Details

Gar Mujh Se Mohabbat He

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ger Mujh Se Mohabbat Hay by Rukhsana Nigar Adnan is a terrific social reformal novel with a high moral lesson. Its a story of small prosperous family who once looked down on their poor needy relatives and Allah took away all their pride, peace of mind and security from them as punishment. Their own close and blood relations turned against them. Its a story of a girl who realized their fault and decided to fight and get back their pride and prestige. Life is name of continous struggle and this story proves that.
Rating
  • 86.6/5
4.33/5 based on 9 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 48401 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 9 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mohabbat Ka Hasar
Mohabbat Fateh-e-Alam
Chupke se uter mujh mein
Pukaar
Purisrar Cheekhain
Submission Date 10:29:2008

Comments on Gar Mujh Se Mohabbat He

fraz
#61 - Quote - Permalink
Gar Mujh Say Mohabat Hay
Posted 01:17:2009 - 03:01:33:

Another Happy Ending.far away from real life type novel.
Alot of Family Drama and enrichment of sentiments,included unnecessarily.
but Moral was good and according to the actual plot.
keep it up Rukhsana.....

A.Fraz
maha
#62 - Quote - Permalink
my own story
Posted 01:16:2009 - 16:05:36:

The whole story looked like my own story.thts y i liked it.
amara
#63 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:16:2009 - 05:15:12:

start mein etni boring lagi k dil kia I'm not gonna read it but u know suspense made me read it and now i feel proude of myself k meray record mein aik or taweel tareen novel ka azafa ho gaya. anyway thnx a lot for this posting this novel kioon k novel hi to meri khorak hain.nodnodnodsticking out tonguesticking out tongue{semicolon}){semicolon})smiling facesmiling facegringrin
batool
#64 - Quote - Permalink
comment
Posted 01:15:2009 - 15:48:01:

Good story, i realy like it....... i appreciate the writer for a good story
yamenrodnani
#65 - Quote - Permalink
wel done
Posted 01:15:2009 - 13:55:20:

hi.iam rodnani that from dubia ,uae.iam proffeesional librarian.thereofore, iread this novel very thin point of view .here ther is that the novel is begin with ver low type story but in between u tust it very well .but in end u did the same thing .but in between i found very beauty to reading.but the story of writing is to continiues it al careter in row,in between i found this that one gone that far and one is sitll in tobost but u made very hard to tell the whole life some body in very short story.keep it up .although iam not writter to tell ur mistakes but some thing to tell u tahts why i was it hand to write u.dont mind.ok buy YAMEENRODNNAAI LIBRARIAN DUBIA POLICE ACDMEY,DUBIA POLICE yameenrodnani@yahoo.com

faris
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#66 - Quote - Permalink
gar mujh se mohabbat he
Posted 01:15:2009 - 01:33:05:

no doubt its written beautifully... The best thing is it goes interesting till the last page.. i really appreciate the writer..
Bibi
#67 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:15:2009 - 00:57:31:

I really like this story.........sticking out tongue But end was boring...............sad I imbibed a really good message from it.......{semicolon})Thanx 2 u.{semicolon}) I'm really found of urdu novels.................................................................nod
#68 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:14:2009 - 23:05:54:

{semicolon})mohabat ky taroon ko cheraa na karo
hum to bagi hain mohabat na karoo

lash and superb novel for all lover and ................................................. nod
Shabnam
#69 - Quote - Permalink
Gar mujh se mohabbat
Posted 01:11:2009 - 04:50:02:

Good book, enjoyed it v.much, congrats 2 the writer.
SHAHID
#70 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:08:2009 - 20:48:43:

IT IS REALLY SO NICE NOVEL, MISS RUKHSANA , HAS SHOW IN THIS NOVEL, ABOUT THE EDUCATION, SHE STRESS ON THE EDUCATION AND IS ESSENTIAL FOR GET GOAL OF YOUR LIFE ,WEL DONE MISS RUKHSANA, WE ALL (should) absorb information and learn important things is by reading thoughtful books.'

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.