Details

Ghalti

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ghalti by Sadaf Ali is a Social Reformal Story about Mistakes we make that Destroy ours and others Lives and lead us all to many terrible and some times irreversible situations. The story carries a serious message that actions must be taken with reponsiblity and care. Sadaf Ali is a new writer and this is her first story. Please comment on this story and let her know how far she succeeded in putting her ideas and thoughts in the form of written words of a story
Rating
  • 95/5
4.75/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 20978 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 03:24:2010 (Edited )

Comments on Ghalti

Ahmad
#51 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:31:2010 - 07:07:49:

I agree with Mr Hamza that the names of the chrs are very confusing.
But the story was overall good.
9/10
1 for names
best of luck Syeda je
waiting for your next story.
isha khan
#52 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:30:2010 - 13:38:47:

dukhi story thi magar mohabbaton se bhari hui. ALLAH kare k kabhi do bhai juda na hoon balke bhai kitne hi hoon kabhi juda na hoon. mere pakistan main rahne wale sare bhai kabhi juda na hoon aik seesa plai deewar ban jain. to koi dukh hum main na aaye.nod writter ko encourage kiye bina to baat na mukammal ho gi na
Hamza
#53 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:30:2010 - 04:16:00:

well! it looked like a very first story bcz it was very immaturish kind of story and there was no reality in concept of it and moreover the names of the characters were very confusing and the central idea was far from natural....so overall i would rate this 1 out 0f 10 and 1 is because of the try she did....there were a lot of flaws and mistakes.....so to be very frank with "kitaabghar" i would suggest kitaabghar not to publish these kind of books and would suggest the writer not to write any more plz....thank ushaking head
sikandar
#54 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:30:2010 - 00:19:01:

اسلام و علیکم صدف صاحبہ آپ نے کمال کی کہانی لکھی ہے ما شاءالللہ آپ کی اگلی کہانی کا شدت سے انتظار رہے گا خداحافظ
neha khan
#55 - Quote - Permalink
view
Posted 03:29:2010 - 20:54:57:

nod nice sadaf ji
achi hai story acha lag pher kr r ye baat samjh may ai k share krne se kafi problem solve hojati hai r ghalti ka imkan nhe hota.
umeed hai ainda bhi aap ki stories pherne ko milay gi

keep writing:{semicolon})
minza
#56 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:29:2010 - 12:24:14:

i really enjoyed reading the novel. its really heart touching story n different too. not the typical one. congrats to the writer as it is her first novel i think. so keep writing.....thanks
Sajid
#57 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:29:2010 - 10:34:02:

A very good story. I like it. keep the good work on.
thanks
Asim
#58 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:28:2010 - 13:14:46:

Asslam o alikum,

main app ko mubarik bad dayta hoon etni achi story likhnay per. our umeed kerta hoon key mustqkbil main app ki achi stories pernay ko milain gi..

ALLAH app ka hami o nasir
feeamanallah
MANOOGEE
#59 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:27:2010 - 15:47:51:

very nice story hay gee mashallah
Nice Story hai, Islahi hai un nojawano k liye jo jazbat main aa kur qadam utatey hain. start main to Rohub aur Zohub he samaj nahin aya. k kaun kiya hai, but Achi koshih thi.
isi tarha koshash jari rakiya
I LOVE THIS STORY
M ASIF
#60 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:27:2010 - 15:36:52:

SYDA gee mashallah kia story lakhi hay sabi kardar apni jagha par fit thay aur normaly bohat say logoon main is tarha ki kafyat pai jati hay pyar pany ka naam nahi hay pyar to mahsoos karnay aur karwany ka naam hay I LOVE THIS STORY

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.