Details

Amar Bail

Website
Visit Website
Description Amarbail by Umaira Ahmad is a love story of Umar Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar, set-up in the backdrop of Pakistani bureaucratic culture. A very simply written novel of Umaira Ahmed, deals with multiple issues of our society in a very intriguing manner. It is a story of imbalanced relationships, broken families, lust for power, complexes, insecurities and amidst all problems of love, its intensity and sacrifices. It depicts the true face of our bureaucratic system, highlighting social evils like corruption, nepotism.

The novel touches your heart by its brilliant portrayal of human emotions and psychology. It revolves around Umer Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar. Two people both from broken bureaucrat families. Aleezay Sikandar who had her complexes, her desire in life to be loved and taken care of and Umar Jehangir, a character with multiple shades. What makes Umer intriguing and fascinating are the imperfections in him, a character that is very realistic but never sketched before, a mixture of good and evil, far from the usual perfect hero; normally depicted in our novels. On the surface he was a selfish and corrupt man, but deep inside he had a caring and sensitive heart, who longed for his mother's love, cared for his friends and was totally aware of his own weaknesses and that awareness of himself is what made him sacrifice his love. He is a character one cannot resist falling in love with despite all his weaknesses. We hope, Umaira's fans will also like this book.
Rating
  • 92/5
4.6/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 153734 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 32 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Akass Bail (Amar Bail)
Mohabbat Amar Hay
Submission Date 04:23:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Amar Bail

Shahida Danish
#51 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:27:2012 - 00:16:35:

This is a great story.When I started I just wanted to finish it as quick as possible.Umaira Ahmed has a great command on language and describe feelings skilfully.coolnod
sana
#52 - Quote - Permalink
urdu novels
Posted 12:26:2012 - 18:53:32:

i luv d character of umer becoz same person was once exist n my life bt i lost him due to my stupidity.while reading d novel i feel dat its nt umer he z asim but pretend to b umer. his name was asim whom i talking about. ur novel made me cried too much.
Faiza Aslam
#53 - Quote - Permalink
Views about novel
Posted 12:26:2012 - 15:37:32:

Umar Jahngeer was a amazing character but his death really makes me cry sad .
Umaira its not fair,you did wrong with Umar and Alizay. over all it was a beautiful story your too good.Your analysis about politicians and bureaucrats was awesome.
Mrs Asim
#54 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:13:2012 - 05:11:23:

MASHALLAH, awsome novel,Umera's characterization is so perfect!! there r not enough words to prais Umera Ahmedsmiling face
rida
#55 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:06:2012 - 21:53:14:

this is one of the best novel i ever read.umer ka character lajuwab tha aleeza ki masumiyat b khoob thi umaira api ap ne apna ye novel kamal ka likha u to ma ne ap k sary e novels parhy han lekin amar bail n peer-e-kamil ki to kya bat ha alfaz nahi milty tareef k.
aik gila ha k jb ap apna novel drama k lye deti ha to character b bta dia krain directors ko. ptv k amair bail ki cast dekh k sir phar leny ko dil krta ha.
Hina
#56 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:06:2012 - 09:31:18:

Highly informative, intellectual in terms of your study and speculation of diffrent ideas of life (family, love, hate, money, social/political/economical drama). Your book hooked me for three days (continously) and I don't know how many days I will take to fall out of it's mesmerism, captivatism, fascinatism pfft.

The Character (Umar) it self is highly appealing to me. And I still think that he should've tell her the "truth" or she shouldn't have "hate" him, the way she Did either... Because I'm a victim of the "same"... And believe me, it is most hardest, effortful, toughest, merciless thing in your life that you hate the person who loved you the most.

Can not find peace any where.
shahid khan
#57 - Quote - Permalink
umera aapi umar ko maarna zruri tha kia?aap alizay and umar ko milla deten na.
Posted 12:04:2012 - 13:38:46:

aoa aapi ap ko umar ko nhn marna chahiey tha.aap umar and alizay ki shadi kra deten na junaid k zreay.
nazish tufail
#58 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:02:2012 - 20:05:11:

aoa mujhy nai samjh a raha ki likhn par apne bht acha likha ha meri zindgi sa ap k ya likhy wordz kabhe nai niklain gy or umar jahangir or uska piyar hhhhhhhhhhmmmm kia kahun par mujhy bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbht rona a raha ha
tayyaba
#59 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:29:2012 - 22:32:51:

buht bura kia aap nay umer ko maar kerdisapprovalmad...end koi aur kerna chaheay tha ..itne bareeee novel ko pernay kay bade jb last main aap ko pta chalta hy kay us novel main aap kay favourite character ko he maar dia jae to aap khud sochen kay kitna bura lgta hy .... sadshaking headending per baki sb ki terhan main b satisfied nae hun...bt the remaining novel was awsumnodplzzzzz umer ko ksi terhan wapis lay ayen...

rohma
#60 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:25:2012 - 03:28:16:

nodmugay ap ka novel bht pasand aya h... but umer ki death na mugay bht rulaya ha...lakin phr bhi ya bht allllaaaa novel h.....

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.