Details

Khuda Aur Mohabbat

Website
Visit Website
Description <br />Khuda Or Mohabbat (Love and GOD) by Hashim Nadeem is a very beautiful social romantic Novel which is being referred to based on true love story of Author himself. The novel is based over a classical Love story narrated over the canvas of two cities i.e Quetta and London. Khuda aur Muhabbat is his first novel which is also being televised for a private TV channel. It is the first ever novel by any Pakistani, in Pakistan which has been written in the backdrop of Holocaust, the famous theory of the Jews, which actually has taken a place of faith for them. The novel is being critically aclaimed at both national and international forums,and soon the English version of the book will also be out from London as well as in Pakistan by Ilm o Irfan Publishers, Lahore.

Hashim Nadeem Khan is a Well known & Skillful writer who became hugely popular in a short span of time. He belongs to Balochistan and a great drama writer and a novel writer. He has complete grip over expressing human feeling of love, desire, patience and so on. His work is widely admired by critics as well as the readers. He also produced 27 Telefilms & 11 Drama Serial as 1st private producer among four of them have won different awards, in which he was also writer and director. Basically associated with civil service but due to his unique style of narration; now widely recognised as a successful Novelist. He has been also awarded with the Bolan Award for the best drama serial ( PTV ) for his serial 'Sipaahee'.
Rating
  • 85/5
4.25/5 based on 12 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , , , ,
Views 129272 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 27 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mohabbat Ab Aur Nahi by Mariyam Jahangir
Islam aur nasli aur qaumi imtiazat
Wazoo Aur Science
Aur Kuch Khawab
Husnul Maab Aur
Submission Date 01:21:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Khuda Aur Mohabbat

naaz sultana
#171 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:05:2011 - 08:41:22:

great novel ...i like the story but this kind of love happens in the stories itself......
Monaliza
#172 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:03:2011 - 22:41:21:

smiling face ala story hia . buhat maza read karne ka aaa
sumreen
#173 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:03:2011 - 20:37:02:

wow its a fantastic novel.it was lovely to read it.
sonya
#174 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:03:2011 - 20:33:49:

smiling facesir its a great novel i just finished it.really there are few people who found a true love in their lives.i liked ur lines specially on namaz k jb koi namaz k lye khada hota hy to waqi hmary dimagh me sirf dunyavi baten aur khayalat hamey uljhaye rakhti hen.through this novel i come to know about holocast.nod
saheefa hashmi
#175 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:02:2011 - 12:39:34:

this is really a gr8 novel but when I read the scene of emaans death i shed into tears.it was extremely sad but at the end,hamaad found his beloved emaan back.gr8 job sir Hashimsmiling faceAbdullah novel was also gr8.
adnan
#176 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:02:2011 - 11:08:49:

i like this novls i like hashim nadeem is great writer
Hammad
#177 - Quote - Permalink
Khuda aur Mohabbat
Posted 03:31:2011 - 16:28:41:

Indeed a very nice start to the novel
but
i have a feeling that Abdullah & Khuda aur Mohabbat have very striking similarities & series of co-incidences !!!

The end was almost very much predictable and some how the novel could not hold itseld in the end, perhaps the author was more focused in holocost theory
shazadi
#178 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:29:2011 - 04:06:01:

i hav just finished this novel. its great i love it. sir if it is based on true story then plz go back to sara means eeman Q k sachi mohabbat aur itni mohabat har kisi ka naseeb ni hoti u r lucky tat u got it twice in ur life.
PaRi PaRi
#179 - Quote - Permalink
Love uuuuuuuuuu Nadeem
Posted 03:29:2011 - 00:09:17:

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
mp words to explain
really amazing
love uuuuuuuuuuu Nadeem Hashmi
Please aesi books likhty rahian.
Allah karay zore-e-kalam ziada
Thankyou Kitaab Gar. Thankyou so much for this great job
farriakiranshah
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#180 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:28:2011 - 10:57:43:

nice and contain amazing facts namaz k lye jo example use ki wo bhoat wounderful ha sir u r great

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.