Details

Matae Jaan Hay Tu

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mata-e-Jaan Hai Tu is a beautifully written Social Romantic Urdu Novel by today's top most famous women writer Farhat Ishtiaq. Its a love story of a young couple studying Engineering in Columbia Univeristy, USA. The boy has pakistani background with NED Degree from Karachi Pakistan and love his country (Pakistan), while the girl is USA born with family background of 3 generations in America and she has no interest in the land of his grandparents (Pakistan). The story takes turn when girl decides to leave America for Pakistan and joins her relatives to settle in Pakistan. Why she left USA and for whom? Her Relatives ? or Her Love? Read this novel to find out.

We hope, Social Romantic Stories Lovers will find this novel very interesting and entertaining.
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 129222 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 26 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Jaan-e-Jaan Tu Jo Kahay
Khwab Hay Ya Sarab Hay
Afsoon e Jaan
Ayada e Jaan Guzarishat
Lamha-e-Jaan Gusal
Submission Date 10:29:2010

Comments on Matae Jaan Hay Tu

amna
#51 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:05:2012 - 17:40:39:

awasome novel ,the seven days was best memories for honey ................. best part of noval was thatnodnod
Mohsin
#52 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:05:2012 - 07:04:09:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! bohut hi aaalaa!!! great work... keep it up........ really a creative work.
pakeeza
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#53 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:28:2012 - 17:26:43:

ooooooooooooooo my goshhh......amazingggg novel i hv ever read......it made me crysticking out tongue....farhat ishtia u r amazing yarrrrr....ap ne mujhe "kitab ghar"main register krne k liya majbuur kar dianod......lovely couple "hania<3ibaad"
eqra
#54 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:13:2012 - 16:15:02:

novel......smiling face
no words...!!! !
bht bht awlaaa...
but kuch ziada e serious ho gya...shocked
but i love the whole novel,,,it smply explains true love.....smiling facenod
Shahtaj
#55 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:05:2012 - 21:31:10:

ye nOvel bht hI awsm haI but abbI kO marnA nhI chaye thA :no: us k accIdent k bd us Or kux kr detI app but martI nhI :nono:
Or end maI adIl se shadI kA seane bhI hO nA chAye thA :rolleyes:
besIdes that nOvel bht hI awsm haI abbI jese sOn,frnd,hsbnd nd bOy kOi nhI abbI yOu awsm men :)
I lIke thIs nOvel
FAAZ ALI
#56 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:02:2012 - 19:28:27:

THE GREAT NOVEL THAT I HAD EVER SEEN.I LIKE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
sonia dar
#57 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:27:2012 - 16:34:19:

mai ne is kadr hobsurt novel aj tak nahi prrha .mai ne kai bar is ko prrha jab b prrha is ki aik aik line ko dil se feel kr k prrha . i love this novil .
farah
#58 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:23:2012 - 01:38:25:

novel acha hai lekin 1 bat ya zaror yad rakhnay wali hai k allah insan ko utni azmish ma dalta jitna wo bardahst kar sakay itni zyada mohabat dikha kar itni sakht azmaish shaid ager koi or insan hota to wo bardasht nai karta end kuch ziada hi serious kar dia

AYAAN
#59 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:19:2012 - 11:11:40:

I was never ever interested in reading novels but MANO told me to read this one. W#hen i started it i felt the true feelings of love...But the worst part of this novel was the death of ABI and i hate thet part. I want to remove that scene from my mind but i couldn`t. There are a lot of things which i want to share but i will share it with MANO after her exams...Till that i have to bear it....sadsadsadsad
AYAAN
#60 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:19:2012 - 11:11:02:

I was never ever interested in reading novels but MANO told me to read this one. W#hen i started it i felt the true feelings of love...But the worst part of this novel was the death of ABI and i hate thet part. I want to remove that scene from my mind but i couldn`t. There are a lot of things which i want to share but i will share it with MANO after her exams...Till that i have to bear it....sadsadsadsadsadsad

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.