Details

Ishq ka Ain

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ishq ka Ain is an excellent Social Romantic Novel with the touch of sufism and ishq-e-haqiqi. The novel is based on a journey from human-love (ishq-e-majazi) to GOD-love (ishq-e-haqiqi). A story of person, who was running away from love and left his home town to avoid love but ultimately fell in love. The novel is so popular it was first published in digest, later in book form and after that was dramatized and aired by PTV (Pakistan Television Network) with the same name (to cash novels popularity). The novel is though complete but has another big novel on the same topic Ishq ka Sheen (which was published in 2 parts, and Kitaab Ghar will also publish that novel. The novel we are producing here is the revised, enhanced version of novel published in Digest. The Digest version was somewhat short due to length limit restriction.
Rating
  • 97/5
4.85/5 based on 13 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 47386 views, 5 incoming clicks. Averaging 8 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 5
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Basaat
Doosri Fasal
Qissa Aik Damad Ka
Mulk Barae Farokht
Ishq ka Qaaf
Submission Date 11:24:2007

Comments on Ishq ka Ain

sajid mahmood
#211 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:29:2007 - 07:34:53:

nod
yes, this is a lovely story, i have read it when it was published in suspence and now i will read it again. thank you KITAAB GHAR.COM
nabila
#212 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:28:2007 - 12:45:46:

aoa
ma canada ma rahti hon or mujay books paray ka bhot zadz shoiq tha lakeen yah kay ya jari na rekh saki khuy ka yah urdu ki books nahi millti thi mari bhan nay mujay kitaabghar ka baray ma bata or mari talash ko rasta mill gha app logo ka thanks ka liay maray pass ilfaz nahi ha or is novel ka baray ma yah kho gi ka yah hadait ka lay ak rasta ha or yah hamasha zinding ma yad rehnay wala or hidait ka source ha
Mahtab Qadr
#213 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 11:28:2007 - 10:57:45:

Bahut khoobsurat andaaz e tahreer aur dilchasp pairaye mai bayan ki gai ke ishq ki kahani zahn o dil par gahra asar chorhti hai.
Ye ishq nahi aasaaN bas itna samajh lijye
ek aag ka darya hai aur doob ke jaan hai

Shukria kitaabghar ke zimmedaroN ka
Mahtab
Adeel Pasha
#214 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:26:2007 - 21:33:21:

I read this novel nearly 8 years ago and i was mesmerized. Today I have read it again and still felt the same goose bumps. A novel that makes the reader speechless.

Well done Team-Kitaabghar ... an applaudable effort
sanya
#215 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 11:26:2007 - 14:53:03:

Assalam-o-alaikum!
main UAE se sanya hazir-e-khidmat hoon..... ye sach hai ke bohat se novel parhe hain zindgi main, lekin is novel ki tareef ke lie waqai alfaaz nahi hain.... Ilahi Bakhsh aur Saadi ka kirdaar bilashuba poori zindgi mujhe yaad rahe ga.......
Kitaabghar ka main khas tor par shukriya adaa karna chahoon gi,,,, ke inhon ne hamare lie aisa khudsooorat novel paish kia.....
Wssalam...... JazakAllah........................................

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.