Details

Safaid Mahal

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mythologies and supernatural stories have always got the attention of humans. Traditions and Cultures all over the world have their own super natural stories to tell. From ancient ages, the story tellers (dastan go) used to tell stories of sword and sorcery, where brave human heroes fight with evil humans and non-human villains. Alif Laila and Dastan-e-Amir Hamza (aka Talism Hoshruba) Persian Arabic Tales, Fire Breathing Dragons from China and England, snakes turning into human after 100 years tales, baital pachisi and sanghasan batisi from India are only a few to mention. Safaid Mahal by Anwar Aligi is one of them. Anwar Aligi is a well known name in mystic and action adventure novel writing with different colours and blends. He did his masters in urdu from Ali Garh Muslim, University India. He started his writing career in 1960 and worked in many digests and magazines as editors. Now he is working as Joint Editor in Akhbar-e-Jahan. He has produced many outstanding famous novels like Safed Mehal, Reech ke israr, khali ghar, hoshruba, bichhu, hazar dastan and basera. Safaid Mahal is a tale of bravery and courage and a long travel of a young kind hearted man, who explored the deserts, jungles, mountains and seas finding his destination and saving the innocents or just to survive himself. Safed Mehal is one of the finest action adventure mystic (purisrar), story filled with all the strange and interesting events.
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 5 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 37766 views, 2 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 2
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Khawab Mahal
Safaid Gulab
Safaid Phoolon Si Ek Dua by Nuzhat Jabeen Zia
Aawargi
Zero Blaster
Submission Date 09:02:2007

Comments on Safaid Mahal

Tobeknown
#51 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:04:2008 - 13:10:08:

At the outset, the Novel seem to be very exciting. But after reading some page, it looks like Novel for Kid. I dont understand what is the logic behind the writing of this Novel. Atleat I expect some mature content from the author. Some time it appeared that I am reading Dastan-e-Ameer Hamza, some time it seems to be story of Tarzan or UmroAyyar.
Sahira
#52 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:15:2008 - 00:58:12:

I can-t believe some one wrote this "Rubbish" and call it Novel also. This is not even for kids. I have no clue this belongs to what age Group and for What Type of people. MR. Anwaar you could do much better then this. Don-t know what else to say.
Sorry If I hurt you but please try not to write these kind of UN Real topics and Useless themes ever again. Thanks.
usaf khan
#53 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:24:2008 - 05:42:58:

that novel is totlay fucked up novel no shitting . i was thinking that is more intresting then khali ghar but anwar shab wrtie totly un proffecinal shitt about i mean common fucking peac of shitt
Noor Bint Israil Siddiqui
Avatar Noor Bint Israil Siddiqui
#54 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:16:2008 - 12:30:21:

Assalam o Alaikum!!!
main ne ye book parhi aur aisa laga kay ye purisrar novel kam r darama ziada hy. Anwar Aligi sahib bohat achy writer hain laiken jis tarha ki kahaniyan unhon ne likhi hain isse pahly uski waja se expectation bohat barh gai hy..

bahar haal bohat hi achi entertainment thi is kahani main Kitab ghar waloon ko dhairo dhair mubarak baad

Allah Hafiz.
TAHIR MUNIR
#55 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:13:2008 - 04:49:51:

DEAR ADMINISTRATOR,YOU MAY LIKE TO EDIT MY PREV COMMENTS AS NECESSARY AND PASTE THEM AT APPROPRIATE PLACE. THANKS.
TAHIR MUNIR
#56 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:13:2008 - 04:42:39:

AOA,EV BODY.TO MAKE THE BOOKS AVAILABLE LIKE THIS ON THE NET IS MARVELOUS.I REALLY APPRECIATE THE EFFORTS PUT IN BY KITABGHAR,ORGANIZERS AND THE TEAM.HOWEVER,I HAVE PITY ON THE AUTHOR,I THINK ITS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE TO WRITE SUCH ILLOGICAL LONG BULLSHIT.I WOULD REQUEST THE WORTHY ORGANIZERS TO REMOVE SUCH MATERIAL FROM NET AND PLACE SOME GOOD FICTION INSTEAD, MAY BE LIKE "TILISAM E HOSHRUBA". THE AUTHOR IS SYED QASIM MEHMOOD.THANKS EV BODY AGAIN FOR PATIENCE READING MY MSG.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
waseem
#57 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:18:2007 - 16:03:32:

pls upload novel of TARIQ ISMAIL SAGIR novel name is QUMANDOO or another novel MAIN IK JASOOS THA really believe me aap loog yeh novel perhoo really reaallyy these are classic ones.
samir
#58 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:17:2007 - 01:01:06:

i read the novel but it so borin dat i ve 2 clik evry 6 page to read it lol.its like story of kids and the writer jst try to make it vry long .
Shahbaz
#59 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:10:2007 - 20:10:26:

I d,nt want to disopoint author but It is Soooo Boring Just like a kids story magazine Sorry Dear Writer.But good efert by kitaabghar.
nadia saeed
#60 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:10:2007 - 12:47:01:

I read all the novel.Mujy acha laga but thora buchounh wala tha.kafi jakounh per asa laga jsy buchounh ke koi story per rahy hanh.but intrusting thasmiling facenod{semicolon})

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.