Details

Ishq ka Ain

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ishq ka Ain is an excellent Social Romantic Novel with the touch of sufism and ishq-e-haqiqi. The novel is based on a journey from human-love (ishq-e-majazi) to GOD-love (ishq-e-haqiqi). A story of person, who was running away from love and left his home town to avoid love but ultimately fell in love. The novel is so popular it was first published in digest, later in book form and after that was dramatized and aired by PTV (Pakistan Television Network) with the same name (to cash novels popularity). The novel is though complete but has another big novel on the same topic Ishq ka Sheen (which was published in 2 parts, and Kitaab Ghar will also publish that novel. The novel we are producing here is the revised, enhanced version of novel published in Digest. The Digest version was somewhat short due to length limit restriction.
Rating
  • 97/5
4.85/5 based on 13 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 47380 views, 5 incoming clicks. Averaging 8 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 5
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Basaat
Doosri Fasal
Qissa Aik Damad Ka
Mulk Barae Farokht
Ishq ka Qaaf
Submission Date 11:24:2007

Comments on Ishq ka Ain

JAMIL HUSSAIN
#81 - Quote - Permalink
ISHQ KA GHAT
Posted 02:23:2010 - 13:50:39:

Posted 01/12/10 - 02:28:30:

ASLAM O ALAIKUM

i read this book with lots of tears in my eyes, specially the conclusion is touched my heart and of course my soul. i am thankful to the KITAB GHAR with the bottom of my heart that i do not buy to read but because of your site, i am able to read this fabulous novel.

thanks a lot.
JAMIL HUSSAIN
#82 - Quote - Permalink
THANKS
Posted 02:23:2010 - 13:46:59:

<p>ASALMOHALAIKUM THIS IS JAMIL HUSSAIN i read this book with lots of tears in my eyes, specially the conclusion is touched my heart and of course my soul. i am thankful to the KITAB GHAR with the bottom of my heart that i do not buy to read but because of your site, i am able to read this fabulous novel. thanks a lot.</p>
sana ullah
#83 - Quote - Permalink
anmol moti har lagz
Posted 02:22:2010 - 21:50:02:

mn ny ye novel pehle diggest mn parrah.ab kitab ghar mn nazar aya to raha na gya.ya ak anmol navel ha jis parh k ap ki soch ak asy wasi samonder me chali jati ha jis ki koi hadh nahi ha,ma dobara par k bhe asa mahsos karta ho kyagr time mily to dobara parho.or jinho ny is ko nahi parha wo bhe ak dafa zaror parhy.ak ajeeb tajasus ha is novel ma.

zaheer
#84 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:13:2010 - 19:53:10:

kash is world ma har koi isi tarah sincere ho jaye or isi tarah aik doosre se piar kare.
#85 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:25:2010 - 12:18:37:

that is best bohat he achi hai aur hediat hai humry lia humri nasloo ke liya
Amna Nasir
#86 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:12:2010 - 02:28:30:

ASLAM O ALAIKUM

i read this book with lots of tears in my eyes, specially the conclusion is touched my heart and of course my soul. i am thankful to the KITAB GHAR with the bottom of my heart that i do not buy to read but because of your site, i am able to read this fabulous novel.

thanks a lot.
Nomi
#87 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:11:2010 - 02:57:05:

Salam

main ny ye book apni causin/lover k kehny pe perhi..............

ye meri puri life mai perhi jany wali best book hai...........

main 21 saal ka .... per ye buk perh k abhi bhi meriankhoon mai ansoo hai... speacially SAADI ka letter...........

how truly they both love each other.........

mumtaz haider
#88 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:08:2010 - 06:35:17:

slaam, i have read this wonderful novel,we should respect SYEDES for the sake of our "akhrat".
i apreciate a writer.bye....
Asif
#89 - Quote - Permalink
Congratulation
Posted 12:23:2009 - 15:33:07:

Asalam-o-Alikum

Iss novel k bare main kafee sunna thaa aaj phili baar iss ko kitaab ghar main pernne ka moqa milla. iss novel ko per ker sare badan main eak ajeeb se sirsraiyat dori bhot he kamall se lafzoon ki adagi ki gai hai bhot khooob. khass ker jab end main SAADI ka letter shah saab partey hain tu yaqeen kejye meri aankhion se ansoo rawan thay.

main iss novel k writer Aleem Ul Haq Haqqi saab ko bhot bhot MUBARAK BAAD  doon ga ALLAH TALLAH in ko aur kamyabian aata kere aamin.

Asif

rawalpindi pakistan

Sadaf Khan
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#90 - Quote - Permalink
Ishq
Posted 11:30:2009 - 22:53:57:

Asslam o Alakum to all..
Main ne is Novel ke baray main bht logoon se suna tha lekin bawajood koshish ke abhi tak perh na sakki thy lekin aj ye b ker lia Uff meray Allah kissi ke ishq ki ye hed bi hhogi ha jasay gunanhgar oor jahil is ko kia janain.. ham kissi kabil hi nahi .. yahi kahoon gi ke ye Novel perh ker IMAAN tazza hogaya ha .. Allah G ham sab per rehem ferma .. Ameen sum Ameen.. Fee Amaan Allah

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.