Details

Ghalti

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ghalti by Sadaf Ali is a Social Reformal Story about Mistakes we make that Destroy ours and others Lives and lead us all to many terrible and some times irreversible situations. The story carries a serious message that actions must be taken with reponsiblity and care. Sadaf Ali is a new writer and this is her first story. Please comment on this story and let her know how far she succeeded in putting her ideas and thoughts in the form of written words of a story
Rating
  • 95/5
4.75/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 20977 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 03:24:2010 (Edited )

Comments on Ghalti

#41 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:07:2010 - 13:17:16:

Hamza wrote:

well mr zeeshan i think u need some tarzaan stories bcz u still seems to be in that phase of life and plz dont try to pull my leg bcz ur sense of humour is really really childish....and moreover criticsm is my right and u cant stop me doing that with ur childish and not so funny comments and approach....ur comment tells ur immature thinking...i m reading urdu adab now for 23 years and i atleast know that what is good and what is not.....so avoid my name in ur comments again....
thank u

Hazrat aap 23 years say urdu adab parh rahay hain ... lekin phir bhi bohot door hain adab say.... aap ko shayad pata hoga phir kay Urdu adab me Tanqeeed ka aik muqaam hota hay... Aap ko Tanqeeed karna bhi nahi aati (Sorry to say) ... jesay aap kissi ko hurt karna chahtay hon or you must be attension seeker... plz Khuda kay liye leave urdu adab & read Omr-o-Ayyaar & Tarzen stories. plz keep in your mind no ladies will inspire like this. Thanks
Hamza
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:06:2010 - 17:43:49:

Zeeshan Khan wrote:
Syeda plz do write some stories of Tarzen for Hamza ... i think then he can enjoy well ... no doubt tht was good try Syeda.. Keep writing

well mr zeeshan i think u need some tarzaan stories bcz u still seems to be in that phase of life and plz dont try to pull my leg bcz ur sense of humour is really really childish....and moreover criticsm is my right and u cant stop me doing that with ur childish and not so funny comments and approach....ur comment tells ur immature thinking...i m reading urdu adab now for 23 years and i atleast know that what is good and what is not.....so avoid my name in ur comments again....
thank u
Zeeshan Khan
#43 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:06:2010 - 12:54:22:

Syeda plz do write some stories of Tarzen for Hamza ... i think then he can enjoy well ... no doubt tht was good try Syeda.. Keep writing
Has
#44 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:04:2010 - 23:41:45:

story was good that are pointing some real fact of our society. Parents some time are very tie in relationships of family and they cant able to judge batter, in the end only that love and life always want scrifize we people want filmy love and life, but keep in mind that are make by producer this story is touching some very serious facts, i read all comments i want to answer that five fingers are not equal so all the times life is not showing us a different aspect but after some passage of time when we get knowledge about world we get know about world and mind of the people in world..........
Hamza
#45 - Quote - Permalink
0 of 2 people found this comment helpful
Posted 04:04:2010 - 17:10:03:

well ms sadaf...plz dont take the following offensively....as kitaabghar and we all the readers are working for the improvement of urdu adab and i m really sadly saying that this story is not a good addition to urdu adab and i can write a 100 pages essay abt the flaws, mistakes, incomplete nodes and unreality of the story.....u shud know that evry reader cannot be a writer....so plz....we have big names in the market and they r doing very well and we enjoy reading them(atleast they have some method) whether they write fiction or non fiction or romance or anything....
thank u
Mansoor Ali
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#46 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:04:2010 - 16:28:49:

For this story i would like to say first of all name of two important characters were very confusing,second it was a story in which you will not find any thing as hope,we all comit mistakes in our life some could be severe to be punished like that but V all know that Allah do forgive us, in this movie rather than mistake worst thing was nobody was even thinking of forgivness,how comes two person staying togather for 3 years not even talking to each other, two very close bro being not noticed or interferd by family for behaving like strangers.its name should be ghaltiyaan as nobody was attempting to corect the mistake. every body was punishing other and comiting another mistakes.the girl was not wrong in refusing a porposal of her cousin and i think so that wasnt a mistake.last three yrs of story were very fast and seems beyond reality how a man who is living with his wife, posing every thing as normal out side room & inside even not talking.
hope is very important in life, in stories and almost in every aspect of life.
the punishment to younger bro was enough, so it would be better if younger bro settle outside country,always away from family being single,as his punishment
and elder bro and shafaq gradually compromise.with hope of a positive future.
sorry i know it is very easy to criticize
u seem to be a good writer who will be having a bright future INSHA ALLAH.
no matter i dont agree with concept but i have to admit u write it well.
i do expect very gud stories from u in future.
i again appologize if u feel bad
Syeda Sadaf
#47 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:04:2010 - 09:00:31:

Thanks All for reading and commenting and encouragement and ofcourse criticism is always welcome but the constructive one.smiling face
Well some may say the story was immature, childish or far from reality and some also didn't like the negative approach or not so happy ending, well to be honest not so happy ending or negative approach wasn't a coincidence it was deliberate. I thought about the end for many days Im myself a reader and get upset If I read a story which doesn't have a good end, but as the theme of the story spins around a ghalti, a ghalti which changes life forever with the regrets and leaving no hope behind so I couldn't really help ending it, making a 'happy end'. Immature and far from natural and no reality in the concept..hmm.. well we see many cases of rapes happening around us and many young guys considering themselves kings of LOVE, inspired by some movies or motivated by emotions or concluding the end in a certain way, this story was just a lil effort to make such people realize who take actions without either care, thinking or concluding the result on certain assumptions or ways, that what if things don't turn around the way they planned, what if other characters of life living around don't behave the certain way they expected them to, what if there actions bring disappointment and pain and hurt their loved ones in such a way that not just their but also lives of their loved one are ruined. this story simply wanted people to think what if their action bring them to a point where they are helpless and are left with regrets and pain only what if happy side doesn't come and the negative side happens no matter if their actions were taken with good niyyat or bad one, this a just a lil try to make people think once before taking any such action.
thx all once again for kind and encouraging words and the criticism too coz it always make u improve smiling face
Beenish
#48 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:01:2010 - 21:56:57:

AOA,

The Story was Good But very unrealistic, Also really negative approach, i must add i feel panic after the
Completion, Please please dont write like this, Life is beautiful! you exaggerate too much. Please do not mind
my comments i just want to express what i feel.

Thanks,
Beenish
Ghazala
#49 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:01:2010 - 10:34:27:

Asalam O Alaikum
A classic approach. Waqai kuch ghaltiyan aisi hoti hain jin ka kaffara mumkin nhi hota. Allah hm sb ki khitain muaf farmay. Aameen
noreen
#50 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:31:2010 - 11:53:30:

salam,
ap ny boht acha lakha ha hr kardar ko ap ny boht achi thrn sy pash kia ha.
hamry mashary main aj kal pyar k naam pr boht sy lakhry is thrn krty hain pr mohabat is thrn kabi hasl ni hoti mohabat to rk pak rashta ha jo boht khobsoort ha.
I LOVE IT.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.