Details

C-Top

Website
Visit Website
Description
C-Top is a complete (Imran Series) Novel by Mazhar Kaleem M.A, the most popular Imran Series writer after Ibn-e-Safi. The story of this novel is very unique as compere to other Imran Series novels. In it, a syndicate of third class hitmen, street fighters and criminals who laid their hands on a very important scientific formula of Pakisia, and all super powers are now trying to bargain with the syndicate including Imran and Secret Service of Pakisia. Its a different story with amazing events, very high tempo and suspense. Imran Fans will love this story.
Rating
  • 87.2/5
4.36/5 based on 22 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 40816 views, 19 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 19
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Top Mission
Zero Blaster
Capital Agency
Mind Blaster
Jinnati Dunia
Submission Date 06:17:2007

Comments on C-Top

mehdi Kazmi
#71 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:06:2007 - 10:11:01:

main app loggo ka suhkriya keysse adda karoo ke main ne 7sall ke bad ali imran ka koi navel prha hain app se iltammas hain ke orr bihi pessch karre Thanks
m fahad ahmed
#72 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:03:2007 - 01:11:52:

mazhar kaleem kay novels key tarief karna suraj ko chirag dikhana hai..............................
aur mujhay maloom karna hai kay ali imran x.2 kaisay bana please zaroor zaroor is baray mein qareine karam zaroor mutale karein please please request hai...............
noor
#73 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:28:2007 - 01:43:48:

mugh se online novel nahi open ho raha plz anyone tell me how can i read online imran,s novel?sad
noor
#74 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:21:2007 - 09:41:57:

Most beautiful novel, the same as we except from Mazhar kaleem. please upload more Novels by Mazhar Kaleem M.A. He is the best writer in my point of view. because his novels also give knowledge about science too. And also contain no vergality.
wow this is a great novel of imran series by a v good author.
This is the best novel of Mazhar Kaleem. please provide its PDF version as soon as possible. and upload more novels of Imran Series so that more and more people can enjoy reading them.
sabir khan
#75 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:20:2007 - 12:50:22:

salam-z management off kitaab ghar i am very thank-s full to management off kitaab ghar who ismake posibel fro me to read imran series on line i am very apprichate thate and please i am requsting to management off kitaab ghar please keep sending to me imran series in future, i am very happy, becouse kitaab ghar make posibel my dreem to read imran series book-s on line, i always ues to think about it how i find imran series book{semicolon}s, and one day i was just trying to find on internet quit lot off difrent serches then finaly i found kitaab ghar and i start to reading kitaab ghar webside and i find lot off thing in side then i start to email to management to provide me imran series book-s and i apprichate to management off kitaab ghar who fil full my requist and please keep sending me once-s again thank-s and please keep sending me more imran series only writen by (mazhar.kaleem.m.a) c.top novel was wonder full and i am very enjoy during reading, ok management off kitaab ghar kuda hafiz,from sabir khan from auckland (newzealand)
goshi
#76 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:16:2007 - 16:59:11:

thanks 4 giving a intersting novel of imran series
please also download ishtaq ahmed novel thats r inspector jamshad and inspector kamran mirza series
RANA NUMAN
#77 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:10:2007 - 16:42:37:

{semicolon})This is the best novel of Mazhar Kaleem. please provide its PDF version as soon as possible. and upload more novels of Imran Series so that more and more people can enjoy reading them.
Shehzad the Shezi
#78 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:10:2007 - 13:41:45:

Oh its a very marvelous novel written by Mazhar Kaleem MA. He is my favourite urdu site. This site provides lot of urdu literature that we cannot afford financially in nowadays. The crew who manage this site is quite appreciable for this work. We as Pakistani proud of to this site. Thanks
kamal nadeem
#79 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:08:2007 - 23:51:04:

Aslamo Alllaikum
a great novel of imran series written by mazhar kaleem
wasiq
#80 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:08:2007 - 16:35:32:

nod
Aslamo Alllaikum
I like very much this novel. plz aindah b imran series k mazeed novels online reading k liay faraham kiay jaian. umeed hay k aap humri is umed per poora utren gay.
thanks

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.