Details

Safaid Mahal

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mythologies and supernatural stories have always got the attention of humans. Traditions and Cultures all over the world have their own super natural stories to tell. From ancient ages, the story tellers (dastan go) used to tell stories of sword and sorcery, where brave human heroes fight with evil humans and non-human villains. Alif Laila and Dastan-e-Amir Hamza (aka Talism Hoshruba) Persian Arabic Tales, Fire Breathing Dragons from China and England, snakes turning into human after 100 years tales, baital pachisi and sanghasan batisi from India are only a few to mention. Safaid Mahal by Anwar Aligi is one of them. Anwar Aligi is a well known name in mystic and action adventure novel writing with different colours and blends. He did his masters in urdu from Ali Garh Muslim, University India. He started his writing career in 1960 and worked in many digests and magazines as editors. Now he is working as Joint Editor in Akhbar-e-Jahan. He has produced many outstanding famous novels like Safed Mehal, Reech ke israr, khali ghar, hoshruba, bichhu, hazar dastan and basera. Safaid Mahal is a tale of bravery and courage and a long travel of a young kind hearted man, who explored the deserts, jungles, mountains and seas finding his destination and saving the innocents or just to survive himself. Safed Mehal is one of the finest action adventure mystic (purisrar), story filled with all the strange and interesting events.
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 5 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 37767 views, 2 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 2
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Khawab Mahal
Safaid Gulab
Safaid Phoolon Si Ek Dua by Nuzhat Jabeen Zia
Aawargi
Zero Blaster
Submission Date 09:02:2007

Comments on Safaid Mahal

#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:13:2011 - 08:27:39:

Hello
Hi every one this is Muhammad ALi Khan from Khairpur Mir's and i like this novel and i want to write in this Novel guide me how can i write in this novel my email address is rajakamran99@yahoo.com and my contact No: is 0331-3089889 plz if any one have an idea then tell me
hony
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:07:2011 - 09:45:59:

mujhy ye novel bhot acha laga meri request hai khali ghar novel bhi online reading k lye diya jay.

MEDI
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Safaid Mahal
Posted 05:06:2011 - 01:50:33:

Where did this writer gets all this junk in his head ?raised eyebrow
BABLOO
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:10:2011 - 20:59:22:

Mujhe ANWAAR SHAB ki tamam tehriren bht psnd hain khas kr SAFAID MEHAL ko parh k bht acha lga. mein ne ye novel 16 baar parha hai. i like it sooooooooooooooooo much. thank u KITAB GHAR and ANWAAR ALIGI G.
Mujahid Iqbal Khan From Gojra Pakistan
Avatar Mujahid Iqbal Khan From Gojra Pakistan
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:06:2011 - 18:57:15:

Really it is amazing, interesting, lovable, wonderful and charming novel. Please write again this type of novels. I don't believe in whole story is fake, because writer is very strong and faithful with his work.
babloo
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:19:2011 - 01:32:13:

i like this novel and all other novels of Mr.Anwar Aliigi shab. he is great writter.a god gifted qualities he had. god bless him. thanks to kitab ghar.nod
BABLOO
Umair
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Sufaid mehal
Posted 12:13:2010 - 11:36:56:

Its an intresting novel i like it very much..... hoping to see more novel on such topic like sufaid mehal...
Shafi Ulah Khan
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:12:2010 - 18:54:37:

I finished this novel in 5 working days. It was very lengthy. But in reality it was like a fairytale. I think we should read novels about reality of life or our social issues. When i ended this story then I talked to my self "What a bullshit yar, total wastage of time."

But this novel help me for great time pass in my office. Thanks a lot KITABGHAR.
Mehak
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Safiad Mahal
Posted 07:05:2010 - 22:48:10:

waowwww........really awsomeeeeeeee NOVELLL story ache thee...jinho bhotoon ki..

thnx kitab gharsmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling face
asifa hameed
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#20 - Quote - Permalink
jhoot hi jhoot
Posted 07:04:2010 - 21:56:32:

baqwas hy jhoot hi jhoot hyshockedaik muslim ko asa jhoot nhi likhna chaye kuch to sach hota kuch to itno mahnat bhi kro our koi fyda bhi na ho na writer ka na readers ka

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.