Details

Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-II)

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ishq Ka Sheen is another block buster novel by Amjad Javed and perhaps the most awaited novel of urdu language by social romantic reformal novels readers. Like Ishq ka Ain, this story is also written with the concept of journey of a person from Ishq-e-Majazi to Ishq-e-Haqiqi. The hero of last story of Ishq Ka Ain belonged to a muslim family with great love of ahl-e-bait. But hero of this story (Ishq Ka Sheen) is a non-muslim, Thakur Avtar Singh, who fall in love with a muslim girl on hearing her voice when she was reciting qur'ran. The ishq ka sheen is a very long story of love, passion, enthusiasm, determination and a journey from idol worship to finding the true path leading to Almighty Allah. We are sure, like Ishq Ka Ain, This story will also keep our readers entertained for many months to come.
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 30304 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-I)
Ishq Ka Sheen-2
Ain Sheen Qaaf
Devta Part 1 by Mohiuddin Nawab
Shehre Tamanna (1st Part)
Submission Date 08:02:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-II)

amjadhsp

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 14
#101 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:15:2009 - 13:49:18:

Rizwana Raja plz clear your thohght, what you say actulay?
qurban ali verk
Rizwana Raja
#102 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:15:2009 - 01:39:09:

Well off course it was different then Haqi sahib, I really liked both novel but really missed the Dairy of Partab Sing I belive we all were waiting what the poor man kept writing and Noor bano wanted to read he must have wanted to tell his son something, also other then that I like the way everything is put together and another thing I always wanted to say is, can we talk about Islam and not talk about other religion at all. Why do we have to show the bad about the other religion and then show how Islam is good or better than other? This is just a thought and open for conversation ……
khushi eman
#103 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:12:2009 - 12:39:05:

AOA. Amjad Javed ne jo likha wo saqeel tha. Haqqi sb ka style hi kch or he. jo ehsas part 1 develop krta he part 2 us ko wipe out kr deta he. i wish ise Haqqi sb hi complete kren. wo lecture ni dete. samjate hn. Amjad sb ne part1 prha zroor bt wo wesa likhne men nakam rhe. ap ab phr Aleem-ul-Haqqi se likhwaen. un ki nisbat sarfraz rahi ka ishq ka qaaf phr b behtar he. i m sure plot ye ni tha. amjad sb ne baten ki tasawaf ki topic tha ishq. or ishq men b khas ul khas sheen. to us ko to khola hi nhi gya. kardar ya yn keh len waqaat or behas zyada eham rhe hn mgr ehsas nhi he beech men or ishq to srasr ehsas he. again i wish k ise mr. haqqi khud hi mukammal kren to zyada behtar he.
Regards
Sardar Kamran Azeem
#104 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:11:2009 - 15:14:39:

Koi Mujhay Allama Iqbal Ka Yeh Shaer Smjha De Meherbani Hogi
"Jo Main Sar_Basajdah Howa Kabhi To Zamen Se Aanay Legi Sada
Tera Dil To Hai Sanam Aashna Tumjhay Kiya Milay Ga Namaz Main"
ajum malik
#105 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:11:2009 - 06:47:14:

AOA.
Mshallah eemaan taaza ho gaya.bhut se log rah-e-raast pe aye hongaye iss ko parh k.ALLAH PAK aap logon ko jaza-e- khair dain.AMEEN
Tauseef
#106 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:10:2009 - 23:00:58:

Well Done Mr.Aleem & Mr.Amjad,

Allah ki khas rehmat sey mujhey un tamam sawalon k jawab " Ishq Ka Sheen " sey mil gay jo mujhey pichley 5 saal sey be-chain kiay hoay they. Yeh Allah hi behter janta hai k aap ki iss tehreer ki " Tareef " kia hai..?
Main sirf itna kahon ga k is tehreer ko perh ker aisa laga k main bhot arsa hoa kaheen kho giya tha.aur ab mehsoos hoa hai k bhot kuch kho diya.
Main ney bhot kuch kho diya.............laikin un sawalon k jawab Allah ki Rehmat sey mujhey mil gay.
Aur Allah ney aap ko waseela banaya.
Allah hi apko is ka ajr dey ga.
Main sirf pur-khuloos dua kr skta hon aur kerta rahon ga.
Mirseb
#107 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:10:2009 - 17:03:31:

Mash`Allah, bohat khub, bohat achi tehreer ka intakhab kea, Allah app loogon ki kawish ko kabool kary,or maziz aisi hi tehreerian post krty rahin,thanks
merry
#108 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:06:2009 - 11:38:02:

I hv read both parts of novel and during the process of reading these two parts captured my attention completely, which is a great sucess of a good writer.There is no doubt difference between the writings of two writers. In part 1st, the major focus is on the internal grooming of main character, but part two is complementing the first part.It seems a fantasy in todays world, such love and untiring search for today's reader, but still there is strong feeling that these characters are rooted in this earth, they are not just fantasy but real people of bone and flesh.There are many passages which answered my question and the difference between love and lust has been defined in such way that it has cleared many ambiguities.Well done writers! good work.
Mohsin Ali
#109 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:05:2009 - 11:51:19:

Very nice attempt. As both parts are written by different writers so the difference in style is quite natural. I do not agree with Shazil's comments for characters. Due to the nature of novel there is no need of more characteristics of the characters or plot. the story line only support the flow so the reader read the book and keep reading the idalogy. This novel basically represent a school of thought. This novle only deliver the views and do not ask or push to follow it. Any way on whole this is a nice try which reflects the writer's effort and ability. No human creation is perfect. So is this. but I could not find any flaw which i can correct.
webmaster

Usergroup: admin

Total Listings: 544
Total Comments: 28
#110 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:05:2009 - 09:49:23:

Amjad Javed wrote:
AOA
keya app ney writer or publisher sey permission lee hay.?
or bannar par ab bhi aleem u haq haqi ka name hay for part 2?

Amjad Javed Sahib, AoA!

As we declared on first page of the novel, Hum ne yeh novel publisher ki ijazat se chhapa hay. Writer tak tou hamari rasaie nahi thi, warna unse bhi ijazat talab ker lete.

Aap kounse banner ki baat ker rahay hain ? Zara wazahat ker di jie. I think 2nd part ke lie her jagah Amjad Javed he name use huva hay smiling face

Please contact us at kitaab_ghar AT yahoo.com for further correspondence...

Best Regards,

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.