Details

Khuda Aur Mohabbat

Website
Visit Website
Description <br />Khuda Or Mohabbat (Love and GOD) by Hashim Nadeem is a very beautiful social romantic Novel which is being referred to based on true love story of Author himself. The novel is based over a classical Love story narrated over the canvas of two cities i.e Quetta and London. Khuda aur Muhabbat is his first novel which is also being televised for a private TV channel. It is the first ever novel by any Pakistani, in Pakistan which has been written in the backdrop of Holocaust, the famous theory of the Jews, which actually has taken a place of faith for them. The novel is being critically aclaimed at both national and international forums,and soon the English version of the book will also be out from London as well as in Pakistan by Ilm o Irfan Publishers, Lahore.

Hashim Nadeem Khan is a Well known & Skillful writer who became hugely popular in a short span of time. He belongs to Balochistan and a great drama writer and a novel writer. He has complete grip over expressing human feeling of love, desire, patience and so on. His work is widely admired by critics as well as the readers. He also produced 27 Telefilms & 11 Drama Serial as 1st private producer among four of them have won different awards, in which he was also writer and director. Basically associated with civil service but due to his unique style of narration; now widely recognised as a successful Novelist. He has been also awarded with the Bolan Award for the best drama serial ( PTV ) for his serial 'Sipaahee'.
Rating
  • 85/5
4.25/5 based on 12 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , , , ,
Views 129265 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 27 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mohabbat Ab Aur Nahi by Mariyam Jahangir
Islam aur nasli aur qaumi imtiazat
Wazoo Aur Science
Aur Kuch Khawab
Husnul Maab Aur
Submission Date 01:21:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Khuda Aur Mohabbat

sumera
#121 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:20:2011 - 06:27:09:

salam novel bohat khobsurat hain...bass ye hi kahna cahoo ge mohabat ko samjh ke bi kahy dafa nai samjh pate hum log
sanobar jahan
#122 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:18:2011 - 15:52:56:

smiling faceAssalam-o-Allikum,,ye story he ya reality he?me hashim nadeem sahib ka thanks kahu gi k,ap ne bhot khub likha he,,kai jaga mere aansoo nikal aaye,,or me khud ko Hamad ki jaga feel karne lagi,,ap ki story T.V seriel me bhi chal rahi he,,lekin parhne ki baat hi kuch alag he,,Hamad ka Chactor bhot khas he,,,ap ko bhot sari Dua or Best Of Luck,Kaash Mohabbat Ko Log Respect de sake,,,Allah Hafiz
WASEEM
#123 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:16:2011 - 21:58:24:

I GOT QUESTION FOR ALL WRITERS WHO WRITE NOVELS STORIES,

WHY WE ALWAYS HIGHLY REGARD THOSE LOVE STORIES IN WHICH ONE OF THE LOVER DIED, BECAUSE IF SOME ONE LOVE AS HONESTLY AS DID BY ( HAMMAD ) IN THIS NOVEL AND FACE ALL THE SOCIAL HURDLES AND EMOTIONAL BARRIERS FROM FAMILY AS WELL BUT AFTER ALL THIS HE/SHE GET ITS LOVE, WHAT DO YOU THINK FOR HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP ON REMEMBERING THIS, WE CAN'T APPRECIATE ALIVE OR ONLY DEATH MADE IT IMMORTAL ?

Tanzeela
#124 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:16:2011 - 21:41:47:

Khuda aur mohabbbat is a really good drama..i havnt read the novel of it but i want to read it..can anyone tell me how to read the novel of it in english please not in urdu...can u give me the website for it plzzzz!!! thanks smiling face
WASEEM
#125 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:16:2011 - 04:05:56:

I GOT ONE QUESTION FOR ALL THE WRITERS WHO WRITE STORIES OR NOVELS,
WHY WE BELIEVE THAT ALWAYS THOSE LOVE STORIES ARE IMMORTAL WHERE ONE OF THE LOVER DIED ?
IF SOME ONE LOVE EACH OTHER AS (HAMMAD) DID IN THIS NOVEL AND THEY GET THEIR LOVE AFTER ALL THE SOCIAL AND FAMILY PROBLEMS AND THEIR EGO, BECAUSE IF SOME ONE, LOVE ONE IN ITS TRUE ESSENCE AND WANT TO MARRY HIM /HER IN ITS PURITY , WHY NOT WE PROMOTE SUCH CHARACTERS FROM OUR SOCIETY, FOR HOW LONG WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAISE DEAD BUT NOT THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE.

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ANSWER THIS , I WILL BE GREAT FULL IF HASHIM NADEEM REPLY TO THIS ?
humi
#126 - Quote - Permalink
awsommm
Posted 05:15:2011 - 23:25:43:

it is awsoom doxooom novl kai bar parh k ansu ay asi muhabbt hoti hai koi mar jay ap say hmsha k lia door chla jay yh sochna huuuuufffffffffffff
beenish
#127 - Quote - Permalink
novl
Posted 05:14:2011 - 09:35:58:

smiling face{semicolon})grin bohatb ala hashim sahb ap ne jo lkha dil ko lga
#128 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:13:2011 - 01:11:39:

muhabbat ki haqeqat: mazhab aur muhabbat m koi farq nhn
Shahzad Ashraf
#129 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:12:2011 - 17:13:06:

it is really great experience to read that novel. it is really impressive to me. you believe it or not i was on the other world while reading it. it is really great express of feelings about love and peace.............really great express of feelings like the nature
amber
#130 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:12:2011 - 09:11:35:

there is an other novel which haunted me after its reading, WUTHERING HEIGHTS,which has same pain like K A M, i will saty sad for the pain of love but will be happy that this novel has taken me closer to allah more.
but i would say one thing to all those who believe in love...... nowadays ususally there are more love marriages, so what we do with that LOVE after marriage. after crying nights, what u do with ur love? Please respect each other , u r lucky that u have ur love.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.