Details

Amar Bail

Website
Visit Website
Description Amarbail by Umaira Ahmad is a love story of Umar Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar, set-up in the backdrop of Pakistani bureaucratic culture. A very simply written novel of Umaira Ahmed, deals with multiple issues of our society in a very intriguing manner. It is a story of imbalanced relationships, broken families, lust for power, complexes, insecurities and amidst all problems of love, its intensity and sacrifices. It depicts the true face of our bureaucratic system, highlighting social evils like corruption, nepotism.

The novel touches your heart by its brilliant portrayal of human emotions and psychology. It revolves around Umer Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar. Two people both from broken bureaucrat families. Aleezay Sikandar who had her complexes, her desire in life to be loved and taken care of and Umar Jehangir, a character with multiple shades. What makes Umer intriguing and fascinating are the imperfections in him, a character that is very realistic but never sketched before, a mixture of good and evil, far from the usual perfect hero; normally depicted in our novels. On the surface he was a selfish and corrupt man, but deep inside he had a caring and sensitive heart, who longed for his mother's love, cared for his friends and was totally aware of his own weaknesses and that awareness of himself is what made him sacrifice his love. He is a character one cannot resist falling in love with despite all his weaknesses. We hope, Umaira's fans will also like this book.
Rating
  • 92/5
4.6/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 153731 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 32 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Akass Bail (Amar Bail)
Mohabbat Amar Hay
Submission Date 04:23:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Amar Bail

naina
#101 - Quote - Permalink
amar bail is fabulous
Posted 05:10:2012 - 18:43:04:

umera ahmed is superb her characters seem to be living infect i myself found me wishing for companionship of someone like umer jehangir v girls are very tender and there should be someone like umer to take care of us so umera u should not have let him die aleeza will be left alone although she ha junaid but he can never be umer
zonaisha
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#102 - Quote - Permalink
v v nice
Posted 05:07:2012 - 22:46:45:

part 2 kab tak ay ga novel was soo good but pura par kay sahi ry de jay gi
saima
#103 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:06:2012 - 23:39:36:

shockedshockedshockedyah noval bohat bohat acha hai .......................BUT end nay bohat
roolai..........madsadsadsadsadconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused
sadsadmadmadmadmad
saima
#104 - Quote - Permalink
a
Posted 05:06:2012 - 23:31:00:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked noval parthay huhay saans
hi ruk jata hai ........end main to bus..........sub .....finish..
hejab
#105 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:04:2012 - 10:18:34:

yeh novel buhat acha hai.....
par aik bat mujuhy achi nahi lagi...
i like happy endings....end m umar ki death ny mujhy bht rulaya or disturb kia hai...sad
ainda plzzzzzzzzzz aisa na karye ga...
maryam
#106 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:28:2012 - 20:08:43:

oooooooooooo my God.......wat anovel mein roi itna naiiii jitna distrb hoi houn....awesome novel
samroz
#107 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:28:2012 - 15:34:20:

umera i have no word to explain my feelings..... really its very difficult to read amer bail......... it make me so emotionalA..... is ka end parhna mery lye bohat muskil tha.... really mujah rona a gaya...but mujah appreciate krna hai ap ko k ap ny itna acha likha ... k parhny wala automaticaaly itna involve ho jata hai......aik aik scene aik aik baat amazing..........good luck
warda farooq
#108 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:26:2012 - 22:10:53:

A.A novel bhot acha h,or bhot hi doki.umara ap k novel ne bhooot rulaya//but umar k sath bhot bora hoa..i m soooooooooooo mis umar ,.
sadia awan
#109 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:23:2012 - 15:44:25:

novel was soo good but umer ko marna nhi chaiey tha.us k marny ka jb mei ny parha tu i weep a lottttttt.wo aleeza sy shadi kar leta but wo bht brave heart and mature tha...wo comprmise ki shadi nhi kar sakta tha but piyar mei comprmise karna chaieey i think..umer is gr8 chaharcter us sy har larki piyar karte hoge jis ny ye novel phara
sobia
#110 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:21:2012 - 11:54:04:

it's very heart touching novel.full of realistic thinking.some times we consider someone immortal but when we came through the reality it proves very painful for us.no one is immortal and flawless in this world.it shows a really true love of umer who think only about his lover not for himself he choose best compelete family and nice person for her which she deserves

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.