Details

Gar Mujh Se Mohabbat He

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ger Mujh Se Mohabbat Hay by Rukhsana Nigar Adnan is a terrific social reformal novel with a high moral lesson. Its a story of small prosperous family who once looked down on their poor needy relatives and Allah took away all their pride, peace of mind and security from them as punishment. Their own close and blood relations turned against them. Its a story of a girl who realized their fault and decided to fight and get back their pride and prestige. Life is name of continous struggle and this story proves that.
Rating
  • 86.6/5
4.33/5 based on 9 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 48392 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 9 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mohabbat Ka Hasar
Mohabbat Fateh-e-Alam
Chupke se uter mujh mein
Pukaar
Purisrar Cheekhain
Submission Date 10:29:2008

Comments on Gar Mujh Se Mohabbat He

sumera jamali
#81 - Quote - Permalink
agar mujh se muhabat ahy
Posted 11:29:2008 - 09:02:45:

thanks 4 sharing this mindblowing novel. such a nice story which give us a lesson .keep sharing MAY ALLAH GIVE U ALL THE HAPPINESS IN UR LIFE . FIAMANALLAH
zaini
#82 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:28:2008 - 19:15:20:

ya!its really very good and intresting novel and thanks for upload the novel.
#83 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:25:2008 - 17:46:33:

INTRESTING NOVEL I WANT TO SAVE THIS NOVEL HOW CAN I SAVE IT
Mrs Kamran
#84 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:24:2008 - 15:31:05:

Excellent novel. A message for people who forget that every one faces good and bad times and no body knows what's ahead in life
SAHER NAEEM
#85 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:24:2008 - 12:08:59:

FOR THE FIRST TIME I JOIN THIS TYPE OF SITE LIKE KITAAB GHAR AND ITS MY NOVEL WHICH I GOING TO READ AND NOW I COMPELETE IT....ITS FANTATIC..MARVOLOUS AND VERY VERY GOOD THAT I CANT EXPLAIN IT IN WORDS,,,,,,RUSKNA NIGAR FIRST TIME I READ YOU...AND I TELL YOU that DONE A REALLY FANTASTIC JOB I M SPEECHLESS HOW CAN I TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR GOOD WORK...AND ALSO THANKS TO KITAAB GHAR WHICH PROVIDES US SUCH GREAT, BIG AND VERY VERY GOOD PLAT FORM...NOW I GOING TO READ THE OTHER NOVELS AND ALSO GIVING THANX,BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS TO ALL WRITERS, KITAAB GHAR AND ALL READER.....ALLAH HAFIZ
ZARA
#86 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:23:2008 - 22:02:11:

excellent novel is ka end perhnay kay leyay meri maghrib ki namaz kaza hoge rukhsana ke her tehreer buhet echee hoti hai or thanx to kitaabghar
ummkhidar
#87 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:23:2008 - 15:37:43:

this is really one of its kind....have read nigar ji many times....but guess none of her novels touched like this one....keep up the good work....and let us lear more about the different phases of life..
jazakallah!
rgmasif
#88 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:21:2008 - 10:59:09:

Excellent, Novel Its really such a grate social story which is usually we can see in our society and also convey a message for all kinds of people.
Thank you so much Kitaab Ghar and tahnks a lot rukhsana nigar you are really a grate novel writer.

Regards

GM
hassan
#89 - Quote - Permalink
Sexual scene
Posted 11:18:2008 - 14:57:43:

this bokk is very romentic but there is no sny sexual scene in it if it is then it will be more romentic
laima ahmad canada
#90 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:15:2008 - 10:25:35:

thank you rukhsana nigar ,very simple but very beutiful story,when i red your name with this novel i knew its gonna be super as usual. i am your big fan .keep it up.without kitaab ghar's help it wouldnt possible for me to get your novel as we are not home anymore.thanks kitaab ghar .may ALLAH bless you all.grin{semicolon})

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.