Details

Khuda Aur Mohabbat

Website
Visit Website
Description <br />Khuda Or Mohabbat (Love and GOD) by Hashim Nadeem is a very beautiful social romantic Novel which is being referred to based on true love story of Author himself. The novel is based over a classical Love story narrated over the canvas of two cities i.e Quetta and London. Khuda aur Muhabbat is his first novel which is also being televised for a private TV channel. It is the first ever novel by any Pakistani, in Pakistan which has been written in the backdrop of Holocaust, the famous theory of the Jews, which actually has taken a place of faith for them. The novel is being critically aclaimed at both national and international forums,and soon the English version of the book will also be out from London as well as in Pakistan by Ilm o Irfan Publishers, Lahore.

Hashim Nadeem Khan is a Well known & Skillful writer who became hugely popular in a short span of time. He belongs to Balochistan and a great drama writer and a novel writer. He has complete grip over expressing human feeling of love, desire, patience and so on. His work is widely admired by critics as well as the readers. He also produced 27 Telefilms & 11 Drama Serial as 1st private producer among four of them have won different awards, in which he was also writer and director. Basically associated with civil service but due to his unique style of narration; now widely recognised as a successful Novelist. He has been also awarded with the Bolan Award for the best drama serial ( PTV ) for his serial 'Sipaahee'.
Rating
  • 85/5
4.25/5 based on 12 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , , , ,
Views 129373 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 27 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mohabbat Ab Aur Nahi by Mariyam Jahangir
Islam aur nasli aur qaumi imtiazat
Wazoo Aur Science
Aur Kuch Khawab
Husnul Maab Aur
Submission Date 01:21:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Khuda Aur Mohabbat

Usman Dhillo
#201 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:13:2011 - 19:53:17:

Its a nice Novel. I think these words not right for this Novel. Because this is the superb Novel.
Thanks to Kitaab ghar for Online this Novel.
and also to Hashim Nadeem Khan.
kainat
#202 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:13:2011 - 08:26:19:

hashim nadeem ne itna zabardast likha hai k mere pass tareef k liye ilfaz nahi hain
Imran
#203 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:12:2011 - 15:17:47:

I just say what i learned from this is,

"Ye dil ka paimana b kaisa ajeeb hta hai......
saray jahan ki nafrat sah laita hai ,Lakin....
chand apnon ki Muhabbat pa ker chalak jata hai...."
azeem
#204 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:11:2011 - 01:07:15:

i m totaly speechless zindgi me pehla novel parha or dil karta he isy bar bar parhta jaon.its great love story novel
anas
#205 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:10:2011 - 22:58:37:

ye meri zindagi ka pehla novel tha or mujhe lagta he ke is se accha or koi novel ho sakta he

thanks kitaabghar team 4 this great job.
Allah aap ko jaza e kher ata farmae.
syeda fizza bukharie
#206 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:10:2011 - 16:35:12:

a.a every one .... i cant believe that i have got the answers of my those question which i cant ask to any one ... my friends and the people live in my surrounding that i m not right.... but today after reading this book i have got answers some questions and i hope the way i have slected is right my believe is more strong now. and pray for me that GOD provides me ways to get answers of those questions which makes my personality ... idnt knw what i have to say i dont have words to explain what i want to say. there is something incomplete in myself.... i was good speaker people says i dont knw about sorrows but now .... khamoshi gehri hoti ja rhe ha.... na chahty hue b pani ankho se chalak jata ha .... pata ni.......
mjhe barisho main bheegna acha lagta ha kyn k barish main koi b hmary ansoo nahi dekh sakta.... ye bat charli chaplan ne bilkul theek kahi.... or aj barish ma ma bheeg rhe ho .... Mr. Hashim .... may GOD bless you............. Amin
muhammad azam hashmi
#207 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:10:2011 - 08:18:46:

i dont have words to explain the beauty of this novel, the use of words , romance, religion,pomp &show,poverty,and many other things have been managed very well.i will never forget the taste of this novel.if we called it a master piece this is not wrong.specially since that day i have finished this novel i am felling some kind of a change in my life.i m residing in LONDON that is why it is more easy for me to understand the novel.it is a gift for all lovers.the reality and neatness of love is very admirable since their is no signs of sexual relationship.This novel has changed my life and now its a new start of my life. i m salute you MR HASHIM NADEEM, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUCH A NICE MASTER PIECE, may ALLAH GIVE U EVERY SUCCESS OF LIFE
Sahiba Jee
#208 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:09:2011 - 11:54:18:

yeh waqie Khuda aur Mohabbat ko pehchanny ka zarya bani. is novel say humen ahsas howa hay k mohabbat wo nahi thi jo aaj tak main samajh ker behave kerrahi thi bal k way of express and survive kuch aur hay. kho ker paa lena bhi mohabbat hay aur apni khawahishon ko qurban ker k hi mohabbat ka asal haq ada hota hay. thanks for this great message and information about holocast.
salman
#209 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:07:2011 - 11:44:19:

yaar bhai mein is book ko kese download kar sakta hun.mujhe batao plz
Samr
#210 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:07:2011 - 06:10:34:

its just a superbbbbbbbbbbbb Novelllllll...i dont have words to describe how lovelyyyy this novell is......... the words are deeply touching, inspiring. apne andar khench lene wali taqat hai is.. i started reading it and i couldnt stop <3 smiling face ... and its also informative abt these aspects of Holocaust... Greatttttt WORK smiling face

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.