Details

Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza

Website
Visit Website
Description Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza is a Social Reformal Novel by Todays very popular female writer Maha Malik. She is one of the most popular female writer of this age. She has written variety of stories on the social reformal issues. One of them is Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza. She has written in all popular women digests and her readers wait for her novels. Greed and wanting more and more is also part of human nature and this is the theme of thi novel. Her fans will love her novels on kitaabghar.com. The basic theme of this novel is the human feelings of greed, rapacity and supremacy. The novel is an excellent effort on a very common and sensitive issue i.e., showing off and craving for things we don-t have but our friends have. This is very common in females and this story is just a right thing for girls to read and think over it. Some people just can-t get enough out of their lives, they want more and more, no matter how much they get. They only look up to go higher without realising, how much it will cost them or their lovedones. Zainab, the main character of this novel, is a representative of these kind of people in our society. She always wanted more and more and running after the glowing things thinking of them gold. She wanted to live higher in the sky among stars, but she could not even find the fireflies in this world. All she got was burnt hand and she lost everything she had.
Rating
  • 89/5
4.45/5 based on 11 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 61592 views, 1 incoming clicks. Averaging 10 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 1
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Khaab-e-Jawani
Ik Dia Jalae Rakhna
Jo Chalay to JaaN se guzer gaye
Purisrar Cheekhain
Zero Blaster
Submission Date 03:22:2008

Comments on Mere Khaab Raiza Raiza

aisha
#111 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:15:2009 - 09:33:08:

well done maha baaji,u did a great job.at the end i felt sad but yes it indeed was necessary to show how greed comes back with everlasting damage.it is a lesson to all of us.we should learn to be happy n content with whatever we have.infact after reading ur story i will love my husband more than ever.
ainee
#112 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:13:2009 - 22:33:28:

novel bohat he acha tha but end is very sad
Qurat Fahim
#113 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:13:2009 - 01:44:05:

Good job Maha Malik but ur end made me cry
sonia
#114 - Quote - Permalink
thebestnoveloftheworld
Posted 06:09:2009 - 16:42:59:

maha malik congratulation this is a bset novel i,m awaiting for ur next novel like this sort its really really amezing and its very dreadfull really u r magician maha malik u have to write a reality really u r really really good plz plz,,, write some more thanks ALLAH bless u ,, best of luck

sin soul
#115 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:04:2009 - 12:11:50:

oh my god mai shayad koi novel perh ker itna na roi jitna isko perh ker
kya aurat itna bhi gir sakti hai k paisey ki khatir muhabat chor dey .....no no i don't think so Allah na karey koi asa ho aur kisi ka asa anjam ho
Rana Zaheer
#116 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:30:2009 - 07:04:22:

This is a fantastic novel, which includes all the aspects of our social life. It also concludes that if u love some one truely, in responce soon or later that person also starts loving u......... I finished this novel in just 2 days. It is so intresting that when u start reading it u will not close the book untill u finish it....
majid cyprus
#117 - Quote - Permalink
xyz
Posted 05:17:2009 - 01:39:36:

heloo madam app ka novel para yaqeen karien main to thekk tarikay say so bhi nahnee saka mera dil bohut udass ho gia hai app say request hai kay khabi aisa novel liken kay jiss main biss milna ho kushi kay sathh app ka well wisher .majid

saad
#118 - Quote - Permalink
coments
Posted 05:12:2009 - 22:18:09:

smiling face hello janab apka novel bohat fit ha................ azar ko aakhir ucki mohabat mil he gai. fantastic................
Ahetesham India
#119 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:12:2009 - 04:20:48:

As salam elekum
apka ye navel bahut hi shaandar tha aur bahtareen bhi tha
mujhe is main aazar ka role bahut pasand aaya aur ap ne jo alfaz se is ko tahreer kiya hai bahut hi khabile tareef hai,,,

bahut khushi bhi huwi

is novel ko padhne ke bad bahut afssoos huwa mujhe ke jo bhi huwa ghalat huwa ujala ke liye....roshni to har taraf ujaala deti hai magar ye raushni to ujala karne se pahle hi buj gayi thi magar azar ne phir raushni ko ujala kar diya...

Khuda Hafiz
Ahetesham India,, Hyderabad.
Anum
#120 - Quote - Permalink
OutstanDing Novel
Posted 05:11:2009 - 00:41:11:

Uhhhhhhh Main ne yeh Novel Mere Khuwab Reza Reza....jab parha main bata nae sakti k dil pe kia guzri..is novel ka aik aik lafzz..apne ander aik duniya liye hoey hai...pyar,mohabbat,shiddat,lalaach...kisi ko pa k kho dena har cheex is novel main dekhaei gaei hai...really fantastic nd outstanding Novel..Zainub ne mohabbat ko chohr kar paise ko chunna tha...aur jo us ka anjaam huwa..w0h bilkul sahi dekhaya gaya..mujhe zainub pe kabhi bhi tarss nae aaya..aik lamhay k liye bhi nae..she deserve it..is novel ko jitni bhi bar parha jaey kam hai..wonderfull jusz wonderfull..simply awesum.

Aur main yeh bhi kehna chaho0ngi k Kitaab ghar aik bahut umda platform hai jahan bahut se woh l0g jo bo0ks ko kareed k nae parh saktay...easily is se faida uthtay hain...nd i juszzz lub dis site...In main se kafi novels main shuaa aur khuwateen digest main parh chuki ho0n...but phir bhi yahan parh k do0bara bahut mazaa aata hai...plz app yeh sab hamesha cont rakhna....thnxxxxxxxx

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.