Details

C-Top

Website
Visit Website
Description
C-Top is a complete (Imran Series) Novel by Mazhar Kaleem M.A, the most popular Imran Series writer after Ibn-e-Safi. The story of this novel is very unique as compere to other Imran Series novels. In it, a syndicate of third class hitmen, street fighters and criminals who laid their hands on a very important scientific formula of Pakisia, and all super powers are now trying to bargain with the syndicate including Imran and Secret Service of Pakisia. Its a different story with amazing events, very high tempo and suspense. Imran Fans will love this story.
Rating
  • 87.2/5
4.36/5 based on 22 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 40814 views, 19 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 19
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Top Mission
Zero Blaster
Capital Agency
Mind Blaster
Jinnati Dunia
Submission Date 06:17:2007

Comments on C-Top

RAJA JAWAD
#21 - Quote - Permalink
C TOP
Posted 09:10:2009 - 16:40:28:

This is a nice novel in tempo and action wise but keeping in view the image and abilities of Imran and his team it looks strange that how these third class organizations were able to give so hard time to great
imran its disoppinted anyway last thing its not a boring one.confused
M.AYOUB
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:23:2009 - 22:13:34:

THERE R SO MANY MISTAKES IN THIS BOOK ON NET AVAILABLE HERE
M IMRAN
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:18:2009 - 12:13:29:

I WILL LIKE TO CONGRATULATE MY MOST LOVED WRITER MR MAZHER KALEEM FOR THIS AMAZING NOVEL. I REALLY ENJOYED TO READ IT. I APPRECIATE THEM FOR THEIR THIS NOVEL.
THANKS
IMRAN
IMRAN (LAWA)
shahzad
#24 - Quote - Permalink
goodo
Posted 07:14:2009 - 12:54:34:

i think good mazahar kaleem is a superb writer.me ne 6th class me apke books parhne suro ki aur ab me b.s(honrz) kr rahe ho.ap ka novel parhte hue asa feel hota hai jasa hm b wahe ird gird han aur sb kch kud dakh rahe han.realy u r fantastic writter.
sehar
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:10:2009 - 14:24:01:

mazahar kaleem is a superb writer.me ne 6th class me apke books parhne suro ki aur ab me b.s(honrz) kr rahe ho.ap ka novel parhte hue asa feel hota hai jasa hm b wahe ird gird han aur sb kch kud dakh rahe han.realy u r fantastic writter.smiling face
bilal
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:17:2009 - 17:19:05:

mazhar kaleem is a great writer,plz add more novel of mazhar kaleem on kitaabghar,thankssmiling face
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:07:2009 - 00:34:08:

Mazhar Kaleem is a great writer who brings scenes alive to our very eyes, makes boring topics interesting, sketches out characters in detail like an expert painter, weaves threads into plots and sub-plots into main plots skilfully not leaving even a single out as this novel shows. His imagery, language and style are lively with everyday language and Urdu idiom. With style witty and full of puns, lang flowing like a singing stream and plots spread over a wide range we can expect him to live as long as Urdu does. I just LOVE him. Long live you and your ouvre!
kahkashan
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:13:2009 - 22:54:33:

I'm great fan of mazher kaleem.I've reading imran series when i was in class 8th.Now I,m in pharmcy.I think imran series is the only detective novel that almays has a message related to islam and don't show any valgourity.Imran is my most favourite character that i've ever read and he is a marvelous man. In this novel he has been defeated many times but due to his coolness of mind and inteligence,he got succes in the end,as usual,after all he is the hero of the novel.I hope the next novel of mazher kaleem will be more thrilling and full of suspense.Best of luck.
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:19:2008 - 01:22:39:

bakwas imran has a some diffrent charecter in this novel he is fail every where ,(how he get that much rupees in one night)bakwas bilkul bakwas hai
Tina
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:13:2008 - 20:27:31:

Salaam to everybody.

Wat a great great novel nodnodnod a real action novel. every single word made sence. Congrats to the writer and thanx to the kitaabghar.

Absoulutely Brialliant Novel. We do need some more brilliant novels like this 1 on the kitaabghar plz. coolcool:coolsmiling facesmiling face

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.