Details

Sayah Dhund

Website
Visit Website
Description
Sayah Dhund (Black Fog) by Sahir Jamil Syed is a fiction story, based on battle between Black Magic, Evil Powers from Darkside and the good souls and man. The story tells the age old desire of man to be immortal and most powerful by using Black Magic, Evils Powers and by submission to Devil. The story also tells that the struggle of good and evil is as old as the man itself and it will never end till the doomsday. The novel is about a hindu pandit (guru) who wanted to be immortal and the most powerful and determinant to gain this by any means. The novel is also about a muslim, who was the biggest hurdle in the path of Evil Pandit. Who won this battle? The Evil Guru or the Muslim innocent man? Read this novel to find out. We hope, our readers interested in Horror Thriller Stories, Kala Jadu and Sifli Amal stories will like this novel
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 27007 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 5 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Sayah Hashiya
Submission Date 08:18:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Sayah Dhund

shama
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:05:2010 - 11:08:09:

buhat heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee zberdast novel tha bht arse bd itna acha novel parhne ko mila
tehseen
#22 - Quote - Permalink
i like this book
Posted 06:02:2010 - 01:12:07:

sahir jamil ko shahkar tehleeq krne per mubarak bad.tasswaf ki mushkil istlahat ki itni asan alfaz main wazahat qabil-e-tehseen hai.
akash
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:23:2010 - 04:51:34:

AOA
novel accha tha per iss k end main hero ki shadihoni chiay thi noorbano se baqiii novel bhout aaccha tha
shehla
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:04:2010 - 15:12:32:

subhan Allah,, eman taza hogya,, Allah hum sb ko namaz rozy ka paband hny ki tofik ata farmaye ameen,, humen suchna chahiye hum hain to muslaman mgr ja kdhr rhy
Allah hum sbko sucha emaan ata famye ameen
Faheem
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:28:2010 - 17:04:30:

is story ko parh kr Zahan main Pakeezgi ka ehsas srayat kr gya.Insan har Waqt Pak or Saf rahe.....
aisha
#26 - Quote - Permalink
hi
Posted 04:20:2010 - 04:02:53:

salaam
this is a great story but i have seen that about bunch of peoples have asked that if this tory is true. so can some1 please tell us that if its true and how to meet mr asif.
i would like to leave my email address to please if its true i do need further information about it thanks for responding

madina_makkah@hotmail.com
sayed
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:07:2010 - 07:06:08:

the writer couldnt cover the story,,,left incomplete, uzma, abid, what happen to them,,,need little more experiencee to write jhoot,,,read anka, or aqabla,,,good novels,,but this 1 left incomplete.....
ejaz_009@hotmail.com
#28 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 2 people found this comment helpful
GreatFull if its real
Posted 02:02:2010 - 13:33:26:

Asalam o Alikum, i have read most novels but this is very great and first time i'm leaving any comments most special thing in this novel there are many lessons in this novel but need open mind and KULAB (HEART) i pray to ALLAHA and i wish all Muslim's feel this and approach this lesson.

GOD give BLESSINGS to the Writer.
ALLAHA HAFIZ.
umair
#29 - Quote - Permalink
salam
Posted 01:30:2010 - 12:10:49:

thats a wanderful novel i like it soooo much 1st time i read complet novel gr8 i m umair frm lhr
atiq
#30 - Quote - Permalink
advice ghot from the novel
Posted 01:16:2010 - 13:37:10:

this is good novel especially at the end part there is a message for every muslim that we have come here to fulfil the orders of Allah and there is no other job except this we have.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.