Details

Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-II)

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ishq Ka Sheen is another block buster novel by Amjad Javed and perhaps the most awaited novel of urdu language by social romantic reformal novels readers. Like Ishq ka Ain, this story is also written with the concept of journey of a person from Ishq-e-Majazi to Ishq-e-Haqiqi. The hero of last story of Ishq Ka Ain belonged to a muslim family with great love of ahl-e-bait. But hero of this story (Ishq Ka Sheen) is a non-muslim, Thakur Avtar Singh, who fall in love with a muslim girl on hearing her voice when she was reciting qur'ran. The ishq ka sheen is a very long story of love, passion, enthusiasm, determination and a journey from idol worship to finding the true path leading to Almighty Allah. We are sure, like Ishq Ka Ain, This story will also keep our readers entertained for many months to come.
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 30294 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-I)
Ishq Ka Sheen-2
Ain Sheen Qaaf
Devta Part 1 by Mohiuddin Nawab
Shehre Tamanna (1st Part)
Submission Date 08:02:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-II)

Mun'am
#71 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:04:2009 - 22:46:28:

Rizwana raja wrote:
Thank you so much for taking the time out and explaining this to me and yes I do have a lot of respect for Dr Israr Ahmad, I believe on Parda of the Eye, any other Parda is something I never understand, but I do respect the people who cover, I just don’t believe it should be forced on any one ......smiling face

Even though I was confused between face-covered parda and face-visible parda, but I never oould understand what is NAZAR KA PARDA? Will you plz explain this ?

Nazar Ka Parda can only be imposed on the oglers and not the center of attention (ladies)...Ladies have no control on the eyes of watchers.

As far as forcing on others is concerned... Thats another issue but still I have very clear opinion... Laws (sanctioned by Allah or made by people) are supposed to followed by people and enforced by Authorities... An example is Traffic rules... You may have different opinion on stopping on red lights, but still you have to stop, if not challan ho jaye ga smiling face
Rizwana raja
#72 - Quote - Permalink
Thank you
Posted 10:02:2009 - 22:21:40:

Thank you so much for taking the time out and explaining this to me and yes I do have a lot of respect for Dr Israr Ahmad, I believe on Parda of the Eye, any other Parda is something I never understand, but I do respect the people who cover, I just don’t believe it should be forced on any one ......smiling face
Mun'am
#73 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:29:2009 - 10:05:25:

Raja Rizwana wrote:

... For example( parda ) I do not believe on women covering the face at all etc , I don’t think it is a good idea for me to express myself and my views about Islam ...

Dear Raja Rizwana... I myself was against the parda of women face...and some scholars are also in favour of this view...but some months back I happend to listen an audio lecture of Dr. Israr Ahmad, and he beautifully cleared the confusion between ayah of Surah Maiyeda & Surah Nisaa...In simple words there are two types of parda...one parda is for mahrams (brother, father, uncle) and second parda is for na mahrams...the parda with face and hands visible are for mahrams and for na-mahrams other parda (fully covered) should be used...

Raja Rizwana
#74 - Quote - Permalink
hmmm
Posted 09:28:2009 - 21:12:03:

amjadhsp wrote:
mutarma Raja rizwana sahiba AoA. thanks for this attampt to in English. plz send me first 1 or 2 page at my Email Add. amjadhsp@yahoo.com. i want to see ur effret.
amjad javed

I did agree that it should get translated in to English for some people who cannot read Urdu, but Me translating ..... you actually think it is a good idea because I did not agree on a lots of things written in this book for example( parda ) I do not believe on women covering the face at all etc , I don’t think it is a good idea for me to express myself and my views about Islam ...but I do know some one who might like to translate this, I will ask her and let you know .....

Farzand Ali
#75 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:28:2009 - 09:40:10:

Its a Pricessless Novel, both Aleem-ul-Haq Haqqi sb, and Amjad Javed sb has done an excellent work, actually I don't have words for them. ALLAH hamaen bhi AbdulHaq jaisa sacha Musalman banaye, aur hamaray Dil maen apni aur apnay Rasool (S.A.W.W) ki Mohabbat paida karay.. Aameen!
nod
Ghufran
#76 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:26:2009 - 12:56:56:

ishaq k sheen k sath wohi kuch howa jo k Ibne safi ki imran seriez k sath ho rha hy.
Sarim
#77 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:26:2009 - 12:39:58:

bechary ishaq k sheen ka kbara ho geya . me to kehta hu pehla hisa hi boht tha thakur g sidhy rah lag Allah Khairs Allah pblisher ko ye bongi lazmi marna lazmi thi aik bhai ny aslub ka kaha mery kheyal me javaid sahb aleem sahb k ilam , mushahidy aur fun k aik zray k braber b nahi khair jo hona tha ho geyashocked
Mrs Mohammed
#78 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:25:2009 - 01:25:27:

Its a Pricessless Novel, both Aleem-ul-Haq Haqqi sb, and Amjad Javed sb has done an excellent work, actually I don't have words for them. ALLAH hamai bhi AbdulHaq jaisa sacha Musalman banaye, aur hamare Dil mai apni aur aur apne Rasool (S.A.W.W) ki Mohabbat paida kare.. Aameen!nodnodsmiling facesmiling face
amjadhsp

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 14
#79 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:22:2009 - 17:23:56:

mutarma Raja rizwana sahiba AoA. thanks for this attampt to in English. plz send me first 1 or 2 page at my Email Add. amjadhsp@yahoo.com. i want to see ur effret.
amjad javed
Raja rizwana
#80 - Quote - Permalink
yes
Posted 09:17:2009 - 21:19:34:

smiling face
amjadhsp wrote:
mutarma Raja rizwana sahiba AoA. thanks for this. are u agree for the try for english tanslation?
Amjad Javed

yes i do agree starting from the first novel , I know some people I can gift this book

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.