Details

Safaid Mahal

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mythologies and supernatural stories have always got the attention of humans. Traditions and Cultures all over the world have their own super natural stories to tell. From ancient ages, the story tellers (dastan go) used to tell stories of sword and sorcery, where brave human heroes fight with evil humans and non-human villains. Alif Laila and Dastan-e-Amir Hamza (aka Talism Hoshruba) Persian Arabic Tales, Fire Breathing Dragons from China and England, snakes turning into human after 100 years tales, baital pachisi and sanghasan batisi from India are only a few to mention. Safaid Mahal by Anwar Aligi is one of them. Anwar Aligi is a well known name in mystic and action adventure novel writing with different colours and blends. He did his masters in urdu from Ali Garh Muslim, University India. He started his writing career in 1960 and worked in many digests and magazines as editors. Now he is working as Joint Editor in Akhbar-e-Jahan. He has produced many outstanding famous novels like Safed Mehal, Reech ke israr, khali ghar, hoshruba, bichhu, hazar dastan and basera. Safaid Mahal is a tale of bravery and courage and a long travel of a young kind hearted man, who explored the deserts, jungles, mountains and seas finding his destination and saving the innocents or just to survive himself. Safed Mehal is one of the finest action adventure mystic (purisrar), story filled with all the strange and interesting events.
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 5 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 37763 views, 2 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 2
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Khawab Mahal
Safaid Gulab
Safaid Phoolon Si Ek Dua by Nuzhat Jabeen Zia
Aawargi
Zero Blaster
Submission Date 09:02:2007

Comments on Safaid Mahal

attia
#61 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 11:07:2007 - 22:17:19:

janab ye bachoon ka novel baroon k section mein kesy aa gia baroo k liy to bore bakwas bezar kar deny wala hydisapprovalsadconfusedshaking head
zeeshan humayun
#62 - Quote - Permalink
0 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 10:22:2007 - 16:37:08:

smiling facehmmm i read this navol.This is so beatifull navol bye anwar.But before this i v.v.v.v much liked the shttp://www.kitaabghar.com.I am very thankfull to the whole team of kitaabghar.com, they really did a very good job.Thanks and keep it up.nod
fish
#63 - Quote - Permalink
3 of 3 people found this comment helpful
Posted 10:19:2007 - 17:03:32:

ik dam rabbish.good effort to make the readers fool.its nothing but a mixture of different stories......sorry to say.....thanx 4 kitab ghar anyway...they r doing a great job and sorry 4 the writer
Imran Asad
#64 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:03:2007 - 14:34:36:

AOA!
Baad Salam Arz hai K Janab Main ne Shayad Aesa Novel KabhI nahi parha Hoga, Likhnay walay ne iss main Jaan se Daal di hai,
KitabGhar ka Tah Dil se Shukar Guzar hoon k Unhaon Ne Internet Readers ko Yee Moqa Farham Kia.

Allah hafiz.
israr
#65 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:03:2007 - 12:41:04:

sticking out tongueraised eyebrowshockedits nice not so good but quite well i just want to say about this novel that this is a good effort of Kitaabghar.com
Mudabbir
#66 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:01:2007 - 05:51:25:

I got mixed feeling reading this novel!!

Sometimes it went totally blank sometimes became very interesting!

Despite of difference of opinions this novel is a good timepass. like a refreshment after reading many boring novels!

Overall Good Novel.
Khurram Shahzadd
#67 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:22:2007 - 16:07:38:

i read this noval and think that this novel write for kids
so this noval is waste the time of reader, i hope u will add the noval "Ishq Ka Aeen" as soon as possible as per ur advertistment.
SHAHID HAIDER
#68 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:21:2007 - 19:52:13:

ASALAAM-O-ALIKUM! THIS IS A GOOD NOVEL.ITS VERY REAR THESE DAYS TO GET A NOVEL OF THAT KIND TO READ IT FEELS GREAT AFTER READING THIS NOVEL.I ALSO MUST THANX KITAABGHAR FOR THERE GOOD WORK TO PROVIDE US SUCH A GOOD PLATFORM FOR URDU BOOKS.ITS REALY GOOD THAT IN SUCH SHORT TIME KITAABGHAR GIVE US A LOT OF URDU BOOKS ONLINE TO READ AND ITS UPDATING THE BOOK LIST REALY QUICKLY.ONCE MORE THANX KITAABGHAR.
AMIR
#69 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:18:2007 - 13:20:10:

I am totally agreed with Mr. Faisal! This was totally a mind blowing and useful efford made by the author. Each and every event was the same as the previous one but with wordy and useless information. I am totally disappointed to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I appreciate the online urdu book reading facility offered by Kitabghar. thanks!
Faisal
#70 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 09:16:2007 - 18:12:49:

Well, novel have no proper background, seems that the author have blank mind, when he was writing. Stories have been taken from many books and at the last it was taken from Quran, (Hazrat Loot A.H.S).
It was easily end at 50 pages where as it took 307 pages at the story was totally garbage.
Hope that author cannot copy and paste the stories from other books, and may use his own creation.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.