Details

Matae Jaan Hay Tu

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mata-e-Jaan Hai Tu is a beautifully written Social Romantic Urdu Novel by today's top most famous women writer Farhat Ishtiaq. Its a love story of a young couple studying Engineering in Columbia Univeristy, USA. The boy has pakistani background with NED Degree from Karachi Pakistan and love his country (Pakistan), while the girl is USA born with family background of 3 generations in America and she has no interest in the land of his grandparents (Pakistan). The story takes turn when girl decides to leave America for Pakistan and joins her relatives to settle in Pakistan. Why she left USA and for whom? Her Relatives ? or Her Love? Read this novel to find out.

We hope, Social Romantic Stories Lovers will find this novel very interesting and entertaining.
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 129224 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 26 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Jaan-e-Jaan Tu Jo Kahay
Khwab Hay Ya Sarab Hay
Afsoon e Jaan
Ayada e Jaan Guzarishat
Lamha-e-Jaan Gusal
Submission Date 10:29:2010

Comments on Matae Jaan Hay Tu

meher
#91 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:09:2012 - 23:42:01:

it was a nice novel, a different theme....could see some inspirations from some movies and a famous english novel....but i don't mind as when one writes, whatever the writer has seen, read and experienced fits somewhere in the draft....
overall, a nice novel.....
hania
#92 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:08:2012 - 18:24:26:

masha ALLAH bht hi khobsorat novel h.aisa lgta h k character haqeeqi life g rahe hon.superbnod
sara jawed
#93 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:08:2012 - 18:05:02:

good bht zabardast novel farhat ishtyaque u done good job i love it aabi or hanya ki chemistry bht zabardast thi har charecter bht acha laga mujhe verry good exellent owsamnodsmiling face
#94 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:08:2012 - 18:02:11:

bht zabardast waki hi aabi ka charecter bht acha tha is novel mein har larki ko aisay hi husband ki khwahish hoti hai farhat ishtyaq you done verry verry well i love this storynodsmiling facesmiling face
Abbas
#95 - Quote - Permalink
Mata e Jan
Posted 03:08:2012 - 15:41:40:

Kiya kahoon...aisay lag raha hai jaisay alfaaz mera saath choor chukay hoon. Mata-e-Jan parh kar meri ankhoon main ansoo a gaye hain...bahot khoob, beautiful, amazing. Best of luck to writer in future...and last but not least special thanks to Kitaab Ghar...
Iqra Yamin
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 3
#96 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:08:2012 - 14:11:52:

I start reading Mata e Jaan Hai Tu 3 days before & believe me I finished it in 3 days (inspite of the fact that m a athlete & m0st of the times I found myself very much busy in Practices, Excersizes, Nets & Matches), but it was so much interesting that i c0uldn't stop myself to get to the end as fast as p0ssible grin
& when I end it last eve...... believe me I was like OMG! OMG! What a master-piece....! It was AWSUMIST, Loved it. I must say as a novel I found Mata e Jaan Hai Tu a bit closer to my heart as compare to Humsafar! Though I'm in love with humsafar also =D
Love them both actually Mam, Hatts Off to you.... Your were really AWSUM ! smiling face
Iqra Yamin
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 3
#97 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:08:2012 - 14:08:20:

It was awsum... mene just 3 din me pura parh dala! Love all characters specially Hania n Ibad..... Well Done Farhat Ishtiaqsmiling facesmiling face
Farah memoona
#98 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:08:2012 - 10:24:04:

A beautiful novel, u have written with such a grace that i could feel every moment in reality, peak of their love n romance n depth of grief that Honey had, i cried with her n smiled on her happiness... Hats off to you Farhat.
M
#99 - Quote - Permalink
Beautifully written
Posted 03:07:2012 - 17:37:54:

Beautifully written Novel smiling face I could relate to all the characters & feel their pain.

*spoiler alert* I am sure the writer herself must have cried a lot for Aabi...it feels like I just lost a friend *teary eyed*
iqra latif
#100 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:05:2012 - 23:36:24:

this novel is realllyyyyyyyyy niceee & owsaaammmmm...............<3<3<3<3 i love it.............................................. smiling face ibad ko marna ni chahiya thasad............ and end me hanya n ibad ka koi child hna chahiye tha............. but i realllyyy loveeeeeee disss noval........sticking out tongue farhat is a great n intelegent writerrrr..<3<3<3................confusedsmiling face

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.