Details

Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-II)

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ishq Ka Sheen is another block buster novel by Amjad Javed and perhaps the most awaited novel of urdu language by social romantic reformal novels readers. Like Ishq ka Ain, this story is also written with the concept of journey of a person from Ishq-e-Majazi to Ishq-e-Haqiqi. The hero of last story of Ishq Ka Ain belonged to a muslim family with great love of ahl-e-bait. But hero of this story (Ishq Ka Sheen) is a non-muslim, Thakur Avtar Singh, who fall in love with a muslim girl on hearing her voice when she was reciting qur'ran. The ishq ka sheen is a very long story of love, passion, enthusiasm, determination and a journey from idol worship to finding the true path leading to Almighty Allah. We are sure, like Ishq Ka Ain, This story will also keep our readers entertained for many months to come.
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 30301 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-I)
Ishq Ka Sheen-2
Ain Sheen Qaaf
Devta Part 1 by Mohiuddin Nawab
Shehre Tamanna (1st Part)
Submission Date 08:02:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-II)

iffat syed
#81 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:14:2009 - 05:24:38:

Dear Kitaabghar AOA
I always love your novels.This is very beautiful novel too .Thank you for this.Say Ramadan Mubarak to all of you.Pray for me for good health Salam..
Your weside fan
Iffat
amjadhsp

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 14
#82 - Quote - Permalink
thanks
Posted 09:12:2009 - 14:27:47:

mutarma Raja rizwana sahiba AoA. thanks for this. are u agree for the try for english tanslation?
Amjad Javed
Raja Rizwana
#83 - Quote - Permalink
Thank you
Posted 09:11:2009 - 20:16:19:

wrote:
mutarma Raja rizwana sahiba AOA i am glad to read ur commints about my view.some thing i ignord because novel teks lenth by pages. but like u a lot of readers ask me and want to conntineu this story . so i wrote part 3. u find so many new things and last thirest. and... here is not my thing about for illness but i want to see that commints wich is actuly anylasis. by this i find new thins for thinking. i hope u agree with me . allah hafiz amjad javed
Thank you so much for taking the time out and actually reading what I had to say, I do not ever like to compare people and things because everything and every human was created individually , and you did an excellent job on writing a vovel, and yes I will be reading your 3rd novel also.

eman
#84 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:04:2009 - 19:43:56:

i rlly want 2 read this book.......... can some one please translate in english so i could read it........
Sahir Farid
#85 - Quote - Permalink
No Words!!
Posted 09:04:2009 - 16:18:46:

Its a Pricessless Novel, both Aleem-ul-Haq Haqqi sb, and Amjad Javed sb has done an excellent work, actually I don't have words for them. ALLAH hamai bhi AbdulHaq jaisa sacha Musalman banaye, aur hamare Dil mai apni aur aur apne Rasool (S.A.W.W) ki Mohabbat paida kare.. Aameen!
#86 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:04:2009 - 14:39:56:

mutarma Raja rizwana sahiba
AOA
i am glad to read ur commints about my view.some thing i ignord because novel teks lenth by pages. but like u a lot of readers ask me and want to conntineu this story . so i wrote part 3. u find so many new things and last thirest. and... here is not my thing about for illness but i want to see that commints wich is actuly anylasis. by this i find new thins for thinking. i hope u agree with me . allah hafiz
amjad javed
Raja rizwana
#87 - Quote - Permalink
Amjad javad sahib
Posted 09:03:2009 - 02:17:41:

amjadhsp wrote:
Dear editor, Mey ney ISHQ KA SHEE bary readers key comments pardy. Un mey mujhy yehi ahsas houa hay k readers darust tajzeya nahi kar pa rahry hay.
Pehly bat too ye hay k do writer ka ayk jesa usloob nahi ho sakta ,ye fitri bat hay. Ye kehna hi galat hay k un donou writers ka ayk jesa usloob ku nahi.
Dosri bat k part 2 mey kuch bhi nahi th iss sey indaza hota hay k ya to readers ney parda nahi ya pher kisi khas jazby k tehat comments dey ja rahey hay. Warna part 2 ki maqbooliyat k bad part 3 na atta. Meri in marozat par goor keya jay ga issy kissi manfi tasur may nahi leya jay ga.
AMJAD JAVED

Amjad sahib,

You have your own style of writing and I am fan of your , but all we were talking is that some details we all wanted to know were left out , there is no discussion about that novel is not good or it is not a hit , off course ever since finished reading the first part we all were waiting for the second part , and I do want to read more about this topic also , but this is a fact that Par tab sing wanted to say something to his son and that’s why he kept on writing a Diary , and also we all wanted to know what was he researching on his last days that he did not even wanted to sleep ……….just these thing other than that you did a great job ….

Dwa
#88 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:02:2009 - 07:08:31:

It's a beautiful novel having all D teaste of of a fiction...both parts. I m in D awaitening setuation from D reading of the first one 4 the second. Its one of some selected books i like most. Both the writers Aleem_ul_Haq Haqi n Amjad Javeed done the mavellous job.
aisha
#89 - Quote - Permalink
request
Posted 09:01:2009 - 23:01:57:

assalam alikum

i want to send a request. please add Late Salma Kanwal's Novels in your site. Her social romantic novels are great to read. your readres will love to read her.
Raja Khurram
#90 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:01:2009 - 22:01:46:

m agree with other readers of this novel that 1st part was really really awesome,,,i can clearly feel a v big diff between 1st and the 2nd part..
1st part was v complete and every thing was explained in detail..anywayss gud try...

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.