Details

Gar Mujh Se Mohabbat He

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ger Mujh Se Mohabbat Hay by Rukhsana Nigar Adnan is a terrific social reformal novel with a high moral lesson. Its a story of small prosperous family who once looked down on their poor needy relatives and Allah took away all their pride, peace of mind and security from them as punishment. Their own close and blood relations turned against them. Its a story of a girl who realized their fault and decided to fight and get back their pride and prestige. Life is name of continous struggle and this story proves that.
Rating
  • 86.6/5
4.33/5 based on 9 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 48386 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 9 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mohabbat Ka Hasar
Mohabbat Fateh-e-Alam
Chupke se uter mujh mein
Pukaar
Purisrar Cheekhain
Submission Date 10:29:2008

Comments on Gar Mujh Se Mohabbat He

sadia
#31 - Quote - Permalink
urdu
Posted 05:09:2009 - 00:59:19:

Rukhsana Nigar is one of my favourite writers, due to many aspect of her pen skill. Now a days girls are fascinated by a famous writer, I would not mention her name, but sorry to say her writings are only creating mentle entanglement and these are extremely impractical but on the other hand writer like Rukhsana deals with common people life and directs to right path by offering a practical solution. May Allah strengthen her pen power even more and always bless her with His rewads.
saher
#32 - Quote - Permalink
novel
Posted 04:30:2009 - 19:33:17:

ya thats nice nd realastic novel
nod i really liked that its is based on our daily life
saman
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:28:2009 - 00:06:39:

yeh real me faboulus tha or urdu adab ki tarveej ka acha zareeia laga.musanifa ne kitni maharat se zindagi ke phlovo ko ujagar kia hai.kisi ne sach kaha hai dukhi karne walo ko bogatna duniya me hi parta hai....although novel is great.nod
ayesha
#34 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:27:2009 - 22:05:04:

hello
this story has a good moral for readers i m really impressed i would like to try actupone it.A lot off Thanks of Katabgaar
Mumtaz Rafique
#35 - Quote - Permalink
Great novel and Righter
Posted 04:27:2009 - 12:03:59:

salam to all reader,

Mje novel perhany ka bilkul shok nahi tha main first time novel perh raha hon really bohat acha laga bohat hi ziyada, is novel man jis tarha mohabbat or insaan ki mushkilaat ka btaya gaya hai aisa to aj kal is duniya main bohat hoo raha hai, hum sb ko piyar or mohabbat k sath rahna chahye bas dua hai ALLAH sab ko sehat dy Ameen or kamyabi bi
Hashim
#36 - Quote - Permalink
woh woh
Posted 04:26:2009 - 19:39:00:

ye ek bohat hi behtreen novil hi jis mi insan ke mukhtalif pehloo par ujagar hain
#37 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:26:2009 - 01:30:24:

tish sotory was realy very nice i think it was real story
ushna
#38 - Quote - Permalink
happy ending
Posted 04:23:2009 - 00:12:34:

it was gud n cute{semicolon}) bt do,nt like neelam..she was bit selfish
arshi
#39 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:23:2009 - 00:07:31:

i raed this novel bt da chracter of neelam i do,nt like,she bkm ova confident instead of knowing that man she gonna married wth her sis was interesterd in her,its nt sacrifice,its stupidity,,baki sub thick tha bus..
sheena
#40 - Quote - Permalink
intresting novel
Posted 04:22:2009 - 15:50:18:

acha tha parhnay may maza aaya,dilchasp tha.haqikat sa kareeb laga.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.