Details

Amar Bail

Website
Visit Website
Description Amarbail by Umaira Ahmad is a love story of Umar Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar, set-up in the backdrop of Pakistani bureaucratic culture. A very simply written novel of Umaira Ahmed, deals with multiple issues of our society in a very intriguing manner. It is a story of imbalanced relationships, broken families, lust for power, complexes, insecurities and amidst all problems of love, its intensity and sacrifices. It depicts the true face of our bureaucratic system, highlighting social evils like corruption, nepotism.

The novel touches your heart by its brilliant portrayal of human emotions and psychology. It revolves around Umer Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar. Two people both from broken bureaucrat families. Aleezay Sikandar who had her complexes, her desire in life to be loved and taken care of and Umar Jehangir, a character with multiple shades. What makes Umer intriguing and fascinating are the imperfections in him, a character that is very realistic but never sketched before, a mixture of good and evil, far from the usual perfect hero; normally depicted in our novels. On the surface he was a selfish and corrupt man, but deep inside he had a caring and sensitive heart, who longed for his mother's love, cared for his friends and was totally aware of his own weaknesses and that awareness of himself is what made him sacrifice his love. He is a character one cannot resist falling in love with despite all his weaknesses. We hope, Umaira's fans will also like this book.
Rating
  • 92/5
4.6/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 153764 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 32 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Akass Bail (Amar Bail)
Mohabbat Amar Hay
Submission Date 04:23:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Amar Bail

Iffat syed
#171 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:16:2011 - 04:27:28:

I like this novel ,I always love to read her novels.thanks to publish, I am waiting for 2nd part Please send another part as soon as posible.
anwar
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#172 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:14:2011 - 11:31:15:

its a heart touching novel. i have no words to say about my feelings for this novel.....
sana
#173 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:13:2011 - 23:44:52:

sallam allz is novel ka end isa nahi hona chayie tha shahid umer ko agr marna hi tha to itna long ku kiya gaya hy wase to umeera g ka hr novel best hota hy mgr is ne mujhe kuch ulja diya hy kash umeer na marta or junaid us ki or aleeze ki shadi karwa deta but:::??????????????????????confusedi m confused very confused
Zubair $ahir
#174 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:13:2011 - 11:50:14:

SALAM
buhat zabardast novel tha... Umer jhangir ki death zarori shayed es liay thi because Umer ko us k kiay ki saza tu milni thi.... wo Aleeza k liay acha tha magar tha tu ek corrupt insan. or ese insan ki back per kisi ka hath bhi hat chuka ho.. use marna mushkil kaam nahi Pakistan me...
kher mujhe ye novel buhat acha laga.. umer k muqable me junaid kafi had tak acha insan tha..
Aleeza ki nature k hisab se Junaid hi suit kerta hai....
baqi readers ki apni opinion he.....
Thanks
sajjad334
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#175 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:11:2011 - 14:11:24:

nod I can't say anything........i don't have words to describe it.........
sadia
#176 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:11:2011 - 05:09:44:

is noval k end py kehny ko kuch bachta hi nhi sirf ankhun se behta pani sab kuch keh deta hai.... kuch readers k liye ye shayed bas aik book hi thi mgr ye andaza un ko hai jinhun ne kisi umar jahangir jese insan ko khoya ha jisay pukarny pay b wo ab kabi wapas nhi aye ga...........really nice noval
Nasir
#177 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:10:2011 - 03:48:44:

A bit of a mistake. They don't serve Coke in KFC. It's Pepsi. Coke is served in McDonalds
Bilal
#178 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:10:2011 - 03:45:01:

A good effort but with a lot of ambiguities especially in the characters' development. They seemed lackluster and bit of papery.

On the whole an good social message wasted by some vet average characters in the story.
#179 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:07:2011 - 10:58:06:

URGGhhh,didn't understand,Why it was too critical to kill Umer,It could have been much better,If umera hadn't done dis,Even though,Umer wasn't such a nice person,as he had been committing unfair acts,since d start,as being in a 'living relation.But for d story sake,he shouldn't have been killed!,
I cd nvr grasp it,why do writers kill d leading roles,to add verisimilitude.It would have been rather absorbing,not deprived of such simple pleasures,which a reader derives after reading any novel...If it wasn't a tragic end,I thiNK,death of Umer,was such an irrelevant, redundant act.
sumaira
#180 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:06:2011 - 16:57:12:

Very very nice novel is ka end bohat ap ko asa nahi kerna chahiya tha Aleeza or umer ko mila dati any very very nice

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.