Details

C-Top

Website
Visit Website
Description
C-Top is a complete (Imran Series) Novel by Mazhar Kaleem M.A, the most popular Imran Series writer after Ibn-e-Safi. The story of this novel is very unique as compere to other Imran Series novels. In it, a syndicate of third class hitmen, street fighters and criminals who laid their hands on a very important scientific formula of Pakisia, and all super powers are now trying to bargain with the syndicate including Imran and Secret Service of Pakisia. Its a different story with amazing events, very high tempo and suspense. Imran Fans will love this story.
Rating
  • 87.2/5
4.36/5 based on 22 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 40819 views, 19 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 19
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Top Mission
Zero Blaster
Capital Agency
Mind Blaster
Jinnati Dunia
Submission Date 06:17:2007

Comments on C-Top

mrs butt
#81 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:05:2007 - 04:45:26:

confused whao it was like -lassi- a bit boring
trueman
#82 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:04:2007 - 19:15:56:

this site is very fruitful for us because it provide a so amazing and knowledgeous literature of urdu which the other sites does not.
Muhammad Noman
#83 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:04:2007 - 00:50:12:

wow this is a great novel of imran series by a v good author.smiling face
Afshan
#84 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 02:02:2007 - 01:11:32:

Thanks and Congratulations to all of you for uploading such a beautiful Novel. Mazhar Kaleem is famous for his beautiful and unique style. He is the most favourit writer of mine. Now I am abroad for higher education. So i miss his novels much. hope we will see more novels by Mazhar Kaleem.
Ihsan
#85 - Quote - Permalink
6 of 6 people found this comment helpful
Posted 01:31:2007 - 13:27:27:

Most beautiful novel, the same as we except from Mazhar kaleem. please upload more Novels by Mazhar Kaleem M.A. He is the best writer in my point of view. because his novels also give knowledge about science too. And also contain no vergality.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.