Details

Safaid Mahal

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mythologies and supernatural stories have always got the attention of humans. Traditions and Cultures all over the world have their own super natural stories to tell. From ancient ages, the story tellers (dastan go) used to tell stories of sword and sorcery, where brave human heroes fight with evil humans and non-human villains. Alif Laila and Dastan-e-Amir Hamza (aka Talism Hoshruba) Persian Arabic Tales, Fire Breathing Dragons from China and England, snakes turning into human after 100 years tales, baital pachisi and sanghasan batisi from India are only a few to mention. Safaid Mahal by Anwar Aligi is one of them. Anwar Aligi is a well known name in mystic and action adventure novel writing with different colours and blends. He did his masters in urdu from Ali Garh Muslim, University India. He started his writing career in 1960 and worked in many digests and magazines as editors. Now he is working as Joint Editor in Akhbar-e-Jahan. He has produced many outstanding famous novels like Safed Mehal, Reech ke israr, khali ghar, hoshruba, bichhu, hazar dastan and basera. Safaid Mahal is a tale of bravery and courage and a long travel of a young kind hearted man, who explored the deserts, jungles, mountains and seas finding his destination and saving the innocents or just to survive himself. Safed Mehal is one of the finest action adventure mystic (purisrar), story filled with all the strange and interesting events.
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 5 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 37767 views, 2 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 2
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Khawab Mahal
Safaid Gulab
Safaid Phoolon Si Ek Dua by Nuzhat Jabeen Zia
Aawargi
Zero Blaster
Submission Date 09:02:2007

Comments on Safaid Mahal

SALMAN
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:26:2010 - 15:07:15:

I ALSO LIKE THIS ADVENTURE.........NOVELS...........THANKS TO KITAB GHER AND I KINDLEY REQUEST FOR UPLOAD NOVEL "SALOMAN " FROM ASLAM RAZA
ismail kashif
#22 - Quote - Permalink
comment
Posted 04:14:2010 - 23:48:30:

Bakwaas,Boring,just waste of time.
A lenthy chaildish bakwas novel.
anyhow thanks to Kitaab ghar
Faraz
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:31:2010 - 10:02:33:

AoA

A good novel but too lenghty n a bit childish, anyway...

Tnx to KitaabGhar
Shoaib
#24 - Quote - Permalink
GOOd
Posted 11:25:2009 - 13:31:48:

Awesome novel. Good to read this novel.cool

santa_india
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 2
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:23:2009 - 03:00:33:

Assalamoalikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh.
I read this novel, but my thinkings are not like some other people, i might be wrong, but i think this story doesnot have any relation with the present nad "haqeeqat". Kia bakwas 1 chandka and i Qamran, sari story mein jinnon, bhooton ka sathy lartay rhay, phir wohi pakistani movies ki tarah end mein 1 ho gayay.
I think we should be sensible now, and should read and write those novels, who have some "MAQSAD", so that our young generation must learn what about our great and marvellous history
Hope you would think about it

Regards
Khush naseebsmiling face PAKISTAN ka 1 kamnaseeeb shahri confused
Sajid
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:19:2009 - 12:26:09:

I like this novel
i read many novels but i like this novel
so, i find danger women, men, good & danger place etc.
I like the Writer of this novel & Kitab Ghar Library.
KHURAM SHAHZAD
#27 - Quote - Permalink
safad mahal
Posted 09:09:2009 - 14:13:58:

its amzing and intresting story.its very beautiful story of love.he is a goood novel.i love him.

good novel

Stolen
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:08:2009 - 12:02:09:

I did not like this novel at all. After reading Khali ghar by this author, which by the way was an awesome Novel...nothing more horror compared to it is found yet, I thought this will be even better. But I really didn't like this one.
sami
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:23:2009 - 19:59:32:

one of the worst writings/novel I have ever read. I cannot believe a well learned writer can write this type of novel. All his emphasis was on beautiful girls and how to get them. No adventure, no description of situations only lust. Overall very low graded novel. I will never read any thing writtrn by this guy.
asim
#30 - Quote - Permalink
good
Posted 07:30:2009 - 09:59:58:

zaberdast kahani hai:nod::nod:mein ne khali ghar b parhi hai wo b bohot achi kahani hai:)

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.