Details

Ishq ka Qaaf

Website
Visit Website
Description
Ishq ka qaaf by Sarfraz Ahmed Rahi is a long novel based on the topic of love. It discusses the path and travel from Ishq-e-Majazi to Ishq-e-Haqiqi. Love is deeper than occeans and Rahi has truly dived deep into it.
He is an Pakistani Novelist and General Book Writer / Compiler, who has many books on his credit. He had worked for many local magazines / digests as Editor. The Novel Ishq ka qaaf is his latest one. He is also awarded a gold medal for performance by two recognized organizations. He has wrote -Aaqa Aaqa- (natia majmua), -Ahkamat-e-Quran or hamari zindagi-, -seeratun nabi- (quiz book), -duaoN or wazaie ka encyclopedia-, -Kero ki Palmistry-, -sarab-, -bhainT-, -saya-, -diwana iblees-, -Doosra Janam-, -Muskurahat ki mout-
Rating
  • 88.6/5
4.43/5 based on 51 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 80657 views, 17 incoming clicks. Averaging 16 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 17
Similar Listings
Ishq ka Ain
Ishq Ka Qaaf
Pukaar
Ishq Fana Hay Ishq Baqa
Purisrar Cheekhain
Submission Date 05:31:2010

Comments on Ishq ka Qaaf

jouia
#111 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:19:2008 - 04:43:02:

plz tell me.how i get the novel ishq ka aain or ishq ka sheen.plz plz help me
Rizwan Ahmed
#112 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:05:2007 - 14:56:23:

Salam to everyone
i am comfortable about this book and like to appreiceat specially Rahi sb(Khuda unki is kawash ko apni bargah mein qaboleat ata farmaye)
Aameen
dr.ashraf
#113 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:18:2007 - 18:26:45:

this novel keeps a men close with the GOD.i pray for qaboliat .i think the pakizgi that one get from the novel is enough to keep the auther amoung the muflahone .changes in my life will always add the nakiyan in the amalnama of the auther, inshallah.
M. Irfan Ullah Mughal
#114 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:06:2007 - 00:35:06:

This Novel is very moral for uor real life. Plz any body can send me ISHQ KA SHEEN or ISHQ KA AIN also.
my id still_soft@hotmail.com

Thanks to all who send me
Farhan Ul Haq Hanfi
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#115 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:01:2007 - 10:53:34:

This novel is simply fantastic. waise to zindagi main bauhat kitabain parhi hain lekin yeh novel parh kar laga ke jaise zindagi se mulaqat ko gai hai. this novel has changed my lifestyle to some extent. I slute MR, RAHI. un ka andaz-e bayan bauhat kamal ka hai. please make all his publications available online.
Aneela
#116 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:26:2007 - 16:05:48:

iwas th first novel that i read. it was just amazing wonderfull.
The best thing was that social zindaghi kai saath saath islam kai bare main bhi sikhnai ko mila.Writer sai request hai kai aur aisi kitaabe likhen.
Farah
#117 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:24:2007 - 07:34:51:

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM! The journey of the man from Ishq-e-Haqeeqi to Ishq-e-Majazi is really admirable.Ofcourse, it explains the differences and similarities between both. Amazing job done by the author."Ishq Ka Qaaf" is one of the best novels I have ever read.Thank you!
Nasir Javaid
#118 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:21:2007 - 16:41:28:

I HAVE NO WORDS TO PRAISE THIS BOOK AND WRITER. IT IS SIMPLY THE BEST. ISHQ-E-MAJAZI SE ISHQ-E-HAQIQI TAK KA SAFAR BUHAT ACHI TARAH SAMJHAYA HAI RAHI SAHIB NE. YEH KITAB PERH KR AANSOO ROKNA MUSHKIL HO JATA HAI.
PLZ PLZ PLZ ISHQ KA AIN, ISHQ KA SHEEN BHI ZAROOR JALDI KITAAB GHAR PR SHAYA KEREIN.
Bilal Ahmad 72
#119 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:19:2007 - 15:24:55:

disapproval my rating 4 this novel is 90/100. topic is excellent. the writer does not has enough grip at start as he wants to describe more things, more emotions in less words. but as the story goes on, he grips the mind of reader untill the time comes when the reader cannot help finishing this novel. the saying goes -all is well that ends well- and this novel ends well, very well. u wont repent after reading this novel, u will get a lot.
Rashid Naeem
#120 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:09:2007 - 08:25:07:

ishq ka qaaf . i just want to say that i read many novels but ishq ka qaaf it-s really amazing may nahi janta ke main is kitaab ki kin lafzoon may tareef karoon but itna zaroor kahoon ga ke is novel nay ishq ka matlab samjha dia hai is khubsoorti ke saath yeh kitaab likhi gai hai ke dil khush ho gaya .i read this novel in 2 days .dil to yahi chah raha tha ke yeh kitaab kabhi khatam na ho laikin yeh aik complete novel hai kaheen thora sa bhi jhol nahi hai is novel main .iom really thankfull to kitaab ghar and Surfara Ahmad ..congratulation surfara ahmed

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.