Details

Sayah Dhund

Website
Visit Website
Description
Sayah Dhund (Black Fog) by Sahir Jamil Syed is a fiction story, based on battle between Black Magic, Evil Powers from Darkside and the good souls and man. The story tells the age old desire of man to be immortal and most powerful by using Black Magic, Evils Powers and by submission to Devil. The story also tells that the struggle of good and evil is as old as the man itself and it will never end till the doomsday. The novel is about a hindu pandit (guru) who wanted to be immortal and the most powerful and determinant to gain this by any means. The novel is also about a muslim, who was the biggest hurdle in the path of Evil Pandit. Who won this battle? The Evil Guru or the Muslim innocent man? Read this novel to find out. We hope, our readers interested in Horror Thriller Stories, Kala Jadu and Sifli Amal stories will like this novel
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 27012 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 5 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Sayah Hashiya
Submission Date 08:18:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Sayah Dhund

webmaster

Usergroup: admin

Total Listings: 544
Total Comments: 28
#61 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:26:2009 - 05:36:40:

Raja Rizwana wrote:
confusedWell I had a same feeling that it is work of fiction but at the end this story turned out to be true, now I am confused, because I believe people have different experience in their life so this can be true no doubt. The writer had a vast knowledge of this line so Heads up to that, my problem started when he wrote “and just before the animals souls Allah created the Soule of Women”, The writer made it sound like this whole world is only made for men are women are just a servers, and I don’t like that, because Allah is not discriminator ………so what you think this can be another debate?

No harm in opening another debate. A good and positive debate can explain many things. But, unlike Mr. Amjad Javed of Ishq Ka Sheen (II), Jamil Sahir does not come here to reply you. So I hope, our readers can discuss on this...
Raja Rizwana
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#62 - Quote - Permalink
I dont know what to say....
Posted 08:25:2009 - 22:57:20:

confusedWell I had a same feeling that it is work of fiction but at the end this story turned out to be true, now I am confused, because I believe people have different experience in their life so this can be true no doubt. The writer had a vast knowledge of this line so Heads up to that, my problem started when he wrote “and just before the animals souls Allah created the Soule of Women”, The writer made it sound like this whole world is only made for men are women are just a servers, and I don’t like that, because Allah is not discriminator ………so what you think this can be another debate?
#63 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:23:2009 - 06:26:40:

I've read the whole thing, many events and concepts are beyond my comprehension. But as with everything else, take what u like and leave the rest; after all its a work of fiction.
Hamza
#64 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:22:2009 - 17:50:07:

salaam
pash lafz mein writer sahb ne likha hai k agr kahani pasand aye to theek hai nhi pasand aye to writer ko koi fark nhi padta.........wah kya pash lafz hai
pash lafz aik kahani ki jan hota hai aur jab pash lafz mein hi writer padhne wale ko danda mar raha hai to kitaab to phir MASHALLAH hi hogi......
is tarah ka pash lafz padhne k bad kahani padhne ko dil to nhi kr raha tha lekin ALLAH ALLAH kr k shuru ki to 3 ya 4 pages k bad hi tauba kr li.......hindi k itne mushkil word use kiye hai k acha bhalla hindi padhne wala nhi samjh sakta to hamara wo tabka jo urdu ko janta hau isko kaise padh sakey ga......khair Allh kare k koi nayi kitaab jaldi aa jaye takey ye jo kadwa ghoont ghalti se pee liya hai us se jan choot jaye
Allah Hafiz
IMRAN ZAIDI
#65 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:21:2009 - 12:17:04:

MAI NAAY 83 PAGE PARHAY OR ABEE TAK YEH SAMJ NAI AYEE K ASIF ASAL HERO HAI YA WASIF? AJEEB HEE LIKHA HAI SAMJ SAY BAHIR KABEE ASIF AMAL KERTA HAI OR NIKAL KER GADHAY MAI SAY WASIF KO LATAY HAIN AJEEB HAI
ibrahim
#66 - Quote - Permalink
dont waste ur time
Posted 08:21:2009 - 11:05:08:

:mad:ek dum bekar kahanii hai
full time wasting hai.aesi kitaabo ko band kar dena chaiye

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.