Details

C-Top

Website
Visit Website
Description
C-Top is a complete (Imran Series) Novel by Mazhar Kaleem M.A, the most popular Imran Series writer after Ibn-e-Safi. The story of this novel is very unique as compere to other Imran Series novels. In it, a syndicate of third class hitmen, street fighters and criminals who laid their hands on a very important scientific formula of Pakisia, and all super powers are now trying to bargain with the syndicate including Imran and Secret Service of Pakisia. Its a different story with amazing events, very high tempo and suspense. Imran Fans will love this story.
Rating
  • 87.2/5
4.36/5 based on 22 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 40808 views, 19 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 19
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Top Mission
Zero Blaster
Capital Agency
Mind Blaster
Jinnati Dunia
Submission Date 06:17:2007

Comments on C-Top

azfar hashmi
#41 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:01:2007 - 01:32:08:

zabardast mera khyal main asi book lkhna sirf aur sirf mazhar sahab ka kam ha.
asad ullah
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:29:2007 - 11:59:12:

i like this noval it-s so nice and actionful noval i like imran series forever mezher is a great and smart writer nodnodcoolsmiling face
Chemist
#43 - Quote - Permalink
0 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 08:29:2007 - 14:23:24:

Mazhar kaleem is a good imaginative person and he looks like a writer by his writing. his this piece of writing is a good imaginative novel but the major draw back of his writings is that he make over exaggeration
confused
Ghulam Abbas 84NB.SGD
#44 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 08:29:2007 - 12:53:06:

I have read the novel C-Top writen by Mazhar Kaleem M.A. AND i really disappointed to read this novel because i have read lot of novel of Mazhar kaleem and he is really a great writer of jasoosi and such kind of novels.But C-Top,s level is so poor,very common story,repeatition of same tricks,drills used by Imran,his fellows and enemies are not acourding to there standerd.I hope Mr.Mazhar will not mind it because we expect more and best from him.Best wishes for Mr.Mazhar Kaleem M.A.
Bandukda
#45 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:23:2007 - 14:25:45:

I do not understand why peoples say that Mazhar Kallem novel are not good. And he is destroying the image of Ibn – e Safi novel.
I have read imran series of both writer and found out that Ibn-e-safi novel are dry and slow and have more jokes that totally ridicules and can carry on for 7 to 8 pages which doesn’t make any scene and get bored by reading it I found that is better to it should be joke book then Novel.
As for Mazhar Kaleem novel is not dry and not slow at all yes have joke some time ridicules as well but doest not carry on and carry on with 3 to 4 pages and doest not feel bored.
salman
#46 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:23:2007 - 00:59:49:

Mazhar Kaleem is a best writer for Ali Imran Series, please upload complete collection Imran Series written by Mazhar Kaleem. only Mazahar Kaleem have fun to write the imran series.others are wasting their own and readers time.
Fraz
#47 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:20:2007 - 00:19:57:

its so cool.I request u that please bring some more novels of Imran serie by Mazhar Kaleem.This is a great effort i appreciate it.....
SANAULLAH
#48 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:11:2007 - 15:36:02:

nodASLAM ALIKUM YA ALI MADAD
MAZHER KALIM M.A SAAHAB KA LIKHA C TOP EK BEHTREEN BEHTREEN NAWEL HAI OR MERI KHUWAISH HAI KAI MAZHER SAAHAB KAI MUKMIL JASOSI NAVEL KITAB GHAR KI ZINAT BENY THANK YOU SANAULLAH
khan ismail
#49 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:11:2007 - 12:02:47:

aap likha hua kollam bahut pasand aay
allh se dua karta hoon did dugini raat chaouguni taraqqi kartqi rahain
wssalalm

aap ka mukhlis mohd ismail

Obaid Muhammad
#50 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:09:2007 - 21:52:21:

Assalamu Alaikum and JazakAllah khairen for uploading great titles of the great writer, Mazher Kaleem. Please disregard the previous message from another brother. Don-t mind, he is just different kind of person. You do your great work and May Allah help you and help all of us to become Good Muslims.
Aameen.
Wassalamu Alaikum

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.