Details

Gar Mujh Se Mohabbat He

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ger Mujh Se Mohabbat Hay by Rukhsana Nigar Adnan is a terrific social reformal novel with a high moral lesson. Its a story of small prosperous family who once looked down on their poor needy relatives and Allah took away all their pride, peace of mind and security from them as punishment. Their own close and blood relations turned against them. Its a story of a girl who realized their fault and decided to fight and get back their pride and prestige. Life is name of continous struggle and this story proves that.
Rating
  • 86.6/5
4.33/5 based on 9 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 48391 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 9 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mohabbat Ka Hasar
Mohabbat Fateh-e-Alam
Chupke se uter mujh mein
Pukaar
Purisrar Cheekhain
Submission Date 10:29:2008

Comments on Gar Mujh Se Mohabbat He

AYESHA AHMAD
#41 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:21:2009 - 21:47:27:

I LOVE RUHSHNA NIGAAR.SHE IS MY FAVOURITE WRITER.THIS NOVEL IS GREAT .THANKS TO KITAB GHAR THAIT IS BRIBNGING SUCH GREAT NOVELS TO US.I WANT TO READ HER MORE NOVELS .PLZ DOWN LOAD HER MORE WRITINGS.
Zahid khan.
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Very nice novel.
Posted 04:21:2009 - 17:54:15:

I think this novel is near to the reality.In this novel the social and economical problems of our daily life are expressed.And the way in which write continue its love story with ups and downs.I think its amazing.Every character explained by writer very well.Easy and clear words use to explain the story.So over all this is very nice novel.I like to say thanks to kitaab ghar for providing this book and to the writer for his great job. Zahid2999@yahoo.com

Malik Irfan
#43 - Quote - Permalink
Salaam
Posted 04:07:2009 - 21:53:58:

Assala Mualekum. main ne ye website ajj pheli dafa hi open ki hai or mujhe ye website bohat achi lagi hai jis main hamare liye bohat hi achi achi kutab rakhee gaee hain.. or jahan tk baat hai is noval ki to it was really nice bohat achi tehreer hai ye. umeed hai k aage bhe app is silsle ko mazeed bhetar karain ge,
thanx,, Allah Hafiz
nabeel
#44 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:20:2009 - 14:55:36:

salam... its is notv good but ok coz nothing is new in this story but overall its good not boring
Ali Raza
#45 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:08:2009 - 15:13:02:

Assalam-o-Alaikum
well i must say this is one of the best novels i have ever read. Hats off to the writer who has very keenly studied and highlighted the traits and differences prevailing in our people. special thanx to kitaab ghar that brings such sort of good writings to us.Thanks
sabohi
#46 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:28:2009 - 23:56:01:

very goood novel i must be say thank to kitaab ghar because it provide us such of wonderful writters books . i read many of novels through this web site so alot of
THANKS
saira
#47 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:26:2009 - 02:21:07:

boht hi meza aaya boht hi acha hai kitaab gher ka thanks bar bar perne ke bad b bore nai hone de ga
saira
#48 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:26:2009 - 02:16:06:

very good,boht hi acha hai boht meza aya.dil ket hai hai ke bar bar is ko perti rehon boht hi acha hai aue thanks ke kitaab gher ne is tera ki books hum sab ke liye rehki hain.
Amina Hamid
#49 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:25:2009 - 07:15:55:

Assalam-o-Alaikum ...

Kafee arsay kay baad novels say dobara raabta howa hai ... Parh kay Bohat acha lagaa ...

Kafeee gehraaye main halat ka Jaiyza liyaa aur onhay bohat hi zabardast lafzon main dhaal kay mahool bannaya ... Kafee light magar haqeeqat say bohaaaaaat nazdeek hai thats the thing that attracts me at least ...

Many Thanks to the Author and to Kitab Ghar for GIvving us the opportunity ...
King Regards,
Amina Hamid ... !!!
meher khan
#50 - Quote - Permalink
Ger Mujh se Muhabbat Hay
Posted 02:19:2009 - 23:53:47:

nice novel really enjoy to read this novel thanx kitaaab gher

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.