Details

Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-II)

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ishq Ka Sheen is another block buster novel by Amjad Javed and perhaps the most awaited novel of urdu language by social romantic reformal novels readers. Like Ishq ka Ain, this story is also written with the concept of journey of a person from Ishq-e-Majazi to Ishq-e-Haqiqi. The hero of last story of Ishq Ka Ain belonged to a muslim family with great love of ahl-e-bait. But hero of this story (Ishq Ka Sheen) is a non-muslim, Thakur Avtar Singh, who fall in love with a muslim girl on hearing her voice when she was reciting qur'ran. The ishq ka sheen is a very long story of love, passion, enthusiasm, determination and a journey from idol worship to finding the true path leading to Almighty Allah. We are sure, like Ishq Ka Ain, This story will also keep our readers entertained for many months to come.
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 30310 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-I)
Ishq Ka Sheen-2
Ain Sheen Qaaf
Devta Part 1 by Mohiuddin Nawab
Shehre Tamanna (1st Part)
Submission Date 08:02:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-II)

Rameez Ahsan Kayani
#51 - Quote - Permalink
Salaam
Posted 01:10:2010 - 02:10:43:

Ishq ka sheen part 1 boht acha tha lekin part 2 me writer se tasalsal kaim nai raha.anyways thanx
Dua
#52 - Quote - Permalink
Beautiful Story
Posted 01:07:2010 - 07:19:54:

Assalam o Alikum,

Its a really beautiful story. Part 1 is super. Thx 4 this story 4 author.
Mania
#53 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:02:2010 - 20:54:39:

Asslam O Alikum

Bayshuk yeh ishq k miyaar k mutabik hai muhabbat ko aisa hi hona chahiay
Allha hum sab ko aisa hi insaan bunany ki toufeeq day
paarus
#54 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:12:2009 - 15:08:57:

aslamoalikum...

its a great novel..and great conversation on ishq...smiling face
i liked it...nod
Riffat
#55 - Quote - Permalink
thanks
Posted 12:10:2009 - 15:33:56:

im highly grateful of Kitabghar team, who provide to read me my favorite one novel "Ishq Ka Sheen" on net.

your team is highly appreciated through which struggles i could be able to read this novel on net for that i was in search in market for being a long time.

Thank you very much kitabghar team.

It is a vergy good source for net readers.

Riffat
Rizwana Raja
#56 - Quote - Permalink
Yep
Posted 12:09:2009 - 21:32:06:

Munam wrote:
Well Thanks Mam!

This debate could go for ever. But since you replied after a long pause, I have kind of forgotton my points grin So may be on some other topic or some other post nod

Munam

Yepnod you are right , I did take a long pausesad, sorry, and sure some other topic some other Time , I would love to hear your opinion …….I really Like people who just simply tell what they believe and not disrespect my believes ( even if we don’t agree).smiling face
Munam
#57 - Quote - Permalink
Thanks
Posted 12:07:2009 - 01:16:37:

Well Thanks Mam!

This debate could go for ever. But since you replied after a long pause, I have kind of forgotton my points grin So may be on some other topic or some other post nod

Munam

Raja Rizwana wrote:

Hey Munam !!!

I really liked this small debate with you …smiling facesmiling face..

What I believe is ….they way we have Islam Imposed these days is not how it is ….when we talk about not touching and not seeing another man ……I only think about Hazrat Fatima and other women who helped wounded people in the war, They use to go out in Battle field and take care of wounded people and provide the basic medical, how they did it if they did not touch and look at them , and how about those corrupted women who do not have Shram in their eyes ….now they can cover and yet do what they want ,I live in united states and I know 80% of Hijabi girls were involve in the activity that non Hijabi were ashamed of , smoking , kissing , sex ,boyfriends, you name it they were part of it , now I am not saying that all Hijabiz are like that but I do not have a hart to disrespect Islam by putting a label on my head that I am Muslim and then still go out and do I do , so I will just keep trying to be a person what Allah want me to be …..
…..And I think it is all the big sazish against Islam so they keep worrying about all the little things and fall behind on education and then the list goes on and on …….

sadaf khan
#58 - Quote - Permalink
ishq ka sheen
Posted 12:04:2009 - 09:24:33:

Slam to all..
Novel acha tha but to be honest with you jasay ISHQ KA AIN & ISHQ KA QAAF thay iss main wo baat nahi thy kuch tashnagi si mehsoos ho rahi ha..
Baherhall bht kuch aisa patta challa jo pehlay se maloom na tha ..
SHUKRIYA...
Raja Rizwana
#59 - Quote - Permalink
I Loved it
Posted 12:01:2009 - 19:15:36:

Mun'am wrote:

Even though I was confused between face-covered parda and face-visible parda, but I never oould understand what is NAZAR KA PARDA? Will you plz explain this ?

Nazar Ka Parda can only be imposed on the oglers and not the center of attention (ladies)...Ladies have no control on the eyes of watchers.

As far as forcing on others is concerned... Thats another issue but still I have very clear opinion... Laws (sanctioned by Allah or made by people) are supposed to followed by people and enforced by Authorities... An example is Traffic rules... You may have different opinion on stopping on red lights, but still you have to stop, if not challan ho jaye ga smiling face

Hey Munam !!!

I really liked this small debate with you …smiling facesmiling face..

What I believe is ….they way we have Islam Imposed these days is not how it is ….when we talk about not touching and not seeing another man ……I only think about Hazrat Fatima and other women who helped wounded people in the war, They use to go out in Battle field and take care of wounded people and provide the basic medical, how they did it if they did not touch and look at them , and how about those corrupted women who do not have Shram in their eyes ….now they can cover and yet do what they want ,I live in united states and I know 80% of Hijabi girls were involve in the activity that non Hijabi were ashamed of , smoking , kissing , sex ,boyfriends, you name it they were part of it , now I am not saying that all Hijabiz are like that but I do not have a hart to disrespect Islam by putting a label on my head that I am Muslim and then still go out and do I do , so I will just keep trying to be a person what Allah want me to be …..
…..And I think it is all the big sazish against Islam so they keep worrying about all the little things and fall behind on education and then the list goes on and on …….

wajeeh_awan
#60 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:23:2009 - 19:28:08:

yr plz tell me pat 2 kaise downlod karoo tel me

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.