Details

Amar Bail

Website
Visit Website
Description Amarbail by Umaira Ahmad is a love story of Umar Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar, set-up in the backdrop of Pakistani bureaucratic culture. A very simply written novel of Umaira Ahmed, deals with multiple issues of our society in a very intriguing manner. It is a story of imbalanced relationships, broken families, lust for power, complexes, insecurities and amidst all problems of love, its intensity and sacrifices. It depicts the true face of our bureaucratic system, highlighting social evils like corruption, nepotism.

The novel touches your heart by its brilliant portrayal of human emotions and psychology. It revolves around Umer Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar. Two people both from broken bureaucrat families. Aleezay Sikandar who had her complexes, her desire in life to be loved and taken care of and Umar Jehangir, a character with multiple shades. What makes Umer intriguing and fascinating are the imperfections in him, a character that is very realistic but never sketched before, a mixture of good and evil, far from the usual perfect hero; normally depicted in our novels. On the surface he was a selfish and corrupt man, but deep inside he had a caring and sensitive heart, who longed for his mother's love, cared for his friends and was totally aware of his own weaknesses and that awareness of himself is what made him sacrifice his love. He is a character one cannot resist falling in love with despite all his weaknesses. We hope, Umaira's fans will also like this book.
Rating
  • 92/5
4.6/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 153738 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 32 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Akass Bail (Amar Bail)
Mohabbat Amar Hay
Submission Date 04:23:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Amar Bail

sarah
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:06:2013 - 19:06:36:

an amazing novel with breath taking ending...im really not gonna get over this novel easily...Umer's character was so complicated that even i couldnt figure out about his feelings until i read the last page...this novel has that amazing thing in it that u cant stop reading it once u've started it or at least i couldnt...the words umer said to jodeth about aleeza "i made her cry bitterly..." pierced my heart i cant believe i cried in the end n aleezay's reaction after knowing about umer's love for her was ...i hv no words for it,...!!! "she felt the spray of perfume on her neck..."first i'll give her JOY n then ETERNITY...!!" im left with only these words....
apart from this amazing love story of umer n aleeza the focus on bureaucratic society of our country n about the race for power,status n money really opens our minds about the truth of our life....a must read!! 5/5
Syeda Mahrukh Kazmi
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Umair Ji k nam
Posted 07:03:2013 - 12:17:23:

An aweosome Novel.. Depicting true emotions, sentiments and sacrificial love. I would say Congratz. No doubt a sad ending.. Ankhen bheeg gaeen ise parhne k bad.. Aise jese Umar Jahangeer koi mera apna hi family member hu.. Ya phr jese me ksi aur nam k sath 'Alizah Sikandar'...
Umar k liye rone wala mera hi wajud hu jese
Aur is se stance bahir ane me no doubt bht mushkilk hu rahi he.. 3 weeks k bad ab tk bhi Umar k nam ko sotch k hi ankhen bhar ati hen, aur bat nahi hu pati..
Umaira Ji! we have been repeating mistakes jese ap ne kaha... Hum ne galti duhrai smiling face
kazmi
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:01:2013 - 00:57:21:

good novel, i was so much involved but.. realy dis hearted after reading the end.. n got disturbed... i was thinkinh the hapy end... but i get disapointed... that the worst part of this novel
Zainab
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:28:2013 - 16:12:20:

It was a very awsome novel but i was not expecting such a painful end. Umer should not have dieddisapprovalsad. This was a very informative novel. This novel gave us information about our fake system. I just feel my self a part of this story. Congrats umera gsmiling facebut i must say umer should not have dieddisapproval
uzma umar
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:20:2013 - 17:30:14:

bohat he zabardast novel tha but end parh ker main bohat roi ese jese mera koi apna family member tha umar.very very sad end apko umar ko nahn marna chahye tha.kash ap un dono ko mila dyti.main such main bohat zeyadah dipress ho gai hon.sad
Dr. Ayaz M K
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:11:2013 - 03:40:34:

"Amar bail" by Umera Ahmed - 99.5/100
(A must read for every Pakistani before heart stops beating)

The way in which core of psychic structures of human personality and true essence of feelings especially LOVE is touched, is miraculous.

If Love is considered as a multifaceted crystal, then the way in which one dimension has been touched and described is nothing but perfect.
Shaharyar
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:10:2013 - 13:13:48:

What best one can say about this....amazing plot, amazing story and grip on all actors were so focused that one can easily picturized it in mind while reading..cannot even justify the greatness by such words..worth of time used to read this novel.
Saad
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:06:2013 - 02:14:42:

The best noverl i have ever read, it left a immense effect on me, it's story hit me. It's very real. Hats off to you Umera Ahmed.
sana
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:01:2013 - 23:27:26:

hmmm...aksar hum janty bhojty hoay bhi galti kar bythty hn.kion???ab isko parhny k baad mjy atlaest 3 din lagain ay niklany may.but 7 7 may ya bhi kahon ge bohat informative tha..
sad
Waqar Alam
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:29:2013 - 08:20:21:

Best novel, I just love it, I have no more world to say, congtz to Umera for writing such a best novel.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.