Details

Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza

Website
Visit Website
Description Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza is a Social Reformal Novel by Todays very popular female writer Maha Malik. She is one of the most popular female writer of this age. She has written variety of stories on the social reformal issues. One of them is Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza. She has written in all popular women digests and her readers wait for her novels. Greed and wanting more and more is also part of human nature and this is the theme of thi novel. Her fans will love her novels on kitaabghar.com. The basic theme of this novel is the human feelings of greed, rapacity and supremacy. The novel is an excellent effort on a very common and sensitive issue i.e., showing off and craving for things we don-t have but our friends have. This is very common in females and this story is just a right thing for girls to read and think over it. Some people just can-t get enough out of their lives, they want more and more, no matter how much they get. They only look up to go higher without realising, how much it will cost them or their lovedones. Zainab, the main character of this novel, is a representative of these kind of people in our society. She always wanted more and more and running after the glowing things thinking of them gold. She wanted to live higher in the sky among stars, but she could not even find the fireflies in this world. All she got was burnt hand and she lost everything she had.
Rating
  • 89/5
4.45/5 based on 11 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 61568 views, 1 incoming clicks. Averaging 10 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 1
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Khaab-e-Jawani
Ik Dia Jalae Rakhna
Jo Chalay to JaaN se guzer gaye
Purisrar Cheekhain
Zero Blaster
Submission Date 03:22:2008

Comments on Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza

#51 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:26:2010 - 12:02:45:

ALLAH karay aisi zehniyat kisi bhi aurat ki na ho jaisi zainab ki thi....Ahsan ka kirdaar mujhe bht pasnd aya bht zabrdast novel hai yeh...ALLAH sab larkion kay naseeb bht achay karay...ameen
Sumaira Adeel
#52 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:26:2010 - 11:52:37:

Salam,
Ap ka yah novel bohat acha hai mujha bohat pasand aya shayad is liya k is mein sa bohat kuch mera sah hoa hai lakin khuda ka shukar hai k main bohat jald sambhal gai
anyway i like this novel very much
Mubi
#53 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:25:2010 - 00:01:52:

Ufff maha ! novel padhte hue aisa mehsoos ho raha tha k main khud us mahol ka hissa hu, per khuda ka shukr hai k wo bas ehsaas tha warna mera haal bhi zainab jaisa hota ! waqai behad khoosurti se sajaya hua novel hai. bohat khoob ! hats off to u !pata nahi is novel ka asar ab kab tak mujhper havi rahega.sad
Rizwan
#54 - Quote - Permalink
Text
Posted 08:13:2010 - 15:03:35:

[quote=sin soul]oh my god mai shayad koi novel perh ker itna na roi jitna isko perh ker
kya aurat itna bhi gir sakti hai k paisey ki khatir muhabat chor dey .....no no i don't think so Allah na karey koi asa ho aur kisi ka asa anjam ho
kashaf
#55 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:27:2010 - 13:10:56:

sad jo hua wo aek sabak tha is kahani k tehat koi larki bhe isa nai kray ge wo apne fazool khawahishat ko kabo main rakhay ge or apna kal sawaray ge.madis ka end yeh nai hona chahiay tha.........
faiza khan
#56 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:26:2010 - 19:24:06:

bhut acha novel hai yeh ap ka maha g.i like it.bhut hi sabak amoz novel hai.r sikandar ko is liyesaza ni mili k in jesay logon ki allah rasi khoob darazkrta hai r jb kheenchta hai ni tu yeh dunya k liye ebrat ka nishan bn jatay hain.bhut roi hn main is k end py.phr b intyerstng novel hai maha k hr novel ki tarh.
Hayya Khan
#57 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:25:2010 - 10:21:00:

smiling faceAOA to all!

I liked the novel very much.Maha! Ap ka writing style bht khubsurat hye.Zainab ki kahani bht sabaq amooz hy larkiyon k lye...Hamein aisy larkiyon sy door rhna chahiye jo hmy khalat rasta dikhain...or is k saath saath "sabr" jaisi naimat ko apnana chahiye.end parh kr afsoos to hua.shayed ap ny zainab ko maafi deny k bary mn ni soocha.

Vo ehsan sy do chaar baatein to kr lety becharrisad

any ways....an impressive novel indeed
faryal
#58 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:07:2010 - 19:12:51:

maha aap k paas waqai khubsorath lafzon ka zakhira hai jis tarhan aap lafzon k zariye jazbaat ka izhaar karti hain waqai wo kabil e tareef hai...wese zainab k is haal ki fariha zumedaar thi novil ka end bohat sahi hoa hai. ye novil bohat sabak amooz tha mujhay lafzon ka chonao bohat acha laga great novil...smiling facesmiling face
amna
#59 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:23:2010 - 12:19:43:

{semicolon})
nod
hi hi how r u?
allmembers r welcomed!
this novel z very interesting and romentic one!
i like this novel very much.
beena
#60 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:01:2010 - 10:54:36:

What has been depicted in this novel is a true picture, and more or less we can see many examples around us in reality - seemed like a true story to me. Inferiority complex and unfulfilled desires play an important role in getting impressed by what others have and desperately wanting that for oneself. It especially portrays the true female nature, when a woman gets inspired by her female colleagues and friends, and wants the same from her husband. The character of Aamna brings the balance that Islam has taught us - always try to look towards those who are at lower level than yourself in worldly matters and you will never be ungrateful towards Allah. The end however did not impress me so much - as Ahsan was shown to climb the moving train with his artificial leg...???

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.