Details

Khuda Aur Mohabbat

Website
Visit Website
Description <br />Khuda Or Mohabbat (Love and GOD) by Hashim Nadeem is a very beautiful social romantic Novel which is being referred to based on true love story of Author himself. The novel is based over a classical Love story narrated over the canvas of two cities i.e Quetta and London. Khuda aur Muhabbat is his first novel which is also being televised for a private TV channel. It is the first ever novel by any Pakistani, in Pakistan which has been written in the backdrop of Holocaust, the famous theory of the Jews, which actually has taken a place of faith for them. The novel is being critically aclaimed at both national and international forums,and soon the English version of the book will also be out from London as well as in Pakistan by Ilm o Irfan Publishers, Lahore.

Hashim Nadeem Khan is a Well known & Skillful writer who became hugely popular in a short span of time. He belongs to Balochistan and a great drama writer and a novel writer. He has complete grip over expressing human feeling of love, desire, patience and so on. His work is widely admired by critics as well as the readers. He also produced 27 Telefilms & 11 Drama Serial as 1st private producer among four of them have won different awards, in which he was also writer and director. Basically associated with civil service but due to his unique style of narration; now widely recognised as a successful Novelist. He has been also awarded with the Bolan Award for the best drama serial ( PTV ) for his serial 'Sipaahee'.
Rating
  • 85/5
4.25/5 based on 12 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , , , ,
Views 129412 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 27 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mohabbat Ab Aur Nahi by Mariyam Jahangir
Islam aur nasli aur qaumi imtiazat
Wazoo Aur Science
Aur Kuch Khawab
Husnul Maab Aur
Submission Date 01:21:2011 (Edited )

Comments on Khuda Aur Mohabbat

Hamza Sohail Dar
#271 - Quote - Permalink
Keep it up
Posted 01:29:2011 - 18:38:04:

Mr. Hashim Nadeem main ne shayad apni life main yeh pehla novel parha hai personly main khud bhe Quetta se belong karta hun but yakeen karain aap ne jo likha hai us ki tareef karna " Suraj ko chirag dikhane k mutradif hai" Love u and keep it up
raees
#272 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:29:2011 - 17:09:18:

main Hashim Nadeem sa kuch pochna chata hon kah aap na yeh novel likh ker muj bohat bari problems main daal daya hai ,main bi kise se bohat kerta hon lakin abaap ka novel per ker muj ko derr lagna laga hai aur boaht parashan hon kah ab kaya karon please help me ,please main bohat mushkil main hon .my address (muhammadraeesrf@yahoo.com).
javed khan
#273 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:29:2011 - 04:18:48:

Hashim Nadeem sb. salam aap ko aur aap ke lafzoo ke mooti . mai ne aap ke novel (bachpan ka december) aur (khuda aur muhabbat) para dono bahut pasand aae .parne ke bad bhi ek peyass baki thi .alla hafiz..........
s khan
#274 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:29:2011 - 00:53:50:

aoa 2 all,
the novel is remarkable,no words to express the feelings after reading it.the characters r really superb.and above all ,the theme(basic idea)and the relationship of heart and Allah its beyond my words.
Muslims r really scattered in the religious war against them.we need such thought provoking writings e.g.this and muqqadas(the other novel of sir Hashim Nadeem).the spell of writing never fades till end.
i congratulate sir Hashim Nadeem for his writings.May Allah bless him wid more and more.im proud that he is the real asset of my country and nation.
great keep it u.
thank u all.Allah bless u all.
hafeez ullah
#275 - Quote - Permalink
about n+ovel
Posted 01:28:2011 - 22:00:21:

thats is good novel main ne bahout prah app beti ki tarah ye aik strong novel hae iss ka plot amrao jan ada ki tarah strong hae iss main haqeeqat ka shuba hoota hae
siraj
#276 - Quote - Permalink
love(whitehole) vs hate(blackhole)
Posted 01:28:2011 - 19:40:05:

the thing that liked in this novel is "the tragedy". author has high sense of dealing with sad moments of life.
love vs religion this is actually relative concept, i agree that love is incomplete without true touch of religion. and the basic preaching of all the religions is love. so both are one thing, not seperate.
love is universal constant(like gravity=9.8m/s2) , it has same rate of attraction between hearts, minds, emotions, feelings, relations etc.
hate is like blackhole in the space, so author has actually shown the strength of whitehole(hypothetical portion of space, cause of creation of all matter) as copmarable to love.
muhabat fateh alam... hurrah!!!!!
Haroon Khan
#277 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:27:2011 - 20:56:54:

Being student of Law, it was a novel experience. I started reading it and stopped when i finished the novel. It shows the art of writing of the writer. well done.
Keep it up.
zeshan ahmad

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 26
#278 - Quote - Permalink
Khuda Aur Mohabbat
Posted 01:26:2011 - 22:04:13:

That was his first novel n clearly showed his grip on characters
great novel by great writer
mail me i will snd u ABDULLAH (1 n 2) . KHUDA AUR MUHABAT N BACHPAN KA DECEMBER in pdf format
but i m still waiting for AIK MUHABAT AUR SAHE.
shani_wahcantt@yahoo.com
+92-0313-5230456
NAVEED AHMAD NAZ
#279 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:24:2011 - 18:23:25:

MR Hashim Nadeem ALLAH aap ko nazar a bad say bachaay. GOD bless you.aaj tak sankaron novel parah chuka hoon. but you and your novel is the best. iss novel nay mujhay iss tarha apnay sahar main mubtla kiy. k raat 10 bjy jab iss ko shoro kya to subha 6 00 bjy end kar k hi jaan chooti. thanks for you and kitab ghar.
mifrah
#280 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:24:2011 - 14:02:08:

u hv done a great job may ALLAH bless muslims should behave like this

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.