Details

Matae Jaan Hay Tu

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mata-e-Jaan Hai Tu is a beautifully written Social Romantic Urdu Novel by today's top most famous women writer Farhat Ishtiaq. Its a love story of a young couple studying Engineering in Columbia Univeristy, USA. The boy has pakistani background with NED Degree from Karachi Pakistan and love his country (Pakistan), while the girl is USA born with family background of 3 generations in America and she has no interest in the land of his grandparents (Pakistan). The story takes turn when girl decides to leave America for Pakistan and joins her relatives to settle in Pakistan. Why she left USA and for whom? Her Relatives ? or Her Love? Read this novel to find out.

We hope, Social Romantic Stories Lovers will find this novel very interesting and entertaining.
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 129298 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 26 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Jaan-e-Jaan Tu Jo Kahay
Khwab Hay Ya Sarab Hay
Afsoon e Jaan
Ayada e Jaan Guzarishat
Lamha-e-Jaan Gusal
Submission Date 10:29:2010

Comments on Matae Jaan Hay Tu

Amy
#111 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:26:2012 - 09:13:54:

I have no words to tell how great this novel is. nod
mehreen
#112 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:25:2012 - 03:49:40:

The most romantic and great novel.Congrats for writing such a beautiful novel in which u have portrayed the depth of true love.I have read it many times and death of Abbi force me to weep every time.The most fantastic novel that i have ever read.The situations are beautifully interlinked together.the description of scenes is great,esp when Hania and Abbi went for their honey moon for seven days.The dialogues are amazing and heart touching.I can not explain it in words.GOD BLESS U ALWAYS
anushy
#113 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:25:2012 - 00:42:50:

this writing shows maturity and command of farhat ishtiaq on her skills hats off

mrsbilal
#114 - Quote - Permalink
novel
Posted 02:24:2012 - 23:11:49:

noooooooooo plzzzzzzzz abaad ko nahi marna chahiey tha main bohat roi hun yh sub parh k.....plz.. itna pakeeza piyar great novel smiling face
sadia
#115 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:24:2012 - 17:02:53:

superb novel it is............. i feel like while reading this, that it is happening in the reality
komal
#116 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:23:2012 - 21:25:33:

its a very good novel by farhat.farhat k novel ki khas baat he ye ha k un ka novel jab tak pora na pardh liya jaey sukon nahi milta.all the best farhat ap humsha asy he likhti rahe.
Major Abrar
#117 - Quote - Permalink
Mata e Jaan Hae Tu
Posted 02:23:2012 - 18:30:23:

It's a good novel, abbi wasn't shown as perfect man,in actual he was trying to be a perfect but hania makes him perfect.
Major Abrar
#118 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:23:2012 - 18:22:18:

It is such a nice story which force me to weep. Farhat has a ghreat strenght in her pen.Mashallah.
naaz khalid
#119 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:22:2012 - 08:01:54:

i love this novel.....but at the end icried a lot...
mehreen
#120 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:22:2012 - 02:27:32:

very very fantastic and zaberdast novel. i cant explain in words Farhat g congratulations for writing such a beautiful novel u have described true love in such a beautiful way that i fall in love with Ur characters.their true love have created a very deep impact on us.Death of Abbi really bring tears in my eyes.It was so sad to read the condition of Hania after the death of Abbi.It is really really really heart touching story and i love it i have read it many times.it is my most most favorite novel.Thanks Farhat.God bless u always.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.