Details

Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-II)

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ishq Ka Sheen is another block buster novel by Amjad Javed and perhaps the most awaited novel of urdu language by social romantic reformal novels readers. Like Ishq ka Ain, this story is also written with the concept of journey of a person from Ishq-e-Majazi to Ishq-e-Haqiqi. The hero of last story of Ishq Ka Ain belonged to a muslim family with great love of ahl-e-bait. But hero of this story (Ishq Ka Sheen) is a non-muslim, Thakur Avtar Singh, who fall in love with a muslim girl on hearing her voice when she was reciting qur'ran. The ishq ka sheen is a very long story of love, passion, enthusiasm, determination and a journey from idol worship to finding the true path leading to Almighty Allah. We are sure, like Ishq Ka Ain, This story will also keep our readers entertained for many months to come.
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 30305 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-I)
Ishq Ka Sheen-2
Ain Sheen Qaaf
Devta Part 1 by Mohiuddin Nawab
Shehre Tamanna (1st Part)
Submission Date 08:02:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Ishq Ka Sheen (Part-II)

annie
#91 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:28:2009 - 11:42:22:

kehna bohut aasan hota hai k mjese likhwa lein..............is novel ku samajne laiq jab hojao phir parhna.......novel .....mje bohut pasand ayaa ...mene ishq ka ain or sheen dono parhe hain...dono apni apni jaga behtarin hain....par mje ishq ka sheen ziada pasand ayaa....or writer sahab meri tu ankhon k ansuu nahi ruk rahe they us waqt really,...me bohut dukhii hogai thii...q k me smjii jo larki avtar singh ka qurtaa lye mar jatii hai wo us se muhabat karta thaa...ye tu baad me story he badal gaii..climax bilkul unexpected thaa....par achaa thaaa.......keep it up
malik ali awan
#92 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:27:2009 - 20:44:15:

superb novel .yeh novel perh k insan asani se pta laga skta he k aik muslim ko kesa hona chahe,aj k muslim jin ma mai b shamil hon wo islam ki rooh ko abhi tk pehcham hi nai sake aj k dor ma bs insan ko chahe tu wo sirf pesa pesa pesa aur sirf pesa he ......
thx kitab gher 4 uploading dis novel......
amjadhsp

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 14
#93 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:27:2009 - 20:13:31:

Dear editor, Mey ney ISHQ KA SHEE bary readers key comments pardy. Un mey mujhy yehi ahsas houa hay k readers darust tajzeya nahi kar pa rahry hay.
Pehly bat too ye hay k do writer ka ayk jesa usloob nahi ho sakta ,ye fitri bat hay. Ye kehna hi galat hay k un donou writers ka ayk jesa usloob ku nahi.
Dosri bat k part 2 mey kuch bhi nahi th iss sey indaza hota hay k ya to readers ney parda nahi ya pher kisi khas jazby k tehat comments dey ja rahey hay. Warna part 2 ki maqbooliyat k bad part 3 na atta. Meri in marozat par goor keya jay ga issy kissi manfi tasur may nahi leya jay ga.
AMJAD JAVED
Fatima
#94 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:26:2009 - 19:01:11:

I think everyone can see the difference between this writing and Haqqi saab's writing but it is still a good read. I think it could have improved if all parts of the first part were discussed for example the diaries of Partab Singh got missed and the fact that he accepted Islam was also now known to anyone and not even his son. It would have have been good if the writer has spend some time creating the plot of 2nd part before starting to write it.
#95 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:23:2009 - 12:01:36:

ufffffffffffff

sara maza kirkara ker dya pehlay part ka b .............. mad

is se behter tha haqi sab mjh se likhwa letay grin
anwar khan
#96 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:20:2009 - 11:22:41:

Ist Part Intahai Shandar Intahai Jandar magar dosray part main maza nahin ayah. Haqi sb. hi dosra part likhtay to aacha tha.
#97 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:19:2009 - 17:48:49:

Raja Riwana wrote:

What I am trying to say is, it is our yakken or imaan that we know Islam is the best and we all can discuss hours how it is better than any other religion, now we live in 21 century and it is human nature that if I try to put you down and tell you how I am better that just create a hate between 2 people or nations. Let's say I am going to Lahore for past 20 years and I only take one route that I know and you on the other hand use another route which is better and simple, and we meet and discuss about our route, and you realize that the route I am taking is the difficult and full of danger, now don't forget that I have been taking that route for 20 years and I am well aware of the difficulty and the danger and I have now learn how to deal with them, and now you tell me I was stupid for walking on that road and there is a better way to go to Lahore , I will say "oh yea go to hell" I know what I am doing , but if you say ok that is interesting , why don't you come with me one day and then I see myself how the way you go to Lahore is a simplest way it is straight road and we reached our destination in half the time then mine and there is no danger , now I am becoming your friend and do wana know what else can I do to get to Lahore the easy way …..In this novel the same thing, writer is trying to convince us which I don't fell he needs that, but if we were to convince others then we have to change our approach. I don't know how clear I was to explain my thought, but keep asking me and I will do my best to tell you what I wana say and thank you for not being judgmental and ask me to be clear on my thought …… I will wait for your reply …..

Qurban ali verk Sahib
where are you , I have been waiting for your post, please write some thing befor the week end.
guncha zahid
#98 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:19:2009 - 03:22:44:

sirf yeh kahoon gi k ishaq ka sheen ka 2nd part hamari wo pashaking headshaking headyas nahin bujha saka jis ki shiddat hum nay 1st part main mehsoos ki thi lakin phir bhi achi koshish thi
khalid nazir
#99 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:18:2009 - 10:27:11:

i have read both part of ishq ka sheen, its very good and very nice nowel. and i am pray for writer, May Allah give they success and what they want.
thanks
Raja Riwana
#100 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:17:2009 - 19:15:26:

amjadhsp wrote:
Rizwana Raja plz clear your thohght, what you say actulay? qurban ali verk
What I am trying to say is, it is our yakken or imaan that we know Islam is the best and we all can discuss hours how it is better than any other religion, now we live in 21 century and it is human nature that if I try to put you down and tell you how I am better that just create a hate between 2 people or nations. Let's say I am going to Lahore for past 20 years and I only take one route that I know and you on the other hand use another route which is better and simple, and we meet and discuss about our route, and you realize that the route I am taking is the difficult and full of danger, now don't forget that I have been taking that route for 20 years and I am well aware of the difficulty and the danger and I have now learn how to deal with them, and now you tell me I was stupid for walking on that road and there is a better way to go to Lahore , I will say "oh yea go to hell" I know what I am doing , but if you say ok that is interesting , why don't you come with me one day and then I see myself how the way you go to Lahore is a simplest way it is straight road and we reached our destination in half the time then mine and there is no danger , now I am becoming your friend and do wana know what else can I do to get to Lahore the easy way …..In this novel the same thing, writer is trying to convince us which I don't fell he needs that, but if we were to convince others then we have to change our approach. I don't know how clear I was to explain my thought, but keep asking me and I will do my best to tell you what I wana say and thank you for not being judgmental and ask me to be clear on my thought …… I will wait for your reply …..

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.