Details

Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza

Website
Visit Website
Description Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza is a Social Reformal Novel by Todays very popular female writer Maha Malik. She is one of the most popular female writer of this age. She has written variety of stories on the social reformal issues. One of them is Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza. She has written in all popular women digests and her readers wait for her novels. Greed and wanting more and more is also part of human nature and this is the theme of thi novel. Her fans will love her novels on kitaabghar.com. The basic theme of this novel is the human feelings of greed, rapacity and supremacy. The novel is an excellent effort on a very common and sensitive issue i.e., showing off and craving for things we don-t have but our friends have. This is very common in females and this story is just a right thing for girls to read and think over it. Some people just can-t get enough out of their lives, they want more and more, no matter how much they get. They only look up to go higher without realising, how much it will cost them or their lovedones. Zainab, the main character of this novel, is a representative of these kind of people in our society. She always wanted more and more and running after the glowing things thinking of them gold. She wanted to live higher in the sky among stars, but she could not even find the fireflies in this world. All she got was burnt hand and she lost everything she had.
Rating
  • 89/5
4.45/5 based on 11 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 61567 views, 1 incoming clicks. Averaging 10 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 1
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Khaab-e-Jawani
Ik Dia Jalae Rakhna
Jo Chalay to JaaN se guzer gaye
Purisrar Cheekhain
Zero Blaster
Submission Date 03:22:2008

Comments on Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza

Nauman
#141 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:16:2009 - 05:05:59:
Abhi abhiye novel main ne end kia hai.Jab Azar jadda k liye jaraha tha wahan se mere aansoo nilklna start hue or phir to waqfe waqfe nikalte hi rahe. Buhat buhat buhat hi achi story hai. Aur main to maha malik ka fan ho chuka hoon aur jab bhi main pakistan aaya to un se zaroor milonga.INSHALLAH
Nauman
#142 - Quote - Permalink
I have to words
Posted 02:16:2009 - 04:52:51:

aaj 16-02-09 hai is kahani ko parhe hue mujhe ek maah ho chuka hai lekin is kahani ka asar ab bhi mere dil-o-dmagh per waisa hi hai jese parhte waqt tha or jane abhi kab tak rehna hai. Is kahani k jab main beech tak poncha to wahan se aansso nikalna shoro hue aur waqfe waqfe se nikalte hi gaye end tak. Mere paas koi word nahi hai is story ki tareef bayan karne k liye. Lekin ek baat hai k is kahani k baad main Maha maria ka fan hogaya hoon aur main ne thaan li hai jab man Pakistan aaonga un se zaroor milonga.
asim
#143 - Quote - Permalink
best of luck
Posted 02:16:2009 - 03:08:19:

sadmad
jo chalay tou jaan se guzzar gay this novel is very touch your heart iss novel mein kuch aisa hai jo feel hota hai jo ishq kertay hain woh to bass dena jaantay hain kioynke ishq mein liya nahi diya jaata hai
maha malik ko hats off and best off luck woh likho jo haqeeqat se qareeb ho jiss ko read ker ke hum khud ko bhool jaayin ke wao ka lafz nikle ok bye
best wishes to
maha malik(*)
asim
#144 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:16:2009 - 01:59:16:
rolling eyes
jo chaley tou jaan se guzzar gay ye novel buhat achaa hai jo ishq kartay hain woh nibhana bhi jaantay hain ishq mein liya nahin diya jaata hai maha malik ko is novel likhney per best wishes hats off and good luck ke app hemasha is tarha he likho (*) ok bye
Jazib
#145 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:11:2009 - 23:09:47:
Excellent.
Can any body give me some link to contact with the writer????
ajnabi
#146 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:11:2009 - 21:16:49:
best of luck
mien appriciate k liyecomments 2 tima diya hya kisi novel mien
good going............
saher
#147 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:21:2009 - 10:43:05:
its very touching novel, i first read'jo chle to jan se guzar gae' that was also an excellent novel and its another one. At many turns i had tears in eyes,its very very good n has a lesson in it.Zainab k sath buht bura hua bt hona b yehi chahye tha.Bt i feel sad at its end.

i have no words of appreciation for it.
Hats off to u maha. Excellent!!!!
Plz keep on writing.
Conscious effort
#148 - Quote - Permalink
Meray khaab raiza raiza
Posted 01:18:2009 - 12:26:26:

Excellent - eye opener story. I congratulate Maha on such wonderful accomplishment. Please keep it up.
Z.H.S
#149 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:14:2009 - 22:08:27:
Maha,

Waisay bauhat zalim haim aap.........

please keep writing. I shall be looking forward to more pearls created from the ink of you pen. Best of luck and God Bless You.
usman sandham
#150 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:09:2009 - 15:18:41:
bohat zabardst novel hai or sab ko mashwarah hai k aik bar parh k dekhen is main 100% sachai chuppi hui hai

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.