Details

Amar Bail

Website
Visit Website
Description Amarbail by Umaira Ahmad is a love story of Umar Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar, set-up in the backdrop of Pakistani bureaucratic culture. A very simply written novel of Umaira Ahmed, deals with multiple issues of our society in a very intriguing manner. It is a story of imbalanced relationships, broken families, lust for power, complexes, insecurities and amidst all problems of love, its intensity and sacrifices. It depicts the true face of our bureaucratic system, highlighting social evils like corruption, nepotism.

The novel touches your heart by its brilliant portrayal of human emotions and psychology. It revolves around Umer Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar. Two people both from broken bureaucrat families. Aleezay Sikandar who had her complexes, her desire in life to be loved and taken care of and Umar Jehangir, a character with multiple shades. What makes Umer intriguing and fascinating are the imperfections in him, a character that is very realistic but never sketched before, a mixture of good and evil, far from the usual perfect hero; normally depicted in our novels. On the surface he was a selfish and corrupt man, but deep inside he had a caring and sensitive heart, who longed for his mother's love, cared for his friends and was totally aware of his own weaknesses and that awareness of himself is what made him sacrifice his love. He is a character one cannot resist falling in love with despite all his weaknesses. We hope, Umaira's fans will also like this book.
Rating
  • 92/5
4.6/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 153751 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 32 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Akass Bail (Amar Bail)
Mohabbat Amar Hay
Submission Date 04:23:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Amar Bail

fawad
#151 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:07:2011 - 02:53:33:

I don't know why but Umera always kill the hero of the novel. It was a good novel but most of the parts were irrelevant and useless. Overall Abbas should have died instead of Omer Jhangir. Aliza was too difficult and stubborn to deal with.
unname
#152 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:01:2011 - 21:32:41:

novel was very good. umer death cried me. woh to duniya se namurad hi chala gaya. aakhir me use aleeza se milva dena chahiye tha.
naeem
#153 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:25:2011 - 19:12:58:

zabardast realy awesomevery nice thanx umera ahmed thanx kitaabghar, it made me cry after death of UMER JAHANGEER,
Dija Angel
#154 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:24:2011 - 08:19:23:

Really i d0n't have w0rds t0 explain my feelings... it's 0ne of your best emotional novel... i cried s0 much while reading emotional parts.... U d0ne superb j0b Umaira Sis.. smiling face <3

i request u t0 let me kn0w about your 0wn feelings while writting this novel.. thank you smiling facesmiling face
Aneezay
#155 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:23:2011 - 23:37:12:

this novel is my fav novel ever.. i don't think i can ever come out of this novel and character of umer jhangir. I feel i was there, when all this story was happening.It seems so real and i don't have words to express myself. Umair ahmed is an amazing writer and she sets the bar of social romantic novels really high.. barely anybody can touch it.
sadaf
#156 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:14:2011 - 18:26:17:

omer jaisa caring charecter real mai nhi ho skta,,, aur aleeza jaisi cute girl bhi...sad
sadaf
#157 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:14:2011 - 18:22:41:

novel bhut acha tha but taveel tha,kuch tashangi rahi, omer ko ak baar zarur aleeza se muhabbat ka izhar krna chahye tha, ye kya baat hui aleeza us ki feelings kbhi na jaan ski. bus aur kya kahon mujhe novel khatam kar k lag raha hai ye is ka end nhi hona chahye tha.....
zainab
#158 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:13:2011 - 19:38:44:

ye novel kitni baar parrha ab mujhy yaad bhi nhn es kay bary mein kya rai doon ye bhi ab samjh mein nhn arha hai per han ye zaroor kahingi kay pleas jo bhi aap likhti hain jab us drama banta hai tu please us change mat hony diya karein kkiyun k jin logon ne novel nhn parrha hota pher story ko dosry angl si lety hain aur im sorry amerbel mera pasnd hai per drama acha nhn bana es pe please es pe dhiyan dein aur apny parrhny walon kay liye novel likkhna band mat karein kitab ka maza apna hai ....allah aap ko khush rakhy ye hi dua hai aur duaon mein yaad rakhyega.
Raheel Saeed
#159 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:10:2011 - 23:05:35:

<p>alfaz nahi ha kuch kahnay ko end ne bohat rulaya pura novel 2 din ma parha jb umer ki death hovi us k bad dil nahi kia parhnay ko or na soo saka thike se ma ne pura nahi parha ya novel himat nahi hovi peer kamil ma ne bohat bar parha ab ma thora sa aasman parhna chahta tha par ab himat nahi rahi</p>
Raheel Saeed
#160 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:09:2011 - 23:38:31:

its too much beautifull novel
par ap ne asa end ku kia
mujay pta nahi kitnay din nend nahi aye gi
ma ne aj isay finsih kia 13 din ho gay ha par mujay lagta ha aj bhi aleeza mirror ma umer ko dakh rahi ha or umer kah raha ha ma aleeza ko joy dun ga
Umera jee ap ne asa ku kia

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.