Details

Amar Bail

Website
Visit Website
Description Amarbail by Umaira Ahmad is a love story of Umar Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar, set-up in the backdrop of Pakistani bureaucratic culture. A very simply written novel of Umaira Ahmed, deals with multiple issues of our society in a very intriguing manner. It is a story of imbalanced relationships, broken families, lust for power, complexes, insecurities and amidst all problems of love, its intensity and sacrifices. It depicts the true face of our bureaucratic system, highlighting social evils like corruption, nepotism.

The novel touches your heart by its brilliant portrayal of human emotions and psychology. It revolves around Umer Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar. Two people both from broken bureaucrat families. Aleezay Sikandar who had her complexes, her desire in life to be loved and taken care of and Umar Jehangir, a character with multiple shades. What makes Umer intriguing and fascinating are the imperfections in him, a character that is very realistic but never sketched before, a mixture of good and evil, far from the usual perfect hero; normally depicted in our novels. On the surface he was a selfish and corrupt man, but deep inside he had a caring and sensitive heart, who longed for his mother's love, cared for his friends and was totally aware of his own weaknesses and that awareness of himself is what made him sacrifice his love. He is a character one cannot resist falling in love with despite all his weaknesses. We hope, Umaira's fans will also like this book.
Rating
  • 92/5
4.6/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 153732 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 32 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Akass Bail (Amar Bail)
Mohabbat Amar Hay
Submission Date 04:23:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Amar Bail

mubashir rathore
#61 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:21:2012 - 03:54:30:

ASsalam o alaikum

Umaira g kuch din main main ap ka fan ho gaya hun kun ka main na peer e kamil ko jab parha to mjha ap ap rashk aya ap na bht acha likha or aj amerbail parh ka reading ka shok or barh gaya ha bht aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa bht ata keep it up.God bless u

zehra
#62 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:15:2012 - 20:37:26:

marvellous.......
its very nice but tragic story & now 1 week is passed after completing novel but my heart is still weeping for umer jahangir no doubt he was a undescrible man & i don't think any hero will take the place of umer jahangir in my life.In real life it is rare for a man to sacrifice his love like him.Last 20 pages were hurting badly.In Umaira's novel hero always takes some extra ordinary quality in peer-e-kamil salar was comparatively totally different from umer but love umer jahangir most...
soni
#63 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:09:2012 - 01:20:08:

i just love ds novel really bht se novels bht se writers k or bht a6e kirdar rahe btttt umar n aleezy wz amaizing smiling face
Fatima Mahmood
#64 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:01:2012 - 01:43:09:

confused Asslam-o-Alaikum! Umera Ahmad................I read this novel................I'm totally spechless.............u've a quality that u can capture the minds of readrz by ur amaaazing novelz. I very much like ur novelz becoz I like ur thoughts jinky bary main ap k novelz k zarye izhar h jata ha moreover I like u becoz Ur mother's name was same as my mother's about which in one of ur novelz u wrote.......... ohhhhhhhhhhhh Allah!!! I can't explain k is novel k end p main kitny shadid sadmay ka shikar hn Omer ki death ny mjy bilkul wesy he shok diya jesy mjy apni mother ki death p mila hhhhhhhhhhhh bt farq ye h k main is waly shok ko seh gae hn reality dikhana to theek ha bt.I'm v v v depressed I developed some kind of emotional attachment with charactrz of this novel.........................Omer..........Omer shouldn't die...............Plzzzzzzz Umera don't do this again plzzzz don't ...................Allah Bless u Ameeen.......SumAmeeen
madiha
#65 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:30:2012 - 19:23:36:

the great personality in this novel was UMAR JAHANGEER but he did not deserve his death at that momment....but when he completely knows he cant get ALIZAY.....i think it was better end of this story.because he cant live without alizah......reguarda.......madiha

rabia eman
#66 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:25:2012 - 20:29:19:

i was litterly weeping while reading its end, my eyes were drowned in tears,i was unable to read it... why this all happened with umer.. from the day i read this i daily memorize umer,his personality,attitude,way of behaving with aleezay ..why aleezay had to survive without him...???
yasmeen
#67 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:21:2012 - 18:45:56:

Assalam-o-alaikum
apke novil ki tareef krna suraj ko chiragh dikhane wali baat hnod
mai to apke novils dhond dhond k parhti hun, na sirf amarbail apke sare nivils gazab k hote hn
par amarbail mai apse ek shikayat h, umer ko kun marasad
i was weeping on last pages similar with aleezaysadsadsad
ap character ko novils mai milwati nhi hn
lahasil mai b yahi hoa tha, sher e zaat mai b and tha amarbail
but u r still my fav writer
love u umeranodnodnod
aamir khan
#68 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:18:2012 - 18:30:46:

this novel make me cry,umar ko nahe marna chahie ta,mai ne aaj pehli martaba ise parha.and make me cry
aamir khan
#69 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:18:2012 - 18:25:45:

:umaira ahmed g,wonderfull novel,laiken umar jahangir ko nahe jana chahie,rula dia aap ne,he did everything for aliza,mai ne aaj ise pehli martaba parha,aur aanko se aansoo nekle,
sarosh
#70 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:13:2012 - 01:32:16:

UMER KBI NA MRTA,,AT THE LAST 20 PGES SIMPLY WEPING,MY EYES ARE COVERD WITH TEARS,evry wrtng of humaira is dfrnt frm oothr,while readng amer bail i was cmprng it wd peer e kamil,,,only idea was haunting my mind tht no cmprsn wd pere kamil,bt the end chngd my viewwwwww,,realistc aproach,,,i jst lost myself in chrcctrs,,,,,,,,,,no wrds to apreciate fr

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.