Details

C-Top

Website
Visit Website
Description
C-Top is a complete (Imran Series) Novel by Mazhar Kaleem M.A, the most popular Imran Series writer after Ibn-e-Safi. The story of this novel is very unique as compere to other Imran Series novels. In it, a syndicate of third class hitmen, street fighters and criminals who laid their hands on a very important scientific formula of Pakisia, and all super powers are now trying to bargain with the syndicate including Imran and Secret Service of Pakisia. Its a different story with amazing events, very high tempo and suspense. Imran Fans will love this story.
Rating
  • 87.2/5
4.36/5 based on 22 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 40815 views, 19 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 19
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Top Mission
Zero Blaster
Capital Agency
Mind Blaster
Jinnati Dunia
Submission Date 06:17:2007

Comments on C-Top

tariq m d
#61 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:06:2007 - 07:07:54:

sachi bataoo! Abhi mein ne novel nahi parha laikin comments de raha hoo ke mein ne aaj tak aisa novel nahi parha....hamesha mazhar kaleem sahab ka novel parh kar aisa hi mehsoos hota hay iss liya parhnay ka tawaqquf nahi karoonga.....
Saadia
#62 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:05:2007 - 01:31:35:

Very beautiful Novel. Please launch more novels of this writer. please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Asif
#63 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:05:2007 - 01:29:49:

Wow the most beautiful Novel of this site.smiling faceI love this novel. and want to read more Novels of This writer.nod
yasir lahori
#64 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:02:2007 - 11:26:00:

kitaab ghar se umeed hai ke aayinda aysi koyi kahani nahi nikalenge .aour hazrath mazhar kaleem sahab se guzaarish hai.ke imraan siries ko badnaam na karen aysa lag raha hai ke koyi deal karne gaye hai.ye kya jasosi kahani hai.kyon bade logon ke banaye huve kirdaar ko maskh karne par tule hain.kitaab ghar se ham sub ki bahuth umeeden wabastha hai.is liye aayinda ibne safi ke hi novels bhejen.na ke koyi bhi fuzool authors ke.wassalaam
MOHAMMAD HUSSAIN
#65 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:02:2007 - 09:03:11:

disapprovalIMRAN ME IMRANIYYATH NAZAR NAHI AAYI KAHIN.MANZAR KASHI EK DAM BAKWAAS HAI.AOUR BAHUTH JAGA ZAYID HAI.BE SAKHTHA HAZIR JAWAAB JUMLE NAZAR NAHI AAYE.MULKKON KE NAAM DENE ME BHI MUSANNIF KAMIYAB NNAHI RAHE.MARHOOM IBNE SAFI KE KIRDAAR HAKEEKATH SE BAHUTH KAREEB TAR HAI.PAR MAZHAR KALEEM SAHAB KE KIRDAAR SE MASNOO IYYATH JHLAKH RAHI HAI.MUSANNIF BAZ JAGA APNI BUNIYAAD PARASTHI KA IZHAR BHI KIYA HAI.HAAN AGAR YE UNKE APNE KIRDAAR HON TO MAZAYIKA NAHI.PAR JUB KISI AOUR KE KIRDAAR PAR LIKH RAHE HAIN TO UN KE USLOOB KO MADDE NAZAR RAKHNA CHAHIYE.KHAS KAR IBNE SAFI JAYSE KHULE AOUR WASSE NAZAR MUSANNIF KE KIRDAAR HO TO ZAROOR YE BATH KA KHAYAL RAKHA JANA CHAHIYE.MUSANNIF KI GENERAL KNOWLEDGE KI KAMI BHI ZAHIR HO RAHI HAI.AOUR JUUNGO JUDAL KO IS TARAH PESH KIYA GAYA HAI KE INSAAN NAHI KOYI MA FOUKAL FITHRATH JINN YA FARISHTHE HON.KITHAB GHAR KI KOSHISH SE KHUSHI HUVI.PAR BARAYE MEHARBANI IBNE SAFI KE NOVELS HI KO COMPOSE KAREN.MAZHAR KALEEM SAHAB KO CHAHIYE KE WAHI ZIMMEDARI UTHAYE JINHE WO BA KHOOBI ANJAAM DE SAKE.ALLAH SUB KO KHAYR SUN NE AOUR SAMAJHNE KI TOUFEEQ DEN WASSALAAAM
wajeeh awan
#66 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:28:2007 - 14:06:11:

aap sa aaik sawal karna tha ka aap ka naswal downlowed nahi ho raha ha off lne per na kalea
nod
faisal
#67 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:27:2007 - 01:29:55:

this is very good novel,, can u uplode novel ZERO LASTRY from mazhar kaleem thanxcoolcoolcool
Mehmood Iqbal
#68 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:15:2007 - 13:19:12:

Salam to all. I-m amazed here after see Kitab Ghar.This is a great site for all who love to study urdu books.When i need to read books online i come on Kitab Ghar and tell about this other friend.This is great way of publishing of our national language.we are hopping that you (Kitab Ghar) -ll publish more then novels of Sir Mazher Kaleem.
After Ibn-A-Safi, Sir Mazher Kaleem is only writer who is top on the Imran Series.His novels, No comments,No words i have for him.Sir Mazher Kaleem creats the soul of Love to our country,Fight to anemies of country and fight to evils of our country.And i say that after studing Sir-s novel,i have find the way to "try then try and then try"-s way.Sir,(sir Mazher Kaleem)if you are rading this then i say to you that i have no words for you.
May Allah bless you and Best wishes for you.Ok
Take Care & Allah Hafiz
(ME_IQ_TM@Yahoo.Com)
Syed Wafiullah
#69 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:14:2007 - 11:17:29:

C Top is one of the most interesting Novel of Mazhar Kaleem. Though i had studied C Top long time ago, but the charm and joy i had by going through it online is outstanding. Mazhar Kaleem has been writing Imran Series for about 3 dedcades. His every Novel is worth to be studied. In C Top the compromise of Imran and His Colleagues give us a way to tolerate the unwanted and bad things in the life for the sake of the country. Even this compromise is done with the rascals or gangsters. I appreciate Mazhar Kaleem-s evdevors to protray efforts to gain valuable things for the country by immense tolrence and courage. I with Mazhar Kaleem always write tremendous Novels and present them to the Youths of day with providing Moral Messages in it.
With Peace and Lovesmiling facenod
New Yorkker
#70 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:14:2007 - 02:28:14:

smiling face Nice job... are there other Mazhar Kaleem-s Imran series novel online? I couldnt find any... Please upload more

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.