Details

Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza

Website
Visit Website
Description Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza is a Social Reformal Novel by Todays very popular female writer Maha Malik. She is one of the most popular female writer of this age. She has written variety of stories on the social reformal issues. One of them is Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza. She has written in all popular women digests and her readers wait for her novels. Greed and wanting more and more is also part of human nature and this is the theme of thi novel. Her fans will love her novels on kitaabghar.com. The basic theme of this novel is the human feelings of greed, rapacity and supremacy. The novel is an excellent effort on a very common and sensitive issue i.e., showing off and craving for things we don-t have but our friends have. This is very common in females and this story is just a right thing for girls to read and think over it. Some people just can-t get enough out of their lives, they want more and more, no matter how much they get. They only look up to go higher without realising, how much it will cost them or their lovedones. Zainab, the main character of this novel, is a representative of these kind of people in our society. She always wanted more and more and running after the glowing things thinking of them gold. She wanted to live higher in the sky among stars, but she could not even find the fireflies in this world. All she got was burnt hand and she lost everything she had.
Rating
  • 89/5
4.45/5 based on 11 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 61576 views, 1 incoming clicks. Averaging 10 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 1
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Khaab-e-Jawani
Ik Dia Jalae Rakhna
Jo Chalay to JaaN se guzer gaye
Purisrar Cheekhain
Zero Blaster
Submission Date 03:22:2008

Comments on Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza

sweetkandina
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#161 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:19:2008 - 10:57:12:

The novel was good, has shown a woman lust for wealth. Though the writer has good hold on the story but in some places she couldnt do justice with the characters. The overall impression was good.
Mujahid
#162 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:18:2008 - 13:54:46:

i need this novel, how can i download this novel in pdf format. plz let me know
i like this novel very much
tania
#163 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:17:2008 - 13:51:09:

main ya novel phlab per choki hun
lakin dobara perna main ziada mza aya
maha malik na kaml ka novel lika ha
end sad to tha hi laikn asa hi hona chiya tha zaineb shah ka sath
#164 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:14:2008 - 16:23:46:

novel bohat acha tha par bohat sad bhi tha
Haris Khan
#165 - Quote - Permalink
Comments
Posted 11:11:2008 - 14:23:01:

Main ny yeh novel abhi parha hai, waisy to yeh novel khwateen k mutalik hai but i like this 2 mch bcoz is main aik mard ka kirdar (Ahsan) bhi kafi main hai
Is novel ki jitni bhi tareef ki jaey bht kam hai, Maha Malik ny ab mujhy apna bht bra fan bna lia hai aur ab main un ky sb novels parhoon ga, Yeh novel kafi Sad tha aur hr parhny wala is ko parh k ghamgeen ho jaey ga but this is a fact of our society aur writer ny intihai natural way main is ko tehreer kia hai, Hopefully is ko parh kr bohat si larkian jo materialist hain apni soch ko badal lain gi, kyun k is sy na sirf woh bulkay un sy juray dosry rishtay bhi barbad ho jatey hain.
I really appriciate this novel

Thanks.
anam
#166 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:11:2008 - 08:15:00:

main ne iss noval ka end abi abi parha hai aur parne k bad main ro bi choki hoon.muje zainab se hamdardi mehsos ho rahi hai.ye ek sabak amog noval tha iss noval ka woh diloge muje sabe se zaida passand aya jis main app ne AALAH ke insaf ke sath taqseem ka zikar kiya hai. thanks
shaista javaid
#167 - Quote - Permalink
my views
Posted 11:08:2008 - 22:39:03:

:eyebrow:hello,maha, mujhy novel ka woh hisa bohat powerful laga jis main ahsan khilonoon sey khalta hai rat kay waqat that was amazing
aur jahan tak end ka sawal hai to zenab jaisay log kahi b motmain nahi hotay mot pur b nahi

shazi
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 3
#168 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:06:2008 - 11:44:02:

novel dilon ko chhoo lyny wala hai.boht enjoy kiamain ny.
bt end ny mujhe rola dia hai.sadno doubt hqeeqt k kreeb treen likha hai.maha g chha gai ho.
aap ko Allah ny likhne ki slaheut atta ki hai or bhee novels likhtee rha kro.
amina
#169 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:04:2008 - 14:50:16:

i would love to read this book but the pages dont seem to come up properly can any pleaase do something baour it.
thaxk you very much
bye
#170 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:03:2008 - 01:13:00:

jo chalay tou jaan se guzar gaay

i love this novel very much. please keep writing in future because thats how you will be able to hold more interset in thr novel if you countinue to write. i likes it.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.