Details

Amar Bail

Website
Visit Website
Description Amarbail by Umaira Ahmad is a love story of Umar Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar, set-up in the backdrop of Pakistani bureaucratic culture. A very simply written novel of Umaira Ahmed, deals with multiple issues of our society in a very intriguing manner. It is a story of imbalanced relationships, broken families, lust for power, complexes, insecurities and amidst all problems of love, its intensity and sacrifices. It depicts the true face of our bureaucratic system, highlighting social evils like corruption, nepotism.

The novel touches your heart by its brilliant portrayal of human emotions and psychology. It revolves around Umer Jehangir and Aleezay Sikandar. Two people both from broken bureaucrat families. Aleezay Sikandar who had her complexes, her desire in life to be loved and taken care of and Umar Jehangir, a character with multiple shades. What makes Umer intriguing and fascinating are the imperfections in him, a character that is very realistic but never sketched before, a mixture of good and evil, far from the usual perfect hero; normally depicted in our novels. On the surface he was a selfish and corrupt man, but deep inside he had a caring and sensitive heart, who longed for his mother's love, cared for his friends and was totally aware of his own weaknesses and that awareness of himself is what made him sacrifice his love. He is a character one cannot resist falling in love with despite all his weaknesses. We hope, Umaira's fans will also like this book.
Rating
  • 92/5
4.6/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 153742 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 32 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Akass Bail (Amar Bail)
Mohabbat Amar Hay
Submission Date 04:23:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Amar Bail

noor
#11 - Quote - Permalink
amarbail
Posted 09:01:2013 - 11:32:44:

i love this book.. its just an amazing book.....i have no words to praise it but now i realize all the realities of life this book made me cry when umer died also in the end when aleezay knows that umar love her....its a heart touching story in the end she remember first i ll give "joy" n then eternity enternity"
zani
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:22:2013 - 03:34:58:

good novel.par umar ko mar ky end acha ni keya ap ny..
taimour javed
#13 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 08:15:2013 - 21:19:30:

apki ye kitab buhat he alla hai madam , jb maine apki pehle kitab parhe the us waqt mae 13 saal ka tha n wo kitab peer e kamil the n mujhai us kitab se ache koi kitab nae lagti the but last year jab maine apki kitab amar bail parhe tab mera ye andaza b galat sabbit hua . madam apk novels buhat behtareen hote hain n mujhai apk novels k elawa ksi k novel parhna ache nae lagte .... apki likhe gae ye kitab mujhai behad pasand hai n aksar mae is kitab ko parhta hun ...umer jaisa wakai koi nae ho sakta n i m waiting for the remake of amar bail.... thank u mam for giving us such a novel
alina
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:03:2013 - 23:01:55:

nt mery pas tau khul e nh rha iss site se kia krn :-( koi link snd krdo plz
Atiya Nisar
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:25:2013 - 02:34:40:

Umera! Muahhhhhhsss for you sweet lady for writing dis wonderful novel. End was good only if u think umer ny un chaar larkon k sath kya. He deserved that.
maryam
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:22:2013 - 20:35:59:

m addicted.... umer jhangir i luv ths character.... par umer ko marna ni chye ta....sad plz chnge the end of the novel....
Muhammad Akram
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:16:2013 - 09:22:11:

Umara please change the end of this novel such a nice novel and in the you broke my heart
Rakhshi Malik
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:08:2013 - 16:12:17:

Very nice but sad novelsad Omer ko marna nai chahiye tha. Mujhy bohat rona aya. But over all it is fantastic and informative but only end...sad
dua
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:08:2013 - 16:01:02:

madvery heart tuching story. bs umer ko marna nai chahiye tha. over all informative but end....sad. I am very sad after reading itsad
sarah
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:06:2013 - 19:09:33:

an amazing novel with breath taking ending...im really not gonna get over this novel easily...Umer's character was so complicated that even i couldnt figure out about his feelings until i read the last page...this novel has that amazing thing in it that u cant stop reading it once u've started it or at least i couldnt...the words umer said to jodeth about aleeza "i made her cry bitterly..." pierced my heart i cant believe i cried in the end n aleezay's reaction after knowing about umer's love for her was ...i hv no words for it,...!!! "she felt the spray of perfume on her neck..."first i'll give her JOY n then ETERNITY...!!" im left with only these words....
apart from this amazing love story of umer n aleeza the focus on bureaucratic society of our country n about the race for power,status n money really opens our minds about the truth of our life....a must read!! 5/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.