Details

Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza

Website
Visit Website
Description Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza is a Social Reformal Novel by Todays very popular female writer Maha Malik. She is one of the most popular female writer of this age. She has written variety of stories on the social reformal issues. One of them is Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza. She has written in all popular women digests and her readers wait for her novels. Greed and wanting more and more is also part of human nature and this is the theme of thi novel. Her fans will love her novels on kitaabghar.com. The basic theme of this novel is the human feelings of greed, rapacity and supremacy. The novel is an excellent effort on a very common and sensitive issue i.e., showing off and craving for things we don-t have but our friends have. This is very common in females and this story is just a right thing for girls to read and think over it. Some people just can-t get enough out of their lives, they want more and more, no matter how much they get. They only look up to go higher without realising, how much it will cost them or their lovedones. Zainab, the main character of this novel, is a representative of these kind of people in our society. She always wanted more and more and running after the glowing things thinking of them gold. She wanted to live higher in the sky among stars, but she could not even find the fireflies in this world. All she got was burnt hand and she lost everything she had.
Rating
  • 89/5
4.45/5 based on 11 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 61602 views, 1 incoming clicks. Averaging 10 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 1
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Khaab-e-Jawani
Ik Dia Jalae Rakhna
Jo Chalay to JaaN se guzer gaye
Purisrar Cheekhain
Zero Blaster
Submission Date 03:22:2008

Comments on Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza

Naz
#171 - Quote - Permalink
Jo Chalay tou Jaan say guzar ga'ay
Posted 10:31:2008 - 00:11:05:

Beautiful creation.... I enjoyed every part of the story. They way you've kept the factor of "LOVE" transparent and clear and most of it ALIVE throughout the story, was amazing.

I am blessed that I have enough knowledge of URDU language to enjoy a creation like this. Please never stop writing, as you have a beautiful mind and amazing way to express. Take care.
waqas ahmed
#172 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:23:2008 - 08:47:46:

its really a vry nice novel. although end waz vry saddy bt i liked it very mch. it is third such great novel which has touch my heart. first 2 are pyar ka pehla sheher n ishq ka ain. well its a gripping novel. i liked it.
Dua
#173 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:26:2008 - 05:15:45:

It-s one of the best novels I have ever read.I really liked the ending although it-s pretty sad. The novel wont have been same without it-s end.
It will ask my friends to read it as well.
Thank you Kitaabghar and Maha {semicolon})
narjis zahra
#174 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:11:2008 - 05:59:55:

kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai k khawahishat k bichoo moon khole iss intizar mein rehte hein k kab koi insaan unn ka shikar bane.nihayat dilchsp,sabaq amoz,ek rehnumai karta novel.lafz apna jadoo kaise jgate hein aaj pata chala.khawahishon k jazeeron ka koi kinara nahi .or hamari society mein to hazaron zainab hain
Ume-aeman
#175 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:08:2008 - 23:44:57:

Yes!!! I read this novel twice. And each time I wept with tears. Surely it will have such powerful effect on all the sensitive hearts. I wept for Zainab,,, and I wept at myself. Many of us follow the same track of unthankfulness after marriage. We always complain for the things that the husband couldnot provide. We make our life-partener unhappy, as a result we also get unhappiness. But this novel has stopped me to take a step farther at this path which leads to a constant state of unhappiness. I pray for Maha who wrote such an excellent novel. Realistic .
kanwal
#176 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:03:2008 - 13:48:31:

dilon ko cho lene wala novel bohat khobsorti se likha gaya bohat sabaq hai larkion k liye k Allah ki raza main razi na rehne wale hamesha nuqsan uthate hain aur jo larkian nadan dost ki baton main aajati hain nuqsan utha ti hain.jaise zainab ne fariha ki baton ka asar liya.bas novel main thora sa jhol wahan mehsos hoa jab sikander se us ki shadi hoi itni jaldi sikander k behaviour main chonge agaya yehan maza nahi aya baqi it was best
Ameena Tariq
#177 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:02:2008 - 09:15:31:

I read this novel,excellent capturing of our thoughts, our greedy thinking, cruel steps which may cause to be live in our past its no benefit that we achieve everything what we want,we realizing our acts when time is passed and thats our punishment.
mrs malik
#178 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:31:2008 - 18:18:34:

smiling facethis is the second time in my life i read such a nice novel i am very found of novel reading and this novel make me sad and as wel its open my eyes bcas i am one of zanib type women so many prais for maha she has very strong grip on her subject.
iqra_100@hotmail.com
#179 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:23:2008 - 17:36:17:

Assalam-o-Alikum
well Maha Malik & Umera Ahmad k novel hamesha he kamal hoty hain , i have many of them saved in my computer, mairy khawab raiza raiza ka end shaking head
website waloo plz UMERA AND MAHA k mazeed novel add karain website main
FATIMA KHURRAM
#180 - Quote - Permalink
2 of 2 people found this comment helpful
Posted 05:22:2008 - 00:12:27:

AMAZING NOVEL.I REALLY LIKED IT.THE WAY THE REALITY IS SHOWED HAS TOUCHED MY HEART.WELL DONE MAHA MALIK. THANKS TO KITAABGHAR ASWELL.SALAM TO ALL.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.