Details

Matae Jaan Hay Tu

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mata-e-Jaan Hai Tu is a beautifully written Social Romantic Urdu Novel by today's top most famous women writer Farhat Ishtiaq. Its a love story of a young couple studying Engineering in Columbia Univeristy, USA. The boy has pakistani background with NED Degree from Karachi Pakistan and love his country (Pakistan), while the girl is USA born with family background of 3 generations in America and she has no interest in the land of his grandparents (Pakistan). The story takes turn when girl decides to leave America for Pakistan and joins her relatives to settle in Pakistan. Why she left USA and for whom? Her Relatives ? or Her Love? Read this novel to find out.

We hope, Social Romantic Stories Lovers will find this novel very interesting and entertaining.
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 129277 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 26 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Jaan-e-Jaan Tu Jo Kahay
Khwab Hay Ya Sarab Hay
Afsoon e Jaan
Ayada e Jaan Guzarishat
Lamha-e-Jaan Gusal
Submission Date 10:29:2010

Comments on Matae Jaan Hay Tu

iram munir
#121 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:22:2012 - 01:36:26:

bht bht bht acha novel hy!!!!!!!! or main bht roi hon isy parh kr bht zbardast love smiling facestory hysmiling face
Syeda farah hamdani
#122 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:21:2012 - 13:23:01:

hi Farhat bohaat bohat or bohat hi great novel likha hy ap ny ye novel meny bohat bar read kiya hy muje es novel m just ek chngng dalny ka dill tha or wo ye k apko haniya ko Ebad k baby ki moyher zaror banana chaye tha. agar wo prgnenet ho jati tu Ebad k parents k pas life guzarny k liye bohat hi zabardast bhana mojod hota n novel ka end b atna emotional na hota but apka novel great hy.. ilove this novel soooo very much n hope k es par darama b acha hi banay ok g FeeAManAllah..
saba
#123 - Quote - Permalink
Comments
Posted 02:18:2012 - 17:45:38:

it is a wonderful book to read and awesome love story... farhat has wrote a fantastic story...smiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling face
Imran Haider
#124 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:17:2012 - 22:00:35:

Absolutely greatttt novel... full of emotions and feelings.. Now i m waiting this novel in the form of drama which will b telecast soon.... Love to see the characters of honey and aabi on screen...
samia
#125 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:16:2012 - 23:09:50:

maine jb ye novel prha bht roi aabi ko nh marna chahye tha wasy aabi aur hania ki mhbt misaali mhbt the well done farah sahiba v interesting novel
noman
#126 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:16:2012 - 16:46:31:

asalamoalikum yah kahany parh k to meray ansoo nikla gay jab k main khood ko bohat sakht dil samjhta tha bohat zabardasyt novel hay aap ko buhat bohat mubrak ho itn akhooobsorat or hasas nover lakhnay par
M Kaleem
#127 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:13:2012 - 17:11:50:

bohat acha novel he. alfaz nai he tarif krne k lie. me ne as ko 2 dafa perha he or me dono dafa boht ziada roya ho. me bohat ziada royoa ho
sidra hussain
#128 - Quote - Permalink
mitah e jan hai tu
Posted 02:11:2012 - 23:12:06:

it was not fair wid aadi and hania in the end.in such tough routine writers should write light novel.i dont like it furthur aadis deathshaking head
Dua
#129 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:10:2012 - 07:07:18:

I absolutely loved this Novel......it was one of the best novel I've read so far... They way farhat ji explore the emotions and love was incredible... It made me cry as well .....well done
Irfan
#130 - Quote - Permalink
Feedback
Posted 01:26:2012 - 15:34:01:

Its good novel. I really like but in the end. I don't agree with the writer, Uzair farooq wants adeel and Hania marriage and its not fair with Aabi and also with Hania !!

All Over its gud Novel !!

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.