Details

Ghalti

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ghalti by Sadaf Ali is a Social Reformal Story about Mistakes we make that Destroy ours and others Lives and lead us all to many terrible and some times irreversible situations. The story carries a serious message that actions must be taken with reponsiblity and care. Sadaf Ali is a new writer and this is her first story. Please comment on this story and let her know how far she succeeded in putting her ideas and thoughts in the form of written words of a story
Rating
  • 95/5
4.75/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 20975 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 03:24:2010 (Edited )

Comments on Ghalti

koMal
#31 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:28:2010 - 19:03:05:

buht acha novel tha shuro may zara bor but bad may buht acha laga or b mehnat karen ok
#32 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:28:2010 - 00:38:06:

iss say ziada baykaar aur fazoul novel nahi parha mainy zindagi ma apni friends ko la kr khud tareef kara di khuda ka waasta aur novels ka pecha chour dusticking out tongue
Asim Mahmood Zee
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:23:2010 - 11:09:07:

I liked it very much, true depiction of life. Acts can't be reversed in life.
I appreciate the effort of the writer, keep it up.
Allah ka insaaf aisa hi hai, Allah ham sab ko sedhi rah par chalaey.... (Ameen)
unknown
#34 - Quote - Permalink
Galti
Posted 04:20:2010 - 14:24:04:

mai ney aaj tak urdu novel mai dilchaspi nahi dikhai lekin pihcley do din se mai yeah story par rahye ho aur yaqeen karey mai aapney aap ko safal ki jaga dekti ho. q k merey zindagi mai b kuch esa hi howa hai jo safal ki zindagi mai. sahid mera end b yeah hi hai jo safal ka tha.
#35 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:14:2010 - 21:52:27:

meri life maen yeh sab se behtreen story hae jo maene parhi hae yeh hamary muashray ki bohat bari sachai hae jissy hum usully samjh nahi patay but time guzrny k baad just pachtaty haen thanx sadaf for this book really i luv it
sak
#36 - Quote - Permalink
a good 1 but painful.. i was weeping at tha end.
Posted 04:13:2010 - 12:02:40:

a good 1 but very painful.. i was weeping at tha end..
#37 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:10:2010 - 12:54:30:

Dear Writer,

Your story was good but yet it was very painful and was quite unrealistic ..... i hope you 'll be cover these flaws in your next Novel. All the best.
#38 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:09:2010 - 03:45:58:

wrote:

Hazrat aap 23 years say urdu adab parh rahay hain ... lekin phir bhi bohot door hain adab say.... aap ko shayad pata hoga phir kay Urdu adab me Tanqeeed ka aik muqaam hota hay... Aap ko Tanqeeed karna bhi nahi aati (Sorry to say) ... jesay aap kissi ko hurt karna chahtay hon or you must be attension seeker... plz Khuda kay liye leave urdu adab & read Omr-o-Ayyaar & Tarzen stories. plz keep in your mind no ladies will inspire like this. Thanks

well mr 'whatever' i m not here to inspire ladies or seeking attention.....people like u do these kind of things by praising them for no reason....and people like u r there to spoil urdu bcz u dont know the standards of urdu adab and 'tanqeed' in urdu adab.....go and read the history abt urdu poetry of united india....when people of lucknow were saying 'wah wah' to every poet and produce thousands of useless poets and spoiling the face of urdu and meanwhile in delhi, good poets were produced bcz the people of delhi were actually critcizing the useless poets and saving urdu.....go and read history and then talk to me....
ayyaz
#39 - Quote - Permalink
Mass Com
Posted 04:08:2010 - 16:49:36:

Dear writer,
i have no words to prase u.ap nay apni pehli koshis main itni hobsorti k sath likha ha k belive kijya k is nay maray dil k jazbat ko badal diya ha.main nay baqi b comments paray hain lakan har insan ki apni thinking hoti ha but belive me k i like it very much.plz ap likhti rahyay ga.or ik bat zaror likhon ga k is ko par r ik dafa main nay apnay ALLAH TALA say tobazaror ki ha k muj say si kbi koi galti na ho.(Ameen) All the best.smiling face
faiza
#40 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:07:2010 - 14:11:32:

Hi Sadaf !!

Well as a reader i really appreciate you. apki story bohat achi hai. jis andaz sey ap ney teenagers ki feelings ko btaya hai. it is marvellous. infact es story mein haqeeqat key kafi qareeb ho key likha gaya hai.
it was very very good story and i really enjoyed it.
wish u all the best smiling face

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.