Details

Safaid Mahal

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mythologies and supernatural stories have always got the attention of humans. Traditions and Cultures all over the world have their own super natural stories to tell. From ancient ages, the story tellers (dastan go) used to tell stories of sword and sorcery, where brave human heroes fight with evil humans and non-human villains. Alif Laila and Dastan-e-Amir Hamza (aka Talism Hoshruba) Persian Arabic Tales, Fire Breathing Dragons from China and England, snakes turning into human after 100 years tales, baital pachisi and sanghasan batisi from India are only a few to mention. Safaid Mahal by Anwar Aligi is one of them. Anwar Aligi is a well known name in mystic and action adventure novel writing with different colours and blends. He did his masters in urdu from Ali Garh Muslim, University India. He started his writing career in 1960 and worked in many digests and magazines as editors. Now he is working as Joint Editor in Akhbar-e-Jahan. He has produced many outstanding famous novels like Safed Mehal, Reech ke israr, khali ghar, hoshruba, bichhu, hazar dastan and basera. Safaid Mahal is a tale of bravery and courage and a long travel of a young kind hearted man, who explored the deserts, jungles, mountains and seas finding his destination and saving the innocents or just to survive himself. Safed Mehal is one of the finest action adventure mystic (purisrar), story filled with all the strange and interesting events.
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 5 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 37765 views, 2 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 2
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Khawab Mahal
Safaid Gulab
Safaid Phoolon Si Ek Dua by Nuzhat Jabeen Zia
Aawargi
Zero Blaster
Submission Date 09:02:2007

Comments on Safaid Mahal

Imran Ali
#41 - Quote - Permalink
Safaid Mahal
Posted 03:09:2009 - 11:19:50:

Hey! My name is imran. i read this novel, i want to say this is a great novel, writer write a novel so cute... well i request people read this novel.

Take care
SHAMS TURI
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Mind Blowing
Posted 02:22:2009 - 03:50:36:

PEN IS THE TONGUE OF MIND& BOOKS ARE THE FRIENDS OF THE FRIEND.

Mohsin
#43 - Quote - Permalink
Comments abt the novel
Posted 01:09:2009 - 12:25:45:

Enlitentd to read thru such a marvellous novel, I really appreciate author's eforts for writing, Cud anybody pls send me urdu novel web site links coz i live in Australia and wana study lots of novels online If u have , pls send me liks on my mail: m_crypt@yahoo.com
Cheers!
Mohsin
Mohisn
#44 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:09:2009 - 12:06:57:

This is very interesting novel based on supernatural fantasy. I really like Anwaar Aigi's narrations and appreciate for putting this one online and request the web to upload more for Pakistani readers coz im in Australia and can't enjoy enough readings online. Thanks and Regards, Mohisn from Melbourne, Australia.
Rehan Azher
#45 - Quote - Permalink
a combination of all child hood stories
Posted 01:09:2009 - 09:50:49:

My subject cam easily identify what i felt after reading this novel, this is nothing but a combination of child hood stories where some time tarzan was fighting with different people , some time hatim tai and some time other heros .

this is just a waste of time.
khurram jamil
#46 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:26:2008 - 07:37:25:

I read this novel and would like to thankyou for posting beautiful novel, awesome!
Till now i i used to say Imran series, Inqa, Aqabla and jo chalay to jaan se guzar gaye are best but now added one more.
Please upload Inqa and aqabla, i lost those books. I read them thrice and if you post here i'd read them once again smiling face
zaman
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 7
#47 - Quote - Permalink
2 of 2 people found this comment helpful
Posted 11:18:2008 - 18:47:45:

I m not understanding the aim of writing a such bore kind f novel in that section which
is full of THE BEST NOVELS its realy wasting f time to read such novel which have no social moral and spiritual influence n our lives
Muhammad Amjad Iqbal
#48 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:28:2008 - 11:37:39:

This Novel is based on day dreaming and of no use and there is no message and logic behind this novel.
the only message it leaves is to be honest in your life but this novel can not be said to be very good.
saif
#49 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:01:2008 - 01:01:10:

time pass ke laye y novel ok hai
per is ke end me kuch kami hai
es novel me pursaraariyat kuch bhi nahi hai
humniz
#50 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:28:2008 - 20:48:41:

Asalam o Alikum
janab jeee ap say moadbana darkhwast hay kam say kam ap log in files ko download krnay ka tareeka to bata dain.
kafi bar net dhoka day jata hay .. or agr files means pic save ho jaeen gi to hameen asani ho gi. plz is bary main kuch socheeye ga... plz..
humniz@yahoo.com
ur brother.friend

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.