Details

Gar Mujh Se Mohabbat He

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ger Mujh Se Mohabbat Hay by Rukhsana Nigar Adnan is a terrific social reformal novel with a high moral lesson. Its a story of small prosperous family who once looked down on their poor needy relatives and Allah took away all their pride, peace of mind and security from them as punishment. Their own close and blood relations turned against them. Its a story of a girl who realized their fault and decided to fight and get back their pride and prestige. Life is name of continous struggle and this story proves that.
Rating
  • 86.6/5
4.33/5 based on 9 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 48396 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 9 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mohabbat Ka Hasar
Mohabbat Fateh-e-Alam
Chupke se uter mujh mein
Pukaar
Purisrar Cheekhain
Submission Date 10:29:2008

Comments on Gar Mujh Se Mohabbat He

TANZILA WAZIR
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:20:2009 - 12:43:02:

aa jao gye taqdeer ki zud pu jo kisi roaz
ho jaye ga maloom khuda hy k nhi...............
is kahani ko parh k khuda ki mazbout garift yaad agae.................
we should learn these type of stories..............rukhsana nigar always writes on social issues. i realy like her style
sidra shah
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:11:2009 - 16:12:10:

waho so much interesting noval
thanks for nice sharing
and rukhsana ji k noval to hamesha shandar hotey hain
naz
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:08:2009 - 02:13:08:

smiling facei read the novel in first time completely at kitaab ghar.i liked the story plot v much.i must say there r some confusions like who kidnapped saba and how she freed herself?but the story was interesting.the writer should be grateful for her great struggle.:
Pinky
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:03:2009 - 11:58:47:

This stroy is very very good.I like it very much. Its name is very bautiful "gar mujh se mohabbat hai"
Faiza
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:26:2009 - 09:33:48:

its really a good piece of writting and i wish that Allah (S.W.T) always shows us the right path and make us able to realize our mistakes/sins as much quick as SABA realize in this novel. If it will happen in real then all evil things vanish from our society and we are able to spend a prosperious life.
saman
#26 - Quote - Permalink
the social issue
Posted 06:24:2009 - 10:03:04:

simply the best bcoz of the message which the writer decribe very goood .druges and its addiaction is evil .nod
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:18:2009 - 12:57:59:

yes yeh novel toh bohat accha hai but kya koi mujhe mrs.Sohail khan ka koi link de sakta hai if yes send it to mahek.saggi17@yahoo.com

Regards,
Mahek.
nazia
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:14:2009 - 01:07:38:

ye novel buhat acha he is me muashre k tamam talkh ar khubsurat rang milte hn
Ashfaq
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Fantactic
Posted 06:06:2009 - 00:14:51:

i am really imperesed due to reading this novel
this was the first noval for me
but i learnend more from this
i really appreeciate to rukhsana nigar
Hareem
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:10:2009 - 05:53:24:

Hi
Reading is my hobby and i have read many novels before and i had read the ending of this novel before in some women digest. But now reading all of it together was a good experience. The writer has a very clear approach towards life.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.