Details

Ghalti

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ghalti by Sadaf Ali is a Social Reformal Story about Mistakes we make that Destroy ours and others Lives and lead us all to many terrible and some times irreversible situations. The story carries a serious message that actions must be taken with reponsiblity and care. Sadaf Ali is a new writer and this is her first story. Please comment on this story and let her know how far she succeeded in putting her ideas and thoughts in the form of written words of a story
Rating
  • 95/5
4.75/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 20958 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 03:24:2010 (Edited )

Comments on Ghalti

shalu
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 7
Posted 07:30:2014 - 04:19:36:

sad oooooo......full of tragedies, but overall good attempt.i like it
siddra
Posted 07:08:2011 - 06:11:41:

Brilliant novel,it's hard to believe that this is writers 1st novel because it's writen so beautifully........people who believe that every thing is fair in love and war, do not think about the consequences of their action because u cant get wat u wnt in life if its not in ur kismat no matter wat u do.........

Gud look Sadaf smiling face
Sadia
Posted 03:26:2011 - 03:47:07:

Really very emotional and touching story,which makes me cry.really like it.
Maryam
Posted 01:30:2011 - 02:45:14:

It was a spectacular story,really difficult to distinguish whether it was writers first effort or not!
Though i'm consistent with the justification of punishments given towards the characters,but i must say it was really bad consequence with shefol,dis character shouldn't have suffered to dis extent..
Over all nyxx effort..
Wish u all da best!smiling face
Maryam
Shazia Ejaz
so touching story
Posted 01:15:2011 - 07:47:41:

it is difficult to believe that this is writer's first effort.it is definetely one of the touching and beautiful stories I have ever read in my life. I think I can never forget it. it seemed to be just normal at the start, but at the end it surely makes the readers feel that it was not a common story. so beautiful.
komal
Posted 11:03:2010 - 20:29:21:

salam to all bohot ache kahani thi our parh kar bohot acha laga agey bhi achy novel likhty rahiya ga plzzsmiling facenodsticking out tonguesticking out tongue
Aamir
Posted 08:28:2010 - 23:58:18:

jab sab kuch pta tha shadi se pehle to later itna attitude kyn by zohaib? shafal ke character ke sath atleast i think zyada justify nahin ho ska. start mai her character was very lively very refreshing, but her end was very tragic.
zara
oooooooooo
Posted 08:08:2010 - 04:08:56:

shaking headshaking headshaking headdisapprovalsalam,mera khal hai insan ko humesha acha likhna chahiye kun ka ak galti to ALLAH bhi maf kar deyta hai.zindagi mein bahot problems hein lakin har cheez ka hal kudkushe nai hota.AGER IS STORY KO ZAYDA POSITIVE LIKHA JATA TOO ACHA HOTA.AGER APP IS STORY MEIN IS GALTI KI TALAFEE KARTEIN TOO KUSH HOTI.IS TARAAH TOO HAR BAAT PAR KUDKUSHEE KARNY LAGEEN.MEIN APKI STORY KO ACHA NAI KAHOON GE KUNKA SAB SE PAHLY STORY M ALLAH KA NAAM PHIR UN KA MABAP HOTY HEIN OR YAHAN TOO KUCH BHI NAI THA.KYA HUMRA MAHSRA ITNA BOLD KAB SE HOO GYA KA MA BAAP KA BINA HI SARAY FASLAY HONY LAGEIN.AP ACHA LIKH SAKTI HEIN LAKIN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOGOON KO KUDKUSHE KI TARAF NA RAGAB KAREIN.KUNKA AGER KISE SE KOI BHI GALTI HOTI HAI TOO US KO SUDHARNY KA MOQA ALLAH ZARROR DAYTA HAI .BAS LIKHTI REHEIN LAKIN POSITIVE THINKIIG RAKHEIN PLZZZZZZ.ALLAH APP KO HIDAYAT DAY.KUCH BURA LAGA TOO SORRY.allah hafiz

Abbas
Posted 08:05:2010 - 16:17:19:

Such a lovely story i have never red such a lovely story throughout my life.
Realyyyyyyy fantastic but with the tragic ending.
s.imran
#10 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:30:2010 - 17:25:58:

nice story
2 batain kahun gy
1 ye k jang oar mohabbt main sab jaiz naheen hota insaniat se girna to bilkul b naheen
2nd ye k jo b rishta ho ap se jurne se pahle jis b halat main ho, jab wo apki zindagy main ay to us se mujhlis ho jain, q k tab wo apke liye hota hay,
beshak story main hope naheen magr phir b ye haqeekat k bht kareeb hay
sadaf thora oar explain kar k likhty to ziada acha hota
overall achi koshish hay

best of luck for next one

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.