Details

Amar Bail

Website
Visit Website
Description Amarbail by Umaira Ahmad is a love story of Umar Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar, set-up in the backdrop of Pakistani bureaucratic culture. A very simply written novel of Umaira Ahmed, deals with multiple issues of our society in a very intriguing manner. It is a story of imbalanced relationships, broken families, lust for power, complexes, insecurities and amidst all problems of love, its intensity and sacrifices. It depicts the true face of our bureaucratic system, highlighting social evils like corruption, nepotism.

The novel touches your heart by its brilliant portrayal of human emotions and psychology. It revolves around Umer Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar. Two people both from broken bureaucrat families. Aleezay Sikandar who had her complexes, her desire in life to be loved and taken care of and Umar Jehangir, a character with multiple shades. What makes Umer intriguing and fascinating are the imperfections in him, a character that is very realistic but never sketched before, a mixture of good and evil, far from the usual perfect hero; normally depicted in our novels. On the surface he was a selfish and corrupt man, but deep inside he had a caring and sensitive heart, who longed for his mother's love, cared for his friends and was totally aware of his own weaknesses and that awareness of himself is what made him sacrifice his love. He is a character one cannot resist falling in love with despite all his weaknesses. We hope, Umaira's fans will also like this book.
Rating
  • 92/5
4.6/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 153735 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 32 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Akass Bail (Amar Bail)
Mohabbat Amar Hay
Submission Date 04:23:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Amar Bail

Faysal Nadeem
#41 - Quote - Permalink
Request / Appeal
Posted 02:21:2013 - 22:31:39:

Many many congrats Miss Umaira for this brilliant, heart touching and realistic novel. Just One comment that I want to give like many others about this novel is " You must end this with a happy ending." Although the novel is a little bit lengthy but still it is amazing, it would be better if you marry Aliza with Umar in the end because we see there were already many problems and tough timings for both of them during the novel, and I must say it could be better if you do this. Anyhow, a good novel at the end.
aasma
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:17:2013 - 20:54:53:

boht aacha novel he nodumer death pe boht roi bdisapproval
king girl
#43 - Quote - Permalink
to praise
Posted 02:17:2013 - 19:36:19:

great novel. best thing i have ever readsmiling facesmiling face me ne abi tk 2 e novels parhe a r wo 2no ap k a umera PEER A KAMIL r AMAR BAIL r bila shoba ap great writer a mje b novel likhne ka bht shoq anod pr ap k novel parhne k bd mje lgta a k ye mre bs ki bt ni.disapproval me umer ki death pr pehli dfa kisi chiz ko parhne pr roi. umera u r great.me ap ki pic dekhne k bare me bht curious hu.rolling eyes
king girl
#44 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:17:2013 - 19:25:16:

great novel, ye mri life ka 2nd novel a jo me ne parha r shaid me pehli bar kisi chiz ko parh k roi hu. mje novel likhne ka bht shoq a pr umera ap ka novel parh k to mje lgta a k ye mre bs ki bt ni. me ne jo pehla novel parha tha wo b ap ka e tha PEER A KAMIL both these novels are awsome
aroosa
#45 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:28:2013 - 19:58:04:

it was one of the greatest novels of umaira ahmad,but end bht sad tha,ap mostly novels k sad end krti hain plz happy end kya kren.
salwa
#46 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:18:2013 - 20:09:40:

novel bht acha tha bht zyada lkn umer ko marna nai chahiye tha saddisapproval itna bara novel prhny k baad jab ap ko pta chaly ka ap ka fvrt character mar gya to ap feeling smjh skhti hein...confusedshaking head
Nimra
#47 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:17:2013 - 04:46:18:

I just can't stop crying !!!.This has deeply touched me.Great work Umaira !!
Ayesha
#48 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:03:2013 - 15:55:42:

I think it was a wonderful and very well written story, but some times you want to live in fantasies, especially when life around you is already too tough, as it is in our country now. I would agree with most of the readers, there should be an alternate ending with some element of hope and happiness.after all your readers deserve to feel light hearted after reading such a lenghty novel.
areebah
#49 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:31:2012 - 20:59:09:

a very depressing novel, buhat rulaya end mai. but rest of the novel was just amazing, true.have read it 4 times... pir b wapis sy parhny ko dil karta hy. is dramay ka re-make hona chaiya plzzzz...
urooj
#50 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:31:2012 - 19:39:48:

madumera ji mujhe aik bat samajh nahe aye ka umar aliza sa shadi kyun nahe karna chahta tha. novel zabardast hy laiken aliza ka sath acha nahe howa hamesha roti rahe. umar ki death kyuun hoi ma toh sach ma bohat roye hon laiken is novel ki wajah sa bohat si naye bataiun pata chale

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.